It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Everyone in this thread is a huge fag. Except me. ;p
low rated
Today: 11 Dec 2016 - 39 days to office
First hour - Emergency report, there's plans to assassinate Trump. Attempts to trigger COG to take over. They're trying to de-legitimize Trump and the election, then have a 'new' election. CIA's '<i>secret report</i>'. CIA Robert Baer claims Russia hacked/swayed election, breakdown of Trump's votes. Electors planning to default on votes. 'They are trying to put this out, to pass around to foreign governments. When you do a terrorist attacks on your own land you use other governments to have plausible deniability. They are going to come out and foam out propaganda to get radicals to kill Trump'. Clintons put pressure to remove anyone with even an inkling of being mildly critical. Web Censorship bill, Reddit & EU blocking. Weapons of Disinformation (Hmm). 'This is very creepy, they are making moves to kill trump' Roger Stone: 'This is the last desperate grasp by the establishment who see they are losing control. We still have no proof that the Russians did anything.' 'The CIA has decades long history of lying about EVERYTHING, from Benghazi to the Kennedy assassination. I don't think this is going to work, and this nonsense will be over on Jan 20th'. 'Why would we believe the political appointees of Obama and the CIA?'. 'The Candidacy of Romney is dead, and fully expect Rex Tillerston as secretary of state'. 'In Retrospect we know Trump was toying with Romney. And Trump is not a guy who forgets. Romney's Tongue was hanging out and calling the tower repeatedly. In order to even be considered he would have to publicly apologize to Trump which he has neglected to do.[/url]' started as an oilfield engineer, and is a charismatic salesman. [url=http://www.forbes.com/sites/ellenrwald/2016/12/10/8-reasons-exxons-rex-tillerson-could-succeed-as-secretary-of-state/#5f24e0636b24]8 reasons he could succeed. '[i]All of Trump's choices have been shrewd choices. I think he's doing great so far!'. Mexicans and Canadians ready to negotiate NAFTA. Economic policy has a good chance of actually happening. 'Cutting the taxes is the single biggest thing Trump can do to get the Economy going'. List of jobs and events happened in the last 3 weeks. 'We're finally going to get the economy in the government for the first time in my lifetime'. 'Trump got elected despite his campaign'. Upcoming book.

Second hour - Wikileaks & Crimes of the ruling elite. Stone: With Romney 'Trump was interviewing Romney for Secretary of state to toy and torture him' (hehehe) 'Romney crossed the line, calling him a phony, fraud and con-man AFTER he was supported by Trump' 'Romney is a Choker, and choked against Obama'. Trump's working class appeal, PA. . Fake news. Editing and out of context quotes. [url=http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act]Senate quietly (<i>shhh</i>) passes Counter-Disinformation Propaganda act. 'Through this entire election they've accused us of what they are doing. There IS fake news and it's a problem, but it's them putting it out. You won't find it at Breitbart or Infowars'. Known false manufactured fake news to discredit wikileaks. 'Liberals LOVE free speech, as long as it's theirs'. Retraction of news. Wisconsin recount has proved nothing. Merkel claims Russians interfering with elections. Megyn Kelly blames Trump for Americans not trusting Mainstream Media anymore. Roger Ailes. Making of president 2016 (book). 'The definitive account of this campaign'. Aggressive acceleration, crazed, Trump's kids being attacked now. Obama vs Trump at Army/Navy Game. Callers: '99% of the time Jones is on the money', 'I have never seen such weaponized media IN MY LIFE. CHECK THE FACTS', 'They are pleased suddenly and have made some evil decision', Michel Moore. Insurrection & Racketeering. Andrew: Trump's father, Masons connections? 'David predicted 2016 uprising against globalism in 2001'. Parris: 'Friends don't see Trump as an ideal rather as a successful businessman who's giving it to us hard for 60 years'. Jones going to make a report tomorrow on this very topic. Joe: 'In a cinema they had 2 back to back commercials for CNN/NBC and slogans "the professionals you can trust"'. Redoubling propaganda, force-feeding. MSM has died. Markis: Voice of truth. Chuck: 'I've been saying for a year they are going to assassinate Trump'.

Full Audio Podcast (<i>1.5 hours</i>)
Full (<i>1.5 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Recommended videos:
World Religion (Spirit Science)
The Red Pill
Truth about Fake News
Neo-Liberalism Strikes Back (Kaiser Report)
Restoring Faith in Capitalism (Kaiser Report)
low rated
Shadowstalker16: Yet he is charged with the unintended consequence?
He is charged with absolutely nothing sadly, not even gross negligence.

Shadowstalker16: It still relies on the detailed facts of the case
There are neither facts nor a case.

Shadowstalker16: Lets see then. If what you said was right, we could expect disenfranchisement of women and probably a generation regulation on voting for immigrants in the US in the next 4 years.
Women are disenfranchised already, and what I indeed did say holds true: The push to e.g. finger elementary reproductive rights out of women's pockets will be there, the question is only whether it can pull through Congress and Supreme Court.

Shadowstalker16: ''Well considered'' or not is entirely a matter of personal opinion.
The abject abuse I linked to isn't.

rtcvb32: *fake news propaganda*
Here's a bit of fake news for ya.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LFkN7QGp2c
Post edited December 12, 2016 by Vainamoinen
low rated
Shadowstalker16: Yet he is charged with the unintended consequence?
Vainamoinen: He is charged with absolutely nothing sadly, not even gross negligence.

Shadowstalker16: It still relies on the detailed facts of the case
Vainamoinen: There are neither facts nor a case.

Shadowstalker16: Lets see then. If what you said was right, we could expect disenfranchisement of women and probably a generation regulation on voting for immigrants in the US in the next 4 years.
Vainamoinen: Women are disenfranchised already, and what I indeed did say holds true: The push to e.g. finger elementary reproductive rights out of women's pockets will be there, the question is only whether it can pull through Congress and Supreme Court.

Shadowstalker16: ''Well considered'' or not is entirely a matter of personal opinion.
Vainamoinen: The abject abuse I linked to isn't.

rtcvb32: *fake news propaganda*
Vainamoinen: Here's a bit of fake news for ya.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LFkN7QGp2c
An answer is definitely needed in regards to what constitutes the minimum reliability of a source for a news report. But keep in mind that AJ won't be the only outlet bound by it. Sarcastic tweets and casual speech has been misinterpreted by ''journalists'' to bend to what they assign as its meaning. Consider who wouldn't benefit from such a judicial precedent and we may have a reason why he hasn't been sued yet.

If it was being discussed in court. Ie whether Jones had reasonable grounds to trust his ''source'' on this matter.

By disenfranchised I meant not having the right to vote, not a general use of the word. I don't see anything beyond possible introduction and subsequent kicking of anti-abortion legislation. And that is based on religious grounds, not even gender discrimination directly.

I'd call it baseless profanity; if using words correctly was of any importance anymore. But yes, his profanity is quite obvious, unlike the theories of what he was protesting against.

EDIT : very convenient you linked that show. There's talk that mainstream media shows are shaking up youtube, because they're favored in the algorithm due to long retention times and constant uploads. Sad to see that cancer get on youtube. Probably won't be long before the front page is filled with retarded talkshows, including AJ.
Post edited December 12, 2016 by Shadowstalker16
low rated
Shadowstalker16: that cancer
I'll post more. That lady has some very interesting stuff concerning the election and Donald Trump up her sleeve, which is funny as well as factual.

Besides, we'll change topics quickly when I start to address rtcvb32's blind reporting again. He's been asking for that, explicitly, and now that Trump is fucking up international relations thoroughly before he's even in office – because he doesn't understand what's a poker chip and what surely isn't – the conspiracy pipeline is looking more vulnerable than ever. Evidently cinema commercials are now grounds for conspiracy nonsense. That's basically hilarious. We'll make it that again.
Post edited December 12, 2016 by Vainamoinen
low rated
Shadowstalker16: that cancer
Vainamoinen: I'll post more. That lady has some very interesting stuff concerning the election and Donald Trump up her sleeve, which is funny as well as factual.

Besides, we'll change topics quickly when I start to address rtcvb32's blind reporting again. He's been asking for that, explicitly, and now that Trump is fucking up international relations thoroughly before he's even in office – because he doesn't understand what's a poker chip and what surely isn't – the conspiracy pipeline is looking more vulnerable than ever. Evidently cinema commercials are now grounds for conspiracy nonsense. That's basically hilarious. We'll make it that again.
I meant MSM in general. As a cancer on youtube. Where it doesn't belong but has been accommodated anyway. I don't even know who you linked, and I have a feeling you won't have any opposition posting more since spam is based on agreement with the stuff posted; on these forums at least.
low rated
rtcvb32: Recommended videos:
Love your recommended videos, I know they'll be quality viewing if they're recommended by you.
low rated
Shadowstalker16: By disenfranchised I meant not having the right to vote, not a general use of the word. I don't see anything beyond possible introduction and subsequent kicking of anti-abortion legislation. And that is based on religious grounds, not even gender discrimination directly.
Religion has long since proven itself to be inherently misogynistic.
low rated
Today: 12 Dec 2016 - 38 days to office
First hour - NYT hired reporter who sent stories to Clinton staffers for Approval. Baer (CIA) claiming Russia hacked election and we need a new one. Former UK Ambassador calls BS on CIA claims 'It's a leak, not a hack'. China warning Trump not to get involved while they are buying up all our companies. Congressman begging Electoral college to block Trump. They are moving to counter the counter-coup. CNN claims Trump's win a '<i>National Emergency</i>' (our economy is warming up and doing better, and more jobs). Bolton says '<i>Russian hack</i>' could be false flag. Consider '<i>foreign interference</i>' before casting votes. What's your source?. Senate passes counter disinformation and propaganda act. The are planning to enact national emergency to unseat/overthrow Trump. First Amendment. Potentially Trump's plane to blow up as assassination attempt.

Second hour - True insurrection. 'This is not the CIA, this is some little sub-group putting this out'. 'We should stay very engaged with Trump via letters or twitter'. No big news of recount efforts (how odd). They are clearly looking at assassinating Trump. Gingrich says NYT guilty of totally fake BS stories. Michael Snyder: 'To go after Trump they've settled on the Russian angle'. Electoral college in 1 week. Jan 6th hearing to count electoral votes. 'Any votes that are objected to aren't counted'. Theoretically all the votes could be removed. 1996 hearing to hand the election to Hillary. 'They want to use this to deny Trump the presidency IF THEY CAN'. Take the gloves off. 'Trump needs to be ready for the fight of his life'. 'Total offense. There's no dialog with these rats'. 'If it came down to a vote on Jan 6th, would there be enough votes to invalidate his votes?'. Michael Moore eluded to '<i>something crazy</i>' preventing Trump from getting in. 'They are clearly moving to remove free speech'. 'The good side of the balance'. Survey: optimism up in the economy, highest it's been since 2009. New McCarthyism. 'His enemies are not just the Democrats'. Plot among the electors to select a different Republican candidate, potentially Paul Ryan. They need 37 votes to throw the vote to the senate. Great picks for EPA, Department of Energy. Land rights. Tillerson. 'People need to wake up'. Scorched earth, start with Trump, then the alternate media is next. 'Trump needs to keep the public engaged'. CIA hit pieces on Trump without proof. 'If i were trump i would not appear in public until Jan 20th, him and his family are potentially in danger. They will move heaven and earth if they can to prevent him from getting in'. Everything is Russia's fault all of the sudden. Fed Reserve big interest rate increases to stall/slow economy.

Third Hour - Snyder: What life would be like in 2030 if we let them. Licensed journalists and government control. 'The CIA would not be attacking Trump if they didn't think they couldn't take him down', 'They don't want you to look at Hillary's crimes, they want you to look at the whistle-blowers'. Wayne Madsen: Media manipulation, VoA propaganda role. Network weaving. 'The CIA's secret report is phony', Colour Revolutions, purple revolution. Another Billion has been distributed for destabilization from Soros and other corporations. Shattering the CIA into a thousand pieces. They are committed on Trump not getting into office. 'Obama a product of the CIA'. Trump has been getting good information and doesn't trust the CIA. 'The CIA was trying to lead President Kennedy into Nuclear war with Russia, so we've been here before' (O.O - Scary). what does trump do in 38 days? 'Stand your ground and don't be swayed by the CIA'. 'This follows the pattern Soros does with colour revolution & regime change'. Push for Trump press conference. Sedition. 'I think trump should go on the offense. Should name a blue ribbon panel to look at the CIA's blatant involvement before the panel'. Clinton and the purple revolution card. 'It's amazing all the Democrats and republicans with McCarthy tactics calling everyone a Russian agent'. Soros has an intense hatred for Russians, and cast his lot with the Nazis. 1981 story Pulitzer prize fully made up story. Brian Williams. 'They remind me of followers of Jim Jones', calls to brief all the electoral college electors by CIA. Racism that they push. Ownership of the media by so few corporate hands. Electoral college as a firewall. 'Trump must go on the attack' 'He must be tough on what the CIA is doing' 'Keep up on the offense against those that are pushing he's a Russian agent'. 'Russia has been putting up with this fakery for 15 years or more'. Soros involved in in two revolutions in Ukraine, 2004 & 2014. Globalists claim Americans did not choose trump. Force-feeding media. Cherry-picking. Democrat long history of blaming Russia.
low rated
Fourth Hour - Carbon taxes. Wayne Madsen: Who's for CIA director. 'Trump knows how to say "you're fired" like he did with his reality show'. William Binny? A plea for FreeSpeech. Flipped words and stance to fit the narrative. NDAA 'fake security' indefinite detention without trial. 'When you sacrifice your protections against government abuses for the promise of security'. Nameless slaves. State Department to coordinate and synchronize counter-propaganda efforts throughout the U.S. government. Liberty killing amendments. Colour Revolutions. Public Private Partnerships for Propaganda. Callers, Chris: Conflict of interests & putting money where it should be. Rand Paul &amp; the people knew he had hundreds of businesses. 'Trying to de-legitimize anyone outside of the state controlled media'. All out attack on Free-Speech, been in the works for years. Callers - Mike: 'Talked to the presidential press office for Putin. Going on the offense is putting Putin on American TV's'. Pearl Harbor and WW2, Russia took the brunt of the attack. Joshua: 'Illusion from the cuck-servatives'. Phoney Glenn Beck attacking Jones and the alternate media. The false messiah Ted Cruz, NDAA vote, shredding of sixth and first amendments. Bob: What individuals could do; Putting pressure on congress for those committing tyranny. Vote padding & Electoral college. They will flip their positions to fit what they are saying with no consistency. 'If you can think of something to do, now is the time to act'. Glenn Beck & Christmas Sweater. Jill Stein giving black eye to genuine efforts to correct efforts that invite fraud, de-legitimized genuine concerns. Mike: 80's pamphlet '<i>Billions for the bankers debts for the people</i>'. Chicago & Fraud. Duopoly, vote with a state-by-state basis. When Democrats/globalists don't get what they want they move the goal-post. Antwan: Invest a lot in the alternate media, a lot of stuff being censored/taken over. State to spend $180M in propaganda to counter Infowars & Social Media. The Orbiter?. Black Hawk Helicopters built since 1993, 26 a day (230k?) for 2017. War on Drugs made in 1961 by the UN, a worldwide agenda like 2030. EU parliament trying to control the press. Taylor: 'I know how easy it is to hack into a computer system', how easy to influence the election. The vulnerabilities intentionally built into elections and infrastructure.

Full Audio Podcast (<i>3 hours</i>)
Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - 3 months ago Media was afraid Americans would question the Legitimacy of the elections so blame Trump. With recounts failing to de-legitimize trump (he got 80k more votes in 3 days), the next phase is the Russia CIA/conspiracy card, the FBI says CIA claims are 'fuzzy and ambiguous' and 'cultural' differences between the two intelligence agencies, It's report suggests that while the FBI "wants facts and tangible evidence to prove something," while the CIA is more comfortable "drawing inferences" (Facts and evidence/proof? Say it isn't so!). DHS says Georgia Hack may have been Rogue Employee (not Russia, how interesting). A '<i>Planeload</i>' of FBI agents were sent to Iceland to frame Assange. 'A helping hand may be a manipulating hand'. CIA calling for new round of votes after intelligence agencies conclude (<i>without proof?</i>) Russia interfered in elections. 1963. NGO's and Soros's Colour revolutions. Hillary and the epidemic of fake news, and NDAA update. 2013 removal of Propaganda limitation. Trying to create conditions for civil war, and shut down independent media. Congressman begging Electoral College voters to block Trump. Potential conflicts of interest, blind trust and handing his businesses to his kids. Celebrity Apprentice? All about Double Standards. Foreign influence &amp; the Clinton Foundation: Saudi Arabia $10M-$25M, Moroccan King $12M, Russian for Uranium for $2.85M, Indonesian Tobacco Magnate. Chelsea Clinton, Hillary Clinton violated Foundation ethics pledge. Chelsea serves as board of director for 'news' sites and for companies. 7 Things you need to know about the Clinton Foundation. <span class="podkreslenie">More than HALF</span> of Clinton Foundation donors would be banned/barred under new rules. Clinton health access initiative failed to disclose $225M in donations. Investigation into Russian Hacking? (Article/title has changed since it was posted). UK ambassador calls BS on CIA's claims of Russian hacking. CIA has a swell of '<i>overwhelming circumstantial evidence</i>' (Riiiggghhhtt...) Cyber attack claim, Wikileaks emails, Clinton's email server, corrupt Clinton machine. Iceland FBI agents to frame Assange. CIA lying machine. Unhinged. Moore & Assassination? BLM and calls for Trump assassination. Mexico 10 years war on drugs, a major war, smaller gangs. Isreal in talks to export Medical Marijuana.

Recommended videos:
The Tiny Dot
Post edited December 13, 2016 by rtcvb32
low rated
Shadowstalker16: By disenfranchised I meant not having the right to vote, not a general use of the word. I don't see anything beyond possible introduction and subsequent kicking of anti-abortion legislation. And that is based on religious grounds, not even gender discrimination directly.
richlind33: Religion has long since proven itself to be inherently misogynistic.
I'm saying its based on religious faith however arbitrary it is and not on Trumps ''misogyny''.
Wow the conspiracy whackos are still at it! Posting a bunch of irrelevant conspiracy nonsense on a video game forum. Newsflash: Politicians do not matter. No matter who is elected, it won't change your day to day life. Take off your tinfoil hat weirdos and go play some video games, or else go join another forum. I do not welcome you here.
bradelli: Wow the conspiracy whackos are still at it! Posting a bunch of irrelevant conspiracy nonsense on a video game forum. Newsflash: Politicians do not matter. No matter who is elected, it won't change your day to day life. Take off your tinfoil hat weirdos and go play some video games, or else go join another forum. I do not welcome you here.
You see, rtcvb32 really wants a job at Eidos Montreal. :P
low rated
bradelli: Wow the conspiracy whackos are still at it! Posting a bunch of irrelevant conspiracy nonsense on a video game forum. Newsflash: Politicians do not matter. No matter who is elected, it won't change your day to day life. Take off your tinfoil hat weirdos and go play some video games, or else go join another forum. I do not welcome you here.
Attachments:
low rated
bradelli: I do not welcome you here.
I welcome them here, the asylum is open to all loonies.

I love loonies.