It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

a huge thank to docbear1975 for a very sweet trade. (please, let me know when you grabbed your share and what you'd like as my extended thanx)
krokkel: edit: Trade finished. I don't offer anything anymore.

---
old:
I've Pillars of Eternity (hero ed = base game) for GOG
And I want the game for Steam.
Means I want to trade key for key/gift.
I hope I find someone here.
expopower: Thanks for the smooth trade, krokkel!
I thank you too for the trade.
I just got scammed by Railminer87 - I tried to set up a trade...I gave him three of my humble games with the caveat that he send me Agarest, before I sent him Rise of the Triad to finish the trade. He acted shady and kept trying to back out, pretending we never made an agreement. This lasted over a half hour, and here I am.

If this post is in the wrong place, could someone kindly tell me where I report scammers?

Thanks so much...
Post edited December 27, 2015 by AbbieCarrington
AbbieCarrington: If this post is in the wrong place, could someone kindly tell me where I report scammers?

Thanks so much...
It's okay to post it here, but you should probably post it here as well ;) - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers
AbbieCarrington: I just got scammed by Railminer87 - I tried to set up a trade...I gave him three of my humble games with the caveat that he send me Agarest, before I sent him Rise of the Triad to finish the trade. He acted shady and kept trying to back out, pretending we never made an agreement. This lasted over a half hour, and here I am.

If this post is in the wrong place, could someone kindly tell me where I report scammers?

Thanks so much...
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers
AbbieCarrington: I just got scammed by Railminer87 - I tried to set up a trade...I gave him three of my humble games with the caveat that he send me Agarest, before I sent him Rise of the Triad to finish the trade. He acted shady and kept trying to back out, pretending we never made an agreement. This lasted over a half hour, and here I am.

Thanks so much...
i PMed you a few "trading survival" links that i got from nice supportive folks here when i got tricked too a few weeks ago.
@triock: Ah, thank you! I'll make a post there too.

@theslitherydeee: I'd gotten two PM's - one of them was from a name on the list, and Railminer87 wasn't. I know that people make new accounts all the time, but...yeah. At *least* I checked the list first, so I don't feel like a complete fool. Still, thank you! :)

@Djaron: You're the best...thank you so much! I'll read this tonight while nursing my wounded pride. :)
AbbieCarrington: I just got scammed by Railminer87
Hm. That person also messaged me in response to the trade offer I made earlier.

It did seem a bit suspect.
InfraSuperman: Hm. That person also messaged me in response to the trade offer I made earlier.

Ack! Yeah, I'd definitely avoid him if I were you...
Post edited December 27, 2015 by AbbieCarrington
InfraSuperman: Hm. That person also messaged me in response to the trade offer I made earlier.

AbbieCarrington: Ack! Yeah, I'd definitely avoid him if I were you...
Yeah. Good to know that.

Thankfully, it didn't go anywhere because he wanted games from Steam, which I don't use. After I told him that, he suggested Bundlestars as an alternative, but I wasn't willing (or able) to make that deal, either.
Updated!

Loving the Bethesda discounts going on right now. Happy holidays to all! :)
Oh, and a huge thank you to Djaron for helping me feel 3000% better! :)

At least there's an amazing community here.
AbbieCarrington: Oh, and a huge thank you to Djaron for helping me feel 3000% better! :)

At least there's an amazing community here.
you"re welcome
see newer post ;)
Post edited December 30, 2015 by Nihililix
What the heck, guess I'll post that I'm looking for Fallout (1) while it's on sale, in case anyone wants any of my stuffs.

Happy holidays everyone! :)