It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
Catac1ysm: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/alien-isolation#

Press GET even if you already got Alien isolation from previous giveaway. And Alien: Isolation - Last Survivor DLC will be added to your account!
I'm so bummed I missed out on that add-on :/
high rated
https://www.gog.com/game/tonight_we_riot

Tonight We Riot on giveaway from GOG homepage for 48 hours.
low rated
Twitch drops for Scavengers are currently ongoing for Epic early access serial keys, just login to Twitch and watch a Scavengers stream with Twitch drops enabled for 30 minutes.

Note: It will be freemium on launch, but right now it's access restricted.

Edit: Looks like they’ve decided to ditch the closed beta and go straight to freemium. It’s now available to everyone on Steam and Epic, no Twitch drop necessary.
Post edited May 01, 2021 by Derpowitz
Tonight We Riot is free on itch as well - https://meansinteractive.itch.io/tonight-we-riot
Super Panda Adventures is available in the IndieGala freebies section.
(NSFW) Hentai XXX Plus: Jigsaws Vol 1 free again on Indiegala.
low rated
Cavalary: (NSFW) Hentai XXX Plus: Jigsaws Vol 1 free again on Indiegala.
JUST WHAT I NEED
low rated
Cavalary: (NSFW) Hentai XXX Plus: Jigsaws Vol 1 free again on Indiegala.
Rsgames246: JUST WHAT I NEED
Hahaha! :D What's so fun about these anyway, since you can get art like that free online? I would understand if the image was clothed and the erotic one appeared after you finish the puzzle, but it doesn't seem like much challenge or fun if you already see the pic in the background.
high rated
The casual platformer Nubarron: The adventure of an unlucky gnome is currently free on Steam. It has positive reviews.
low rated
Green_Hilltop: Hahaha! :D What's so fun about these anyway, since you can get art like that free online? I would understand if the image was clothed and the erotic one appeared after you finish the puzzle, but it doesn't seem like much challenge or fun if you already see the pic in the background.
I guess the appeal of H-Games is that you have to actually "work" to get your boobies. Like in "what's free is worth nothing, if you had to work for it, it's everything.".
DiffuseReflection: The casual platformer Nubarron: The adventure of an unlucky gnome is currently free on Steam. It has positive reviews.
And it's DRM-free.
low rated
Green_Hilltop: Hahaha! :D What's so fun about these anyway, since you can get art like that free online? I would understand if the image was clothed and the erotic one appeared after you finish the puzzle, but it doesn't seem like much challenge or fun if you already see the pic in the background.
toxicTom: I guess the appeal of H-Games is that you have to actually "work" to get your boobies. Like in "what's free is worth nothing, if you had to work for it, it's everything.".
Thanks! I think I understand that concept. Funnily enough, all three of us got downvoted, I wonder if it was just for being a discussion, and not a promo posts, or if someone just hates H topic so much, but not enough to downvote the original post. :D
toxicTom: I guess the appeal of H-Games is that you have to actually "work" to get your boobies. Like in "what's free is worth nothing, if you had to work for it, it's everything.".
Green_Hilltop: Thanks! I think I understand that concept. Funnily enough, all three of us got downvoted, I wonder if it was just for being a discussion, and not a promo posts, or if someone just hates H topic so much, but not enough to downvote the original post. :D
It's because of the "off-topic" discussion. Some people keep downvoting EVERY post in this topic that isn't a link to a free game ...
Geddes17: It's because of the "off-topic" discussion. Some people keep downvoting EVERY post in this topic that isn't a link to a free game ...
Your helpful and explanatory post didn't contain a single link to a free video game. DIE!!!

Here's a free video game for everyone who's about to pop an aneurysm because of your post:
https://freebies.indiegala.com/affliction
Post edited May 05, 2021 by Derpowitz
high rated
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/world-of-warships--exclusive-starter-pack