It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: Already said it in the "Steam games you can play without the Steam client" thread, but I'm gonna ask it here again. Please, can anyone who gets this bundle (or anyone who already owns its games) report here the games' DRM status (i.e. if they require the Steam client and/or an internet connection in order to be played)? Thanks!
I don't have the bundle, but I do have some of these games on Steam. I can confirm that Layers of Fear and How to Survive will start the Steam client if it isn't running yet, so I take it they're not DRM-free.
Leroux: I don't have the bundle, but I do have some of these games on Steam. I can confirm that Layers of Fear and How to Survive will start the Steam client if it isn't running yet, so I take it they're not DRM-free.
Thanks for the info! :)

I already knew about Layers of Fear as I already own it, pity about How to Survive... If the first one needs the client, I guess it's safe to bet on the sequel needing it too.

Anyway, I was actually more interested in the 2nd tier (the Beat-The-Average) games. Assuming Bioshock isn't DRM-free, I wonder about the other two games: Detention and Yomawari.
a rarity - a decent indie gala bundle: The Majesco Throwback Bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/majesco-throwback-steam-bundle

Tier 1 - $1
Onion Force
Krautscape
The Lost Gardens

Tier 2 - $5.99
Double Dragon Neon
Costume Quest 2
A Boy and His Blob
TrickStyle
Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance
Advent Rising
BlowOut
Judge Dredd 95
Drake of the 99 Dragons
And now for something completely different: Greenman Gaming GamesAid 50 Game Charity Bundle 2018
https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/gamesaid-charity-bundle-pc/

50 games for $50 / £50 / €50

I think i got all the games:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Human Fall Flat
Killing Floor
RAGE.
Bomber Crew
Warhammer: Vermintide End Times
Mount and Blade Warband
Mount and Blade
Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Insurgency
LEGO Batman the Videogame
This War of Mine
Crusader Kings II
Sniper Elite 3
InnerSpace
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition + Reverie and Resurrection DLC
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Digital Bundle
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD
The Little Acre
The Flame in the Flood
Serial Cleanr.
Manual Samuel
Beat Cop
Evil Genius.
Tower 57
ADR1FT
Quarantine
The Black Death .
War Tech Fighters
Dead Age
Beyond Eyes
Toybox Turbos
F.E.A.R. 3
Biozone
Puzzle Chronicles
Rocket Knight
Stable Orbit
Peregrin
Magicka
Teleglitch Die More Edition
Frozen Synapse Prime
Super Cloudbuilt
Ballistic Overkill
Next Up Hero
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
Mystery Game - ???"
Titles get worse the further it gets down the list, and some pointless ones like Mount and Blade (next to no reason to play that if you have Warband+)

Quite a few others are DLC bait. If I didn't have the titles I would want out of this I probably still wouldn't have gotten it.But hey, it's supposed to be charity I guess. Their cut goes to charity.

Metal Gear Solid V is solid value at least. This War of Mine is great but has DLC, Evil Genius is <3
Post edited August 22, 2018 by Pheace
amok: 50 games for $50 / £50 / €50
Some statistics. Out of the 49 confirmed games:

- 23 are available for macOS
- 18 are available for Linux
- 2 are locked in at least serveral European countries (Biozone and Rocket Knight)
- 7 have been reported as being DRM-free (i.e. not needing neither the Steam client nor an internet connection once downloaded)
- 6 have been reported as being DRMed
- The remaining 36 games have an unknown DRM status (though since many of them are pretty well known and somewhat old, my bet is that they do need the client. Otherwise, they would've already popped up here)

Pheace: ...
Out of curiosity: what did you get as the Mystery Game? :P
muntdefems: Out of curiosity: what did you get as the Mystery Game? :P
I didn't, the few games I'd want I have :p

Theres a short list on Steamgifts: Overlord, Hospital Tycoon, Damnation, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Operation Flashpoint: Red River, Overlord II, Uncanny Valley, Normality, Last Inua
Post edited August 23, 2018 by Pheace
I already forgot about Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, need to get it someday.
Pheace: I didn't, the few games I'd want I have :p
Oh, sorry. Dunno why but I read your post completely the wrong way and I thought you did get the bundle.

Pheace: Theres a short list on Steamgifts: Overlord, Hospital Tycoon, Damnation, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Operation Flashpoint: Red River, Overlord II, Uncanny Valley, Normality, Last Inua
TFTI. I won't be buying it either way, but I was just too curious. :P
The Humble Digital Tabletop Bundle

$1
Ticket to Ride - Complete Edition (Also for Mac)
Ticket to Ride - Android Edition
Sentinels of the Multiverse (Also for Mac and Linux)
Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game (Also for Android)

BTA
Pathfinder Adventures (Also for Mac)
Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics
Sentinels of the Mutlverse - Shattered Timelines DLC (Also for Mac and Linux)
Talisman - Digital Edition (Also for Mac)
Talisman - The Highland Expansion (Also for Mac)
Talisman - The Dungeon Expansion (Also for Mac)
Talisman - Android Edition (+2 DLC)

$10
Armello (Also for Mac and Linux)

Most games are only available as Steam keys. A select few are also available for Android.
Post edited August 28, 2018 by Grargar
A tip for gaming deals seekers who like some games in bundles but not others. Goto tremorgames.com goto trade in games and you can trade in humblebundle giftlinks. You buy the giftlink (must select buy as gift and send giftlink). Then you can buy many bundled games for the equivilent of 10-20p. You can search for games or organise games by metacritic score.

amok: a rarity - a decent indie gala bundle: The Majesco Throwback Bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/majesco-throwback-steam-bundle

Tier 1 - $1
Onion Force
Krautscape
The Lost Gardens

Tier 2 - $5.99
Double Dragon Neon
Costume Quest 2
A Boy and His Blob
TrickStyle
Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance
Advent Rising
BlowOut
Judge Dredd 95
Drake of the 99 Dragons
They're seeming to have a few more decent bundles. Theres another bundle with Broken Sword 1, 5 and the Revolution Software documentary

And again all those games will work out at the equivilent of 0.10-0.20 on tremor if you trade in bundles.
Post edited August 29, 2018 by supplementscene
supplementscene: A tip for gaming deals seekers who like some games in bundles but not others. Goto tremorgames.com goto trade in games and you can trade in humblebundle giftlinks. You buy the giftlink (must select buy as gift and send giftlink). Then you can buy many bundled games for the equivilent of 10-20p. You can search for games or organise games by metacritic score.
Won't that make HB flag you as a key reseller? I understand this is a sensitive topic so feel free to ignore my question
supplementscene: A tip for gaming deals seekers who like some games in bundles but not others. Goto tremorgames.com goto trade in games and you can trade in humblebundle giftlinks. You buy the giftlink (must select buy as gift and send giftlink). Then you can buy many bundled games for the equivilent of 10-20p. You can search for games or organise games by metacritic score.
direspirefirewire: Won't that make HB flag you as a key reseller? I understand this is a sensitive topic so feel free to ignore my question
Well I haven't. I think that would be if you were doing it multiple times on the same bundle.
Humble End of Summer Sale
free WarHammer 40K space marine
What's up with the money back thing on the humble store? Do they have some fair price thing going on like GOG, or just some sale bait for people to buy more?