It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

richlind33: and you should, too.
Why when I leave when there's MEMES to be shared?!
low rated
zeogold: Fables JUST got here and knows nothing about how things are done.
How ARE things done, exactly?
TARFU: How ARE things done, exactly?
I'd tell you, but it would have to be performed in song format, complete with a musical dance number.
TARFU: How ARE things done, exactly?
zeogold: I'd tell you, but it would have to be performed in song format, complete with a musical dance number.
You start and I'll join in with my kazoo, deal?
zeogold: I'd tell you, but it would have to be performed in song format, complete with a musical dance number.
TARFU: You start and I'll join in with my kazoo, deal?
Ok, but who's going to cover the choreography?
Good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b90-6lQit2Y
Hopefully this means the end of games like "Gone Home" which only exist so SJW's can shoehorn their agenda into video games.
Crosmando: Hopefully this means the end of games like "Gone Home" which only exist so SJW's can shoehorn their agenda into video games.
Not played it yet, but grabbed it free since it was a game I was interested in.

By "shoehorn" do you mean creating a narrative based around someone sexuality, while being up front about the nature of the story?

Its not like they're trying to sneak a homosexual story line onto you. I could imagine someone being upset playing NFL, to find a mid season mini game where a male player must seduce a male NPC.

Video games on the whole are used to tell a story, they're great for that. There are plenty of story types I don't enjoy, but doesn't mean they shouldn't be made.
Crosmando: Hopefully this means the end of games like "Gone Home" which only exist so SJW's can shoehorn their agenda into video games.
It's not really shoehorning if it's the whole point of the game and doesn't pretend to be otherwise.
It'd be shoehorning if that's not what it's billed about or if the narrative wasn't headed in that direction and suddenly swung that way or otherwise was inserted without there being any reason for it to be in the story.
I agree with zeo and mechmouse here, it's the whole point and therefore hardly shoehorned in. If we had more games like Gone Home, maybe the other artists wouldn't have to fight off hordes of angry people trying to bully them into catering to their needs, so I say we should rather have more of it so that audiences with vastly different tastes can happily ignore each other again.
If you want to see political agendas shoehorned in, take a look at "Siege of Dragonspear", where they changed the whole personality of a character from a classic RPG series simply because the original wasn't "pc" enough.
As if stereotypical women who want a life without having to make own decisions wouldn't exist even in the real world, I don't really like them either but I don't wish them away and strike them from every fiction.
The anti-#gg quote shoehorned into the soundbank of a well established character was the icing on the cake.

In conclusion:
More "Gone Home"s and less "Siege of Dragonspear"s please.
Post edited November 12, 2016 by Klumpen0815
low rated
jamotide: So you think people become racists because Trump got elected? Aren't you mixing up cause and effect^^
SirPrimalform: How did you manage that interpretation? No, I mean they feel justified in acting on their views because Trump was elected.
pearnon: You're absolutely right. Trump's America has given courage to racists, what with all those peaceful, tolerant calls to kill white people, assassinate Trump and cause mayhem. And those tolerant, clearly colorblind reporters blaming, projecting and trying to shame white women and white people in general. To say nothing of those orderly, law-abiding citizens who took it upon themselves to assault people who voted Trump, in the streets, in schools, etc.

Yes, Trump's America really emboldened the racists, no doubt about it. Only not the kind of racists you were gleefully hoping for to vindicate your twisted worldview, in which you give credence to graffiti that anyone could have painted, and link to an article that already says at least one of those claims was fabricated, all the while obliviously ignoring what is actually happening outside your window, or mendaciously trying to sweep it under the rug in hopes nobody notices. For your sake and the good of intellectual honesty, I really hope your case is the former.

I expected nothing less. Your petulant, emotional tantrums were and remain the clearest indicator of someone who can't master their emotions in the face of adversity, is not used to having their bubble burst and their worldview challenged, and will rather indulge in fantasy instead of introspection - or, failing that, incoherently roil and rage like a wounded animal, which only bespeaks the wafer-thin fragility of your position.
SirPrimalform: I don't even.
Dismember77777: Love how people can't figure out why ethic/racial groups become radical when they are endlessly attacked via the media or what have you. Thought you people were all "educated"
SirPrimalform: Lol.
Years_of_Chaos: Damn you are stupid.
SirPrimalform: Great argument, would read again. 4/5
That's it?
Do you guys remember this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICng-KRxXJ8

*disclaimer: not association any living person with this, just watch out*

You know this forgetting about........ ;)
Quite good, +1 (only if he would not mumble so much sometimes.... ;) )
Post edited November 12, 2016 by Goodaltgamer
SirPrimalform: I mean they feel justified in acting on their views because Trump was
How did you manage that interpretation?
I'll just leave this here (although I think that the other possible result would be almost as bad):

http://images-4.gog.com/472c259cc0e0a0447fd933298b7e75d31e5cd44e6187f9ee11944624bfeeaa96.jpg