It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore a wacky galaxy filled to the brim with original lore and thick, meaty content. Subverse is now available as the game in development on GOG.COM!

Note: Subverse contains adult content and as such may not be available in some countries. Also, this game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Well this thread should be entertaining.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm just surprised it's still in-dev. I thought it was done for some reason.

Too many games are just perma-EA man.
pkk234: I'm just surprised it's still in-dev. I thought it was done for some reason.

Too many games are just perma-EA man.
yeah but these guys are regularly updating

I mean at least on steam :D
Wasn't intending to buy it, but it's kind of rediculous that the game is region-locked. :P
The action looks interesting (I'm a sucker for sci-fi with spaceships), but not sure if the price point is for the gameplay or x-rated content.

Can't find the game on Steam (for the aggregated review scores) and there are no reviews on metacritic. Unless the game is absolutely amazing, I'm inclined to wait for a special.
Post edited October 25, 2021 by Magnitus
Bought.

Nice to see this show up on the store finally. I waited to buy this on GOG instead of Steam, because I'm in full support these types of games showing up on GOG, just as long as there's still curation involved.
NuffCatnip: Wasn't intending to buy it, but it's kind of rediculous that the game is region-locked. :P
Even more so since it wasn't region-locked until today. You can't make this stuff up!
NuffCatnip: Wasn't intending to buy it, but it's kind of rediculous that the game is region-locked. :P
GrizzledLone: Even more so since it wasn't region-locked until today. You can't make this stuff up!
The other release was locked as well, neat. :)

The level of patronage is unreal (I mean our so-called politicians). :P
wolfsite: Well this thread should be entertaining.
Well, reading this thread will be as interesting as playing this game.
XYCat: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Region-blocked in Germany. As I have almost predicted... :)
Again, instead of waiting for things to change you could just take matters into your own hands by getting a VPN (there are open source ones you don't have to pay anything for) and make your purchase through that.

Not pulling the trigger just yet though and will wait for the finished product (I thought this was going to be) too.
Magnitus: The action looks interesting (I'm a sucker for sci-fi with spaceships), but not sure if the price point is for the gameplay or x-rated content.

Can't find the game on Steam (for the aggregated review scores) and there are no reviews on metacritic. Unless the game is absolutely amazing, I'm inclined to wait for a special.
Umm, I "demo'd" it a bit when it first came out on Steam, and it' was good from what I played. The Shoot 'em up Space combat was what you'd expect. It's responsive and looks good visually. The grid based tactical isometric combat was fine also. I didn't get to experience a ton of that, and it was very early in the game, but it was good, and I only expect it to get better later in the game.

Now the visual presentation is top notch. I was extremely impressed with it. The characters look great and of course the animations, the voice acting and story sequences are amazing. You can tell there's a ton of care put into this, and they want to set themselves apart from every other adult game out there, and frankly they do from a visual and polish perspective at least.

I'd don't want to give it a hard recommend or not, because I haven't played enough, but I don't think anyone would be disappointed with the effort, and from what I've heard this new update is very good.
high rated
Swedrami: Again, instead of waiting for things to change you could just take matters into your own hands by getting a VPN (there are open source ones you don't have to pay anything for) and make your purchase through that.
Luckily there are other ways to get those titles, here at least. Got both of them, just to give a middle finger to authorities.

If things get worse and a "real VPN" (costing money) needs to get involved I will pirate them. Without remorse.
Post edited October 25, 2021 by Anime-BlackWolf