It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The contents for January's Humble Monthly Bundle have been revealed. The games are:

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition (Early Unlock)
Project CARS 2 (Early Unlock)
Wizard of Legend (Early Unlock)
Q.U.B.E. 2
>observer_
Sundered
Regions of Ruin
The Darkside Detective
Roombo: First Blood (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlocks are Tom Clancy's The Division and Yakuza 0.
Dragon Age Inquisition: Game of the Year Edition (Origin) is $9.99 at Amazon. They also have the base game for $4.99 but imo, you should really consider the GOTY version since it adds a lot of good content to game.

Link
Fanatical is having a Paradox & Team 17 weekly sale (Stellaris for $8.99, etc).

Also a Learn Japanese or Die! daily deal, and a Leisure Suit Larry bundle.

I'll leave the details to someone who finds one/more of these to be interesting.
Edith Finch FREE on Epic
next up in two weeks is Jackbox party pack Vol. 1 FREE
cecil: Edith Finch FREE on Epic
next up in two weeks is Jackbox party pack Vol. 1 FREE
HB is offering free 'A Story of My Uncle' for the next 24 hours or something.

I already had it so hey, spare key. It expires in less than a week though.
Daedalic - Gigantic Bundle is -90% on Steam, https://store.steampowered.com/sub/76471/

Contains:
Anna's Quest
Blackguards
Blackguards 2
Cultures: Northland
Cultures: 8th Wonder of the World
Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow comes Today
Decay - The Mare
Gomo
Journey of a Roach
The Last Tinker: City of Colors
Munin
Randal's Monday
Skyhill
Zanzarah - The Hidden Portal
Post edited January 12, 2019 by amok
bler144: HB is offering free 'A Story of My Uncle' for the next 24 hours or something.

IIRC, MarkoH01 has demonstrated in some thread (a tad too lazy to go find it) that the expiration date is for revealing the key only, and that the key itself doesn't expire.
bler144: HB is offering free 'A Story of My Uncle' for the next 24 hours or something.

HypersomniacLive: IIRC, MarkoH01 has demonstrated in some thread (a tad too lazy to go find it) that the expiration date is for revealing the key only, and that the key itself doesn't expire.
yeah, that rings a bell now that you mention it. I did actually click on it. Normally I don't until I'm ready to use it or hand it off, mostly just because that's the only way I can keep track of what's still alive.
HypersomniacLive: IIRC, MarkoH01 has demonstrated in some thread (a tad too lazy to go find it) that the expiration date is for revealing the key only, and that the key itself doesn't expire.
bler144: yeah, that rings a bell now that you mention it. I did actually click on it. Normally I don't until I'm ready to use it or hand it off, mostly just because that's the only way I can keep track of what's still alive.
I think you might have to take a screenshot of the key, or copy paste it into some document or something. I believe even revealed keys get hidden at the expiration date.
bler144: yeah, that rings a bell now that you mention it. I did actually click on it. Normally I don't until I'm ready to use it or hand it off, mostly just because that's the only way I can keep track of what's still alive.
MightyPinecone: I think you might have to take a screenshot of the key, or copy paste it into some document or something. I believe even revealed keys get hidden at the expiration date.
Absolutely correct. Even revealed keys get removed from view, but they still work. I recently did a test (with the LEGO Hobbit and LOTR games that were free temporarily on HB; revealed the keys, wrote them down, gifted them to someone after they were removed form my account) and it works precisely like that.
Fanatical Deception Bundle

Pay €3.19 for the following Steam keys:

The Long Reach
Mainlining
E.T. Armies
Coffin Dodgers
The Rivers of Alice - Extended Version
Zombie Kill of the Week - Reborn
The Walking Vegetables
Unbox: Newbie's Adventure
IndieGala Monday Motivation #66 Steam Games Bundle
Pay only $1 and Get these great games!

Varius (STEAM)
Olea's Descent (STEAM)

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 8 STEAM GAMES!

Tales of the Tiny Planet (STEAM)
War Heroes: Invasion (STEAM)
Planar Conquest (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Taco Tom 2 (STEAM)
Monkeys & Dragons (STEAM)
Duality (STEAM)
Elite Dangerous: Commander Deluxe Edition is 76% off at Humble Store.

Contains the following:

Elite Dangerous
Elite Dangerous: Commander Pack
Elite Dangerous: Horizons Season Pass
11% OFF! 11% OFF!

GET MY CREDIT CARD!
tinyE: 11% OFF! 11% OFF!

GET MY CREDIT CARD!
Cool... my cost ~$1300AUD ($935USD)

Activision can go fuck itself...