It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
https://freebies.indiegala.com/runestone-keeper

runestone keeper
low rated
_Slaugh_: 9th Dawn II: Remnants of Caspartia؜, an open-world RPG also available on Steam؜, is currently free for the next four days on Google Play. Here's a gameplay video of the mobile version. (Android)

The Cross؜, a 3D survival horror game also available on Steam؜, is free for the next 24 hours on Google Play. Here's a gameplay video of the mobile version. (Android)
 
 
Two good time killers and an action game are also free for a limited time on Google Play : (Android)

WordMix Pro
Minesweeper Pro
Boss Rush: Mythology Mobile
Does anyone know if I'm able to claim these freebies if my current phone isn't compatible with them? I barely use a smartphone but I may in the future, so I'd hate to miss out on these (especially that first one).
_Slaugh_: 9th Dawn II: Remnants of Caspartia؜, an open-world RPG also available on Steam؜, is currently free for the next four days on Google Play. Here's a gameplay video of the mobile version. (Android)

The Cross؜, a 3D survival horror game also available on Steam؜, is free for the next 24 hours on Google Play. Here's a gameplay video of the mobile version. (Android)
 
 
Two good time killers and an action game are also free for a limited time on Google Play : (Android)

WordMix Pro
Minesweeper Pro
Boss Rush: Mythology Mobile
JakobFel: Does anyone know if I'm able to claim these freebies if my current phone isn't compatible with them? I barely use a smartphone but I may in the future, so I'd hate to miss out on these (especially that first one).
I think can on your browser on pc but im not sure sry
JakobFel:  
 

Does anyone know if I'm able to claim these freebies if my current phone isn't compatible with them? I barely use a smartphone but I may in the future, so I'd hate to miss out on these (especially that first one).
Lord_Roktar: I think can on your browser on pc but im not sure sry
I was able to claim these ones but in the past, it tells me that my device isn't compatible haha. Thanks anyways!
JakobFel: Does anyone know if I'm able to claim these freebies if my current phone isn't compatible with them? I barely use a smartphone but I may in the future, so I'd hate to miss out on these (especially that first one).
AFAIK even if you use the web version you need to have a compatible device linked to your account.

If you have a PC install Bluestacks, login with your Google account and try to "get" the game from there as you would on mobile.
The emulator should be added as a new device in your account so you won't even need to launch Bluestacks next time. Just sign in on a browser and you should be able to claim it.
FlavioV: AFAIK even if you use the web version you need to have a compatible device linked to your account.

If you have a PC install Bluestacks, login with your Google account and try to "get" the game from there as you would on mobile.
The emulator should be added as a new device in your account so you won't even need to launch Bluestacks next time. Just sign in on a browser and you should be able to claim it.
Hmm that may be why I was able to do it, I think I was using a different email than the one I had on Bluestacks but I recently changed to the one I'm using now. Thanks for clarifying!
If you missed it last time, Quantum League keys are dropping again now until Sunday 0400 CET,

Just watch any stream that has drops enabled for at least 1 hour: https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Quantum%20League

When the key is dropped, it will be found when linked through here: https://twitch.quantum-league.com/
[IndieGala] Earth Muncher - free game

https://freebies.indiegala.com/earth-muncher
Zombies on a Plane Deluxe Edition is now available in the Indiegala freebies section.
high rated
https://freebies.indiegala.com/blood-harvest-3

Blood Harvest 3
Shadow of Naught؜, a story-driven adventure game, is currently free for the next five days on Google Play (Android).  Here's a gameplay video.
FULL AND COMPLETE EPIC GAMES WEEKLY INFORMATION POST

posted after giveaway is officially active: 11AM EST Epic Games Server time

Now FREE for a limited time

 ▪ Deponia: The Complete Journey: Link
 ▪ Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth: Link
 ▪ The First Tree: Link

Three amazing indie adventure games.
From a junk planet named Deponia, to the 12th century England in Ken Follett, you are in for an adventure!

What if you would rather relax instead of following narration?
The First Tree is an excellent choice for anyone who loves aesthetic graphics of nature and soothing music and is a recommendation for Firewatch and Journey fans!

Grab them here until next week

Other giveaways:
none

Next week - Hand of Fate 2 and Alien Isolation

Edit: Epic Added Alien Isolation
Post edited April 15, 2021 by drxenija
high rated
The DLC "KARDS - Anniversary Edition" is 100% off until April 18.

Store page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1597920/KARDS__Anniversary_Edition/

The base game, KARDS - The WWII Card Game, is free by default:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/544810/KARDS__The_WWII_Card_Game/
Post edited April 15, 2021 by _Auster_
Epic Store freebie Core - Early Access

Additionally, the whole season one of 3-out-of-10 is free still, and funny enough if you did get the episodes separately, adding this one will change nothing...
Post edited April 16, 2021 by Andtha
IndieGala
 ▪ Exit Limbo Opening