It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kianie: For those with Crowntakers from the current Humble Bundle:

WinGameStore is selling the DLC @ 0,99$ at the moment.
http://www.wingamestore.com/product/4548/Crowntakers-Undead-Undertakings-DLC/
There's also a 5% off coupon "pcgames5off"
Kianie: For those with Crowntakers from the current Humble Bundle:

WinGameStore is selling the DLC @ 0,99$ at the moment.
"Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play." Base game at Humble is DRM-free.
On humble store Shelter and Shelter 2 are DRM-Free but Shelter 2 dlc is Steam only.
Is this another mistake by humble blunder? (o_O)
Deals on GamersGate:

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad (Steam) daily -40%.

Anuman 15h Anniversary Sale for 48 hours, up to -80%. Almost all games are DRM-Free, with the exception of only Subject 13 and Nicolas Eymerich Inquisitor - Book 2: The Village, which require a Steam account.

Mortal Kombat (Steam) Weekend -75%. Mortal Kombat X isn't among the offered products.

Stardrive (Steam) Weekend.The first Stardrive is discounted by 75%, while the second one (in both versions) is discounted by 33%.

Bioshock Weekend, up to -80%. The Mac versions of Bioshock 1+2 are using Feral's DRM, while the Windows version of Bioshock 1 carries SecuROM and the Windows version of the second one requires a Steam account. Bioshock Infinite requires a Steam account, regardless of version.
Post edited August 27, 2015 by Grargar
Indie Sale Encore on GMG
Day 1-6
vouchers apply
Post edited August 27, 2015 by dyscode
triock: Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 30 preorder

https://groupees.com/bagb30
Now live, all DRM-Free for Windows:

Astral Breakers (also Mac)*
Birth of Shadows
Clergy Splode (also Linux)*
FreqFlux (also Mac/Linux)
Pills4Skills (also Mac/Linux)
TinBoy*
The Light Empire
The Rise of Chubtan

Bonus (1 of 2):
DAWT

* have itch.io keys

2 game/$1 minimum, with discounts starting at 4 games.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Rising Star Games</span>

PWYW
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
The Marvellous Miss Take (Also for Mac)
Tulpa (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Kromaia
Cloudbuilt

$8
TRI: Of Friendship and Madness (Also for Mac and Linux)
Ratz Instagib Early Access (Also for Mac)

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam, except for Cloudbuilt and Ratz Instagib, which are Steam-only.
Post edited August 27, 2015 by Grargar
Groupees The Mini bundle 4 preorder

https://groupees.com/mini4

5 games + 1 album, $1.50 minimum preorder
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Rising Star Games</span>

PWYW

BTA
Kromaia
Cloudbuilt

$8

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam, except for Cloudbuilt and Ratz Instagib, which are Steam-only.
Miss Take, not even in the BTA tier? I only want the bottom tier, but I'll BTA cuz paying so little for MMT doesn't feel right.
Deadalic Weekend on Steam up to 95% off
Deponia - The Complete Journey is €$6!
Post edited August 27, 2015 by dyscode
pen_sq: Miss Take, not even in the BTA tier? I only want the bottom tier, but I'll BTA cuz paying so little for MMT doesn't feel right.
Is a bit of an insult, after I waited a good while for it go on sale on GOG. Still, Kromaia is worth the BTA.
pen_sq: Miss Take, not even in the BTA tier? I only want the bottom tier, but I'll BTA cuz paying so little for MMT doesn't feel right.
It was already in the BTA tier of another Humble Weekly Bundle, and that was only last month, which is even weirder ...

PWYW

BTA
Kromaia
Cloudbuilt

$8

As someone who boycotts regional pricing with higher price points than the base price, for me this is a good opportunity to get some regional priced games for free (I will give some money to charity or to the devs of Deadly Premonition instead.

PWYW

[...]
That first tier looks pretty solid. Might grab a couple as gifts just so I can get Deadly Premonition to some of my friends. =D (Will probably BTA on my own purchase, though.)
Donate a minimum of $1US to "Put a Hit on Cancer" GameChanger campaign and get a Steam key for Hitman: Absolution.

Every individual/donor is limited to receiving 2 free PC digital copies of Hitman: Absolution during this campaign. Any donations received in excess of 2 per donor will not be eligible for a refund and additional copies will not be sent. Steam codes are valid in all countries, and donations are accepted from all countries.