It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ShooterDan07: Hey been using GOG for a year now and just now discovered this. So I bought Pillars of Eternity the other day for Steam and I really want it for GOG instead. I downloaded it but haven't played it. Does that void a trade? Let me know if anyone is interested in a trade. Would really much rather have it on GOG. Thanks.
Edit: I have Hero Edition.
Cyraxpt: When was the "other day"? If it was less than 2 weeks ago then you can ask for a refund.
Okay makes sense, wasn't sure how everything worked. I'm not entirely tech savvy. Thanks for the info.
ShooterDan07: Hey been using GOG for a year now and just now discovered this. So I bought Pillars of Eternity the other day for Steam and I really want it for GOG instead. I downloaded it but haven't played it. Does that void a trade? Let me know if anyone is interested in a trade. Would really much rather have it on GOG. Thanks.
Cyraxpt: When was the "other day"? If it was less than 2 weeks ago then you can ask for a refund.
Two days ago, bought it on humble bundle. I waited because I wanted to get it here, then surprise it showed up here. Guess I'll go through the headache humble store process. I hear it's a nightmare from them.
wanderer_27: If it's in your Steam Library you can't trade it.
Okay wasn't sure how it all worked. Thanks. And I replied to the wrong post first time. Thanks though.
Post edited January 26, 2016 by ShooterDan07
low rated
Anyone interested in Civ 4 or 5 from the latest HB ? I don't think i will play them.
Make me an offer.
Post edited January 27, 2016 by wendeny
ShooterDan07: Two days ago, bought it on humble bundle. I waited because I wanted to get it here, then surprise it showed up here. Guess I'll go through the headache humble store process. I hear it's a nightmare from them.
The refund was an option if you had bought directly from Steam, since you bought it from Humble Store and activated on your account i seriously doubt that they will refund you.
wendeny: Anyone interested in Civ 4 or 5 from the latest HB ? I don't think i will play them.
Make me an offer.
Maybe you have not noticed but this bundle has one key per tier, not per game.
You can't give or trade just Civ 4 or 5.
ShooterDan07: Two days ago, bought it on humble bundle. I waited because I wanted to get it here, then surprise it showed up here. Guess I'll go through the headache humble store process. I hear it's a nightmare from them.
The game's been here since it was released, so not sure how you missed it. Or do mean at a sale price? Anyway, I guess it's a moot point since you've redeemed it on Steam, so you're stuck with it there.
jcosmocohen:
Fuin: Thanks for a great trade, jcosmocohen.
Thank you, too! Glad we finally found a good trade for both of us. ^_^
GR00T: The game's been here since it was released, so not sure how you missed it. Or do mean at a sale price? Anyway, I guess it's a moot point since you've redeemed it on Steam, so you're stuck with it there.
Yeah sale price.
With the current staff pick promo, throwing this out...

Have (GOG)

DnD Bundle (Baldurs Gate 1+2, PS:T, NWN:DE, IWD 1+2, ToEE, Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone, Dragonshard)
M&M bundle (Heroes 1-5, Might and Magic 1-9, Crusaders of M&M, Heroes Chronicles).
Cyberpunk Bundle (All 3 Thief games, Deus Ex GOTY, Deus Ex 2: IW, Anachronox)
Ultima Bundle (Ultima 1-6,8,9 and UU 1+2)
City Builder Bundle (Caesar 3, Lords of the Realm: RE and 3, Lords of Magic, Pharoah+Cleo, Zeus+Poseidon)
Alpha Centauri Pack
Master of Magic
King of Dragon Pass

Want

Pillars of Eternity
Legend of Eisenwald Complete
Age of Decadance
Post edited March 25, 2016 by teshra
WANT:

Game of Thrones: a Telltale Games Series GOG/Steam

Legends of Eisenwald GOG

Grim Fandango Remastered GOG

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die GOG/Steam

Call of Duty Warchest

Black Sails - The Ghost Ship

HAVE:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283

It seems sometimes there are no chat notifications so if I don't respond to a trade request, quote this post.
Post edited January 27, 2016 by innerring
Bumping before the sale is over.

HAVE (Steam keys):

Inquisitor Deluxe Edition
Hard Reset Extended Edition
The First Templar - Steam Special Edition
Super 3-D Noah's Ark
Painkiller: Black Edition
100% Orange Juice
Divekick
Universe Sandbox
Silence of the Sleep
Town of Salem

WANT

Anything from my Steam and/or GOG wishlists :
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996133473/wishlist/

Transistor is on sale here on GOG, and Cloudbuilt from my Steam wishlist is on sale on HB.
[Want]
Other stuff from my wishlist.

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by Fuin
Have:
Duke Nukem pack inc.:

DUKE NUKEM 3D ATOMIC EDITION
DUKE NUKEM: MANHATTAN PROJECT
DUKE NUKEM 1+2
BALLS OF STEEL

Want:
Black Mesa currently sale on Steam
Want:
Project Zomboid (GOG) 9$ + Humble Firaxis Bundle 1$ tier

Have:
Steam wallet code worth 10USD redeemable in countries below

Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Middle East: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey​

My previous trades: x2, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5407]Benkii, , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8511]Gr00t

Unfortunately due to Steam pricing change in India it is no longer possible for me to get you something of equivalent value on Steam. (Regional restrictions block gifts to outside regions) Nor do I have a card which means I can't get you stuff on other sites as well, that wallet code is all I have.

Also please reply to this post first and then contact me. Thank you!
high rated
Bumping the announcement about Adalia Fundamentals for those that may have missed it.

Adalia Fundamentals, the userscript written and maintained by our fellow GOGger adaliabooks, now includes the feature of displaying usernames in sentence casing and registration date in chat.

Check out the link for details on installing and using the script.
WANT:

Grim Fandango Remastered
LEGO Batman 3 Complete Bundle

HAVE:

Massive Tradelist Post 1 (post2954)
Massive Tradelist Post 2 (post2956)

TRADED WITH:

Gazoinks, lowyhong, ne_zavarj, summitus, gyokzoli, Cassidy (x2), carnival73 (x2), metalkidz, K_1269, didamangi (x2), VVhiteVVolf (x3), Foxhack (x2), Hawk52, ashwald, JMich, Qwertyman, Accatone, CymTyr, swordtut, roygbiv309, BAZ (was gbaz69), Impaler26 (x4), MysterD, Aveweto, expopower, pablodusk.

My credentials (post110)
Post edited January 29, 2016 by ABH20