It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Almost completely DRM-free free, almost.
IAmSinistar: And knowing Groupees, one the DRM-free items is probably a photo of a shoe or somesuch.
C'mon - you know you loved the jar of virtual jam!
hummer010: C'mon - you know you loved the jar of virtual jam!
Goes great on zero-calorie gluten-free toast!
IAmSinistar: And knowing Groupees, one the DRM-free items is probably a photo of a shoe or somesuch.
I think you may be over selling it. :P
mchack: Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic (Steam + DRM-Free)
I think duckduckgo's search results are a little borky on this one! O_____o
Attachments:
ph.jpg (17 Kb)
mchack: Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic (Steam + DRM-Free)
Sachys: I think duckduckgo's search results are a little borky on this one! O_____o
Nice new avatar :) Ouch that is funny and harsh at the same time.
expopower: Ungh, it looks like Ubisoft IP bundles are going to be strictly Uplay-delivered from now on...T_T
Too many complains about double DRM on Steamboards and 99,98% failing to realise, which was the additional one - now 99,98% of those can keep ranting "but I want it on Steam...." :p
Funny how the prices in Humble's Bethesda sale would look like regular store prices to me if they didn't have any "Sale" or "50% off" badges next to them. ;)
You know, on Humble right now, you can get:

Massive Chalice
Broken Age
Grim Fandango Remastered
Spacebase DF-9
Stacking

For $11.99 total. All DRM-free.

Yes, I realize one of those is not like the others... but that's a pretty hell of a big deal. I think I'm going to do that one.

Poor GOG gets totally shafted once again.
More likely a photo of a photo of a shoe, and in png format on top. But with a little luck, it may not be watermarked.
expopower: Ungh, it looks like Ubisoft IP bundles are going to be strictly Uplay-delivered from now on...T_T
Siannah: Too many complains about double DRM on Steamboards and 99,98% failing to realise, which was the additional one - now 99,98% of those can keep ranting "but I want it on Steam...." :p
Heh, I admit - having to log in twice to play a game is more annoying than running any single client. After being endlessly annoyed by GFWL running on top of Steam, I now carefully pick through the forums for these sorts of complaints before a purchase.
yogsloth: You know, on Humble right now, you can get:

Massive Chalice
Broken Age
Grim Fandango Remastered
Spacebase DF-9
Stacking

Yes, I realize one of those is not like the others... but that's a pretty hell of a big deal. I think I'm going to do that one.

Just one clarification, Spacebase DF-9 doesn't come with a DRM-free version, but it is actually DRM-free after downloading with Steam client (tested in Windows and Linux). Also, it seems that when I activated the DF-9 key in my Steam account I got a free Hack 'n' Slash gift in my Steam inventory. I'm not sure if this is standard, there is no mention of it on the store page, but kind of cool if its happening for everyone.
Post edited September 04, 2015 by the.kuribo
the.kuribo:
Seem to remember it being mentioned ages ago (after the backlash against DF9). Might have to pick it up myself actually.
yogsloth: You know, on Humble right now, you can get:

Massive Chalice
Broken Age
Grim Fandango Remastered
Spacebase DF-9
Stacking

Bloody hell, that's a damned good deal. Like I need to add more to my backlog, though. Really on the fence about this. *sigh*
GR00T:
looks like you have your work-roots on! ;D
Groupees Be Mine 22 will start "soon":

https://groupees.com/bm22

BM 21 was rather lame so i'm not sure if i will grab this one. I hope a few of the included games will be revealed before the bundle goes live.