It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: The Surge also seems to be a nice game - I kept this as well. I gave away Conan Exiles and will gift the rest away to the Community.
Leroux: "Mostly Positive", looks like an average Dark Souls clone to me, made by the studio responsible for Jack Keane and Venetica (which had terrible boss battles), and I don't even like Dark Souls that much.
Total Biscuit (which was one of my favorite reviewers) gave it a pretty good review and yes, he also said it's Soul like. I never played Dark Souls at all - so there's that. But I trust TB and I liked what I saw. Fun fact : I am also not interested in war and strategy games at all :)
Leroux: Sure, a Hat in Time is a great deal, but one good game alone doesn't make for a good bundle. If you judge the bundle on the whole, the awesome deal on A Hat in TIme is offset by an old game like Pathologic Classic HD which usually goes on sale for a $1-2 dollars or so. I'm very happy with my purchase, but, like you said, mostly due to A Hat in Time, and because I managed to trade the other titles for games I found more appealing. ;P
I like this month's bundle but I could understand the criticism of it. I do like this month's better than July and September (so far) for I was really looking forward to Hat in Time and Conan despite whatever people might say about them. The Surge is also a welcomed surprised as I had that on my wishlist but instead I opted for Vampyr and a host of GOG games on sale. As a small bonus a DRM-Free Soma was also a welcomed surprise, so all in all, I'm happy with what I paid. I also do welcome Dark Souls clones as I think someone could take that formula and make it better, especially for those of us looking for an offline DRM-Free version that's actually made for the PC rather than a ported mess. That sort of thing would be an instabuy on GOG for me and one of the very few. Oh yes, I also have yet to play any of the Dark Souls for that very reason(s) despite my closest friends recommending it to me continually.
Leroux: Sure, a Hat in Time is a great deal, but one good game alone doesn't make for a good bundle. If you judge the bundle on the whole, the awesome deal on A Hat in TIme is offset by an old game like Pathologic Classic HD which usually goes on sale for a $1-2 dollars or so. I'm very happy with my purchase, but, like you said, mostly due to A Hat in Time, and because I managed to trade the other titles for games I found more appealing. ;P
vidsgame: I like this month's bundle but I could understand the criticism of it. I do like this month's better than July and September (so far) for I was really looking forward to Hat in Time and Conan despite whatever people might say about them. The Surge is also a welcomed surprised as I had that on my wishlist but instead I opted for Vampyr and a host of GOG games on sale. As a small bonus a DRM-Free Soma was also a welcomed surprise, so all in all, I'm happy with what I paid. I also do welcome Dark Souls clones as I think someone could take that formula and make it better, especially for those of us looking for an offline DRM-Free version that's actually made for the PC rather than a ported mess. That sort of thing would be an instabuy on GOG for me and one of the very few. Oh yes, I also have yet to play any of the Dark Souls for that very reason(s) despite my closest friends recommending it to me continually.
I would suggest Hollow Knight for a good DRM free dark souls-ish game
Today's Star Deal on Fanatical is Fallout 4 at 71% off ($8.79 US)

They're also announcing a big summer sale! but I've yet to actually peruse it.
bler144: Today's Star Deal on Fanatical is Fallout 4 at 71% off ($8.79 US)

They're also announcing a big summer sale! but I've yet to actually peruse it.
Too bad it's not the GOTY else I might pick it up. But who knows, maybe Beth brings it here (LOL).
vidsgame: I like this month's bundle but I could understand the criticism of it. I do like this month's better than July and September (so far) for I was really looking forward to Hat in Time and Conan despite whatever people might say about them. The Surge is also a welcomed surprised as I had that on my wishlist but instead I opted for Vampyr and a host of GOG games on sale. As a small bonus a DRM-Free Soma was also a welcomed surprise, so all in all, I'm happy with what I paid. I also do welcome Dark Souls clones as I think someone could take that formula and make it better, especially for those of us looking for an offline DRM-Free version that's actually made for the PC rather than a ported mess. That sort of thing would be an instabuy on GOG for me and one of the very few. Oh yes, I also have yet to play any of the Dark Souls for that very reason(s) despite my closest friends recommending it to me continually.
cecil: I would suggest Hollow Knight for a good DRM free dark souls-ish game
That's a great suggestion. That game has also been on my wishlist.
https://uk.gamesplanet.com/ also has sale until 12th with some really nice 24h Flash Sales.
Snatched DH2: Death of the Outside for £6.59 / €7.39
Evil Within 2 just ~£16 / €18.
Post edited August 07, 2018 by dyscode
again no humble bundle.
I wonder how long it takes before people will simply stop expecting to find bundles on humble bundle.
two month ago I introduced a friend to hb (well he knew it, I just explained how it works) and I told him to check the site each tuesday evening for a new bundle. man do I look the idiot now ;)
Humble has really gone "all in" on the monthly subscription blind grab bags.

Pretty disappointing, but what can you do... it must be working, or else they wouldn't have completely abandoned their revenue model.
Wingamestore has some pretty good discount on nearly all Telltale games (Stem only) here.
mchack: again no humble bundle.
I wonder how long it takes before people will simply stop expecting to find bundles on humble bundle.
two month ago I introduced a friend to hb (well he knew it, I just explained how it works) and I told him to check the site each tuesday evening for a new bundle. man do I look the idiot now ;)
I'm fine with monthly bundle being main stuff at HB. As long as I can trade games off for decent games of my choice and get one or two in monthly itself I'm fine. I recently started doing bundles, I do feel like I miss big stuff from HB golden days.
20 hours left to get Shadows of War at 75%off on Fanatical.
MarkoH01: 20 hours left to get Shadows of War at 75%off on Fanatical .
The Definitive Edition will be out on 28th of August. I wonder if there'll be an upgrade possible (def edition includes the story dlcs..)

edit: guess it's just the gold edition with a new price point (which they didn't give yet) and name :/
edit2: funny how fanatical promotes "Loot Boxes" as a key feature of the game, while they are long gone from the game. :) they probably just copy pasted some age old advert text for the game.
Post edited August 09, 2018 by mchack
MarkoH01: 20 hours left to get Shadows of War at 75%off on Fanatical .
mchack: The Definitive Edition will be out on 28th of August. I wonder if there'll be an upgrade possible (def edition includes the story dlcs..)

edit: guess it's just the gold edition with a new price point (which they didn't give yet) and name :/
edit2: funny how fanatical promotes "Loot Boxes" as a key feature of the game, while they are long gone from the game. :) they probably just copy pasted some age old advert text for the game.
as fas as I gathered Definitive Edition is only for consoles. Does not effect PC/ Steam version.
the bigger question is:is the game worth it without the Season Pass?

I think I'll wait for a good price of the Gold Edition.
Post edited August 10, 2018 by dyscode
Today's (and tomorrow's) Fanatical Star Deal is Bayonetta + Vanquish Pack (€10.99/-73%).

Region Locking Notice

The product will not activate in the following regions (might be different for you):
Argentina
Bolivia
Brazil
Cambodia
Chile
China
Colombia
Ecuador
Falkland Islands
French Guiana
Guyana
Hong Kong