It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bundle Stars - Killer Bundle 4

5.51€:

- theHunter: Primal
- A Story About My Uncle
- Godus
- Overture
- Sudeki
- Of Guards And Thieves
- Lemma
- The Silent Age
- Hero of the Kingdom II
- The Sun and Moon
Post edited August 19, 2015 by siulebuo
budejovice: I'm heading that direction myself very soon. I hope you've had a nice time.
I did. Hope you also have a nice time.
Wow, Mad Max 40% off on GMG-VIP (need to log in to see).

RPS liked it but the dangers of Preordering prevail of course.
dyscode: Wow, Mad Max 40% off on GMG-VIP (need to log in to see).

I'm really hoping it'll be a nice game, but when comparing it to MGSV which releases the exact same day, it really makes Mad Max seem content light. And normally I probably wouldn't even say that, it's just that MGSV seems so full of things to do. On top of that, you can score it cheap because they're being sold with Nvidia graphic cards.
Post edited August 19, 2015 by Pheace
dyscode: Wow, Mad Max 40% off on GMG-VIP (need to log in to see).

Pheace: I'm really hoping it'll be a nice game, but when comparing it to MGSV which releases the exact same day, it really makes Mad Max seem content light. And normally I probably wouldn't even say that, it's just that MGSV seems so full of things to do. On top of that, you can score it cheap because they're being sold with Nvidia graphic cards.
Lots of possible good releases, incl F4.
But my September slot for 'new' games is already reserved for SOMA. :D
Pheace: I'm really hoping it'll be a nice game, but when comparing it to MGSV which releases the exact same day, it really makes Mad Max seem content light. And normally I probably wouldn't even say that, it's just that MGSV seems so full of things to do. On top of that, you can score it cheap because they're being sold with Nvidia graphic cards.
dyscode: Lots of possible good releases, incl F4.
I never heard of this SOMA game until now, I just watched a gameplay trailer and enjoyed it alot, thanks and +1 for mentioning it! :)
dyscode: Lots of possible good releases, incl F4.
Shadowflight: I never heard of this SOMA game until now, I just watched a gameplay trailer and enjoyed it alot, thanks and +1 for mentioning it! :)
Happy, you like it. :D

You might also like to check out Amnesia: Dark Descent, then. Same devs, 'Victorian' setting. Scared me pantsless.
Post edited August 20, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: I meant that in a positive and affirmative way for holding up the right values and making a satirical (at least I saw it like that) conversation that made my day!
key resellers suck!

And I like to add I had a former conversation with another guy defending key resellers and he/she was not so insightful as cecil, and that was very sad.
I guess my not-so-subtle hinting at "the guy offering cookies in the dark corner" didn´t come through. :P

I´ll remember next time to bring in an ECM loaded with flares and an EMP just in case.
dyscode: I meant that in a positive and affirmative way for holding up the right values and making a satirical (at least I saw it like that) conversation that made my day!
key resellers suck!

And I like to add I had a former conversation with another guy defending key resellers and he/she was not so insightful as cecil, and that was very sad.
LoboBlanco: I guess my not-so-subtle hinting at "the guy offering cookies in the dark corner" didn´t come through. :P

I´ll remember next time to bring in an ECM loaded with flares and an EMP just in case.
That humour surely went over my head...

DEALS:
Uk.gamesplanet:
Flashsale Pardox Week Crusader Kings 75% off incl. Charlemagne and Way of Life

UPDATE:
GG:
Dark Souls 2 SOTFS 50% off (ref'ed link)

Aspyr Mac Week up to 75% off, nearly all Steamworks, so you also get the PC Version. Seems Asypr have abandoned their own stupid DRM, finally.

and for teh sake of completness:
Painkiller Weekend
Post edited August 20, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: Aspyr Mac Week up to 75% off, all Steamworks, so you also get the PC Version. Seems Asypr have abandoned their own stupid DRM, finally.
Except for Call of Duty: Black Ops which has a Mac Edition completely separate from the Windows Version.
dyscode: Aspyr Mac Week up to 75% off, all Steamworks, so you also get the PC Version. Seems Asypr have abandoned their own stupid DRM, finally.
ABH20: Except for Call of Duty: Black Ops which has a Mac Edition completely separate from the Windows Version.
sorry, missed that...
Shadowflight: I never heard of this SOMA game until now, I just watched a gameplay trailer and enjoyed it alot, thanks and +1 for mentioning it! :)
dyscode: Happy, you like it. :D

You might also like to check out Amnesia: Dark Descent, then. Same devs, 'Victorian' setting. Scared me pantsless.
I did actually play it a bit, but could not get into it, but I didnt play very far, I will give it another shot though, thank you! :)
dyscode: Happy, you like it. :D

Shadowflight: I did actually play it a bit, but could not get into it, but I didnt play very far, I will give it another shot though, thank you! :)
There is a lot of discussion what Frictional changed from Amnesia to SOMA, obviously the Insanity meter and inventory are gone . You still run and hide from scary things. But with SOMA this seems not to be your main occupation anymore leaning more towards the SciFi narrative stuff without resorting to 'walking simulation'.
-according to the internets
:)
bigpap: anyone know why they don't do bundles for iOS? I'd love to play Fotonica on my iphone.
Starmaker: Apple doesn't do redemption. You need to pay them directly, which means any bundle scheme is an accounting nightmare. Humble would have to buy gifts for the US backers from Apple, and non-US backers are shit out of luck since there's no gifting between countries.

Edit: here's a dev trying to distribute kickstarter rewards: [url=https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zarf/hadean-lands-interactive-fiction-for-the-iphone/posts/1033231][2]
doesn't that mean it's just policy differences? I mean, Android can do this, so why not Apple too?

Starmaker: Apple doesn't do redemption. You need to pay them directly, which means any bundle scheme is an accounting nightmare. Humble would have to buy gifts for the US backers from Apple, and non-US backers are shit out of luck since there's no gifting between countries.

Edit: here's a dev trying to distribute kickstarter rewards: [url=https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zarf/hadean-lands-interactive-fiction-for-the-iphone/posts/1033231][2]
dyscode: While the above is right, that KS campaign just ignored, after 8 years of iTunes Store in existance, what can be done and what not in the iOS-economy.
This is hardly the fault of Apple, they have this model since they started iTunes, this is more an example of a badly managed KS-campaign.
Apple makes a lot of sutpid things but this one cannot be blamed on them, they did not change the (sucking) rules over night.
sorry, but what's KS?
Post edited August 20, 2015 by bigpap
bigpap: sorry, but what's KS?
Kickstarter.