It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ralackk: I'm not an OP I don't really have a choice. You have a choice to come back if you want regardless of who you do or don't like that presides in the same channel.
TheJoe: I'm just staying away because I know Vagabond will leave as soon as I show up. That makes me feel bad, no matter how ridiculous his reasons are (Linux and anti-Steam on my part) because I know you all like him.
And if someone could let him know I'm still working on getting him that promo code...

Stop being a retard and come join us on IRC, if vagabond actually has a problem with you he can ignore you like nico said problem solved.
TheJoe: I'm just staying away because I know Vagabond will leave as soon as I show up. That makes me feel bad, no matter how ridiculous his reasons are (Linux and anti-Steam on my part) because I know you all like him.
And if someone could let him know I'm still working on getting him that promo code...
Ralackk: Stop being a retard and come join us on IRC, if vagabond actually has a problem with you he can ignore you like nico said problem solved.

He won't.
I don't know what happened, but if that's his answer, to just leave.. that's kind of a bad answer. you can talk about things other than linux or steam.
Weclock: I don't know what happened, but if that's his answer, to just leave.. that's kind of a bad answer. you can talk about things other than linux or steam.

You think I don't?
(this is gonna come back at me...)
Weclock: I don't know what happened, but if that's his answer, to just leave.. that's kind of a bad answer. you can talk about things other than linux or steam.
TheJoe: You think I don't?
(this is gonna come back at me...)
well it's for both of you, I was specifically aiming it at Vagabond though, I mean. Why leave because some insufferable prick won't shut the hell up? just hit ignore, and everyone else will, and then you'll be talking to yourself.
k I'm back
logged on today
it was everything i remember and more
captfitz: logged on today
it was everything i remember and more
make it a daily event, you don't know how many times I think to myself "I wish Captfitz was here."
I got opped....W00t!
Weclock: make it a daily event, you don't know how many times I think to myself "I wish Captfitz was here."

i was hoping you'd have been on today but apparently i missed you
i got to chill with some of my favorite goggers though
i'll start popping in after work
Post edited July 20, 2009 by captfitz
Weclock: make it a daily event, you don't know how many times I think to myself "I wish Captfitz was here."
captfitz: i was hoping you'd have been on today but apparently i missed you
i got to chill with some of my favorite goggers though
i'll start popping in after work
I work odd hours because I'm in Phoenix, normal for me, odd for the rest of the world, it's like we live in our own little time warp...
let's do the time warp again...
JudasIscariot: I got opped....W00t!

YES NOW YOU CAN CONVERT EVERYONE TO THE GUILD!!
JudasIscariot: I got opped....W00t!
TheJoe: YES NOW YOU CAN CONVERT EVERYONE TO THE GUILD!!

Too early for the absolute corruption by absolute power??
I haven't been on IRC in centuries. I feel so much better that way.
michaelleung: I haven't been on IRC in centuries. I feel so much better that way.

All the cool kids are on IRC now come join us...