It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DOOM (2016) is $6.40 at Gamersgate after using coupon code "GameDeals". This is the 3rd time a 3rd party site has had DOOM at a price this low. The first 2 times were at GMG and Wingamestore and both times they raised the price shortly afterward to around $9. If history repeats itself, then I believe this price might get an increase soon.

Link

edit: This game is awesome and I highly recommend it. You should buy this game at this price ASAP.
Post edited September 03, 2018 by BenKii
supplementscene: Wouldn't you use up your stickers and not be able to get The Ship: Murder Party?
greeklover: I am pretty sure you can get both games with 5 stickers, they are not used up
That's how it's worked in the past, so I would assume same here. They aggregate, you don't have to "spend" them, per se, just meet that level.

For some reason, I'm not accumulating stamps. I've visited 4-5 times over the past 3 days and still have just one stamp. Ghostery blocking the cookie, perhaps?

Back to school sale underway at this obscure site
bler144: For some reason, I'm not accumulating stamps. I've visited 4-5 times over the past 3 days and still have just one stamp. Ghostery blocking the cookie, perhaps?

I don't know about Ghostery, but the same was happening to me. I found I had to log in, then click on the "Store" link at the top of the page and click to view any game. After that going back to the "Store" page registered the stamp.
bler144: For some reason, I'm not accumulating stamps. I've visited 4-5 times over the past 3 days and still have just one stamp. Ghostery blocking the cookie, perhaps?

bjgamer: I don't know about Ghostery, but the same was happening to me. I found I had to log in, then click on the "Store" link at the top of the page and click to view any game. After that going back to the "Store" page registered the stamp.
Ah, thanks! Appears clicking on the game is what makes the stamp register now.

Didn't used to be the case. Good to know!
This has happened to me in the past and nothing worked for me and other people. Sometimes clearing all the browser data works.
gixgox: Artifex Mundi 10 Bundle of Steam games

In the past I was all in as soon as a new ArtifexMundi bundle arrived.
Now I'm indecisive, since GOG added some HOGs to the store.
Should I get the bundle (with only 5 games I don't have yet), or should I wait for more #DRMfree HOGs???
supplementscene: Depends how much your bothered about DRM/Steam. If not and you only want 5 I'd point you to the following tip:
Steam: Yes but DRM: No. IN my experience all Artifex Mundi games are runnable without the steam client. In some cases you would have to add a textfile name it steam_appid.txt and include the steam app id - but other than that they work without any problems.
MarkoH01: Steam: Yes but DRM: No. IN my experience all Artifex Mundi games are runnable without the steam client. In some cases you would have to add a textfile name it steam_appid.txt and include the steam app id - but other than that they work without any problems.
In all cases, I'd say. But yep, once downloaded (and applied this "hack") one doesn't need the Steam client at all to play Artífex Mundi's games.
MarkoH01: Steam: Yes but DRM: No. IN my experience all Artifex Mundi games are runnable without the steam client. In some cases you would have to add a textfile name it steam_appid.txt and include the steam app id - but other than that they work without any problems.
muntdefems: In all cases, I'd say. But yep, once downloaded (and applied this "hack") one doesn't need the Steam client at all to play Artífex Mundi's games.
Nope. Early Artifex Mundi games don't even need the Steam_appid trick. These are running out of the box.
MarkoH01: Nope. Early Artifex Mundi games don't even need the Steam_appid trick. These are running out of the box.
Really? Which ones?

E.g. all the Enigmatis, the Time Mysteries, and the Nightmares from the Deep are listed in the Wiki as needing the trick.
MarkoH01: Nope. Early Artifex Mundi games don't even need the Steam_appid trick. These are running out of the box.
muntdefems: Really? Which ones?

E.g. all the Enigmatis, the Time Mysteries, and the Nightmares from the Deep are listed in the Wiki as needing the trick.
I just browsed through all of my Artifex Mundi games I archived and have to correct myself. You are correct - every single Artifex Mundi game needs the steam_appid.txt trick. Sorry for the confusion.
MarkoH01: I just browsed through all of my Artifex Mundi games I archived and have to correct myself. You are correct - every single Artifex Mundi game needs the steam_appid.txt trick. Sorry for the confusion.
Hahaha, no worries! (Though it kinda feels good to be right xD)
bler144:
Internet explorer didn't work at all, at that page. The "you have earned a new stamp" div din't pop-up at all.
I had to use another browser to get them.
Better late than never...

The Humble Unity Bundle

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Oxenfree (Also DRM-Free)
Aer - Memories of Old
Inventory Pro
UFPS: Ultimate FPS
Flow Canvas

BTA
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition
The Final Station
The Last Day of June (Windows-only)
Realistic Effects Pack 4
Ultimate Game Music Collection
GameFlow

$15
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Discover Unity Game Development - From Zero to 12 Games
uMMORPG
Heroic Fantasy Creatures Full Pack Volume 1
Universal Sound FX
Gaia

All games and Unity assets are multiplatform (with one exception noted above). All Unity assets are compatible with Windows and Mac.

Oxenfree is available as both a DRM-Free download and a Steam key. The rest of the games are only available as Steam keys. The Unity assets are available via keys for the Unity Asset Store.
Grargar: Better late than never...

The Humble Unity Bundle

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Oxenfree (Also DRM-Free)
Aer - Memories of Old
Inventory Pro
UFPS: Ultimate FPS
Flow Canvas

BTA
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition
The Final Station
The Last Day of June (Windows-only)
Realistic Effects Pack 4
Ultimate Game Music Collection
GameFlow

$15
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Discover Unity Game Development - From Zero to 12 Games
uMMORPG
Heroic Fantasy Creatures Full Pack Volume 1
Universal Sound FX
Gaia

All games and Unity assets are multiplatform (with one exception noted above). All Unity assets are compatible with Windows and Mac.

Oxenfree is available as both a DRM-Free download and a Steam key. The rest of the games are only available as Steam keys. The Unity assets are available via keys for the Unity Asset Store.
Jeezuz, the average is already over $11.
Hm I wanted to get WL2, Shadow Tactics and Torment here... but that's just too good to skip :P