It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bundlestars Crazy Machines Bundle Reloaded
$2.49 for Crazy Machines, Crazy Machines 1.5, Crazy Machines 2 + all DLC
* bundle is delivered as 17 separate Steam keys

This bundle has come up before, but this seems to be a new low price for it.

The reviews on Crazy Machines 2 are a bit mixed, with most complaints coming about due to finicky installation and video card driver setups. However, at this price it seems worth a gamble to me as someone who loves Rube Goldberg style stuff.
Post edited August 07, 2015 by the.kuribo
Indie Gala Trapped Souls Bundle

$1

Shiny The Firefly
Greed: Black Border
The Dark Eye: Skilltree Saga

$3.19

SoulCraft
Trapped Dead: Lockdown
Bridge Constructor Medieval
TRISTOY
The Inner World + Soundtrack
Deadly 30
Sachys: Before you ask why I dont use paypal - cant - bank wont connect to it due to the debit thingy (ie it draws money when it feels like it) and besides... I dont want a paypal account.
It never drew any money from me so far... And usually Paypal's conversion is worse than my banks so I just use Paypal basically to "mask" my credit card (and I don't have to enter the details to third parties every time).
Sachys: Before you ask why I dont use paypal - cant - bank wont connect to it due to the debit thingy (ie it draws money when it feels like it) and besides... I dont want a paypal account.
blotunga: It never drew any money from me so far... And usually Paypal's conversion is worse than my banks so I just use Paypal basically to "mask" my credit card (and I don't have to enter the details to third parties every time).
same here, my cc-bank gives me much better conversion rates than paypal or amazon.

PS: but I see Sachys' problem. E.g. formally I thought Germany was shit on telecom/ internet plans, then I moved to Japan and some friends moved to the UK. Since then I learned of totally new ways to buttfrak customers.
And at some point I had a UK CC-Card, they wanted £2+ for every transaction, well it was a one way card given as compensation anyway, so I had to spent the money in one purchase, no big deal for that, but for regular customers...

ok, BTT... :)
Post edited August 07, 2015 by dyscode
triock: Groupees Eye for an eye bundle preorder (less than 3600 bundles remaining) - $1 minimum

https://groupees.com/eye4eye

edit: 3 steam games, 3 GL/DRM-free
Any hints as to the actual titles in there? The artwork looks like it's inspired by "The Marathon Man".
IAmSinistar: Any hints as to the actual titles in there? The artwork looks like it's inspired by "The Marathon Man".
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=466413114
Cool, thanks. Will that also be included DRM-free do you know?
blotunga: It never drew any money from me so far... And usually Paypal's conversion is worse than my banks so I just use Paypal basically to "mask" my credit card (and I don't have to enter the details to third parties every time).
with paypal "pay by debit or credit card" a $1 bundle would normally cost me about £0.67p, with the transaction fees from my bank... about £2.17p
Sachys: with paypal "pay by debit or credit card" a $1 bundle would normally cost me about £0.67p, with the transaction fees from my bank... about £2.17p
Holy ****. And if you create a paypal account and register your CC into it?
Sachys: with paypal "pay by debit or credit card" a $1 bundle would normally cost me about £0.67p, with the transaction fees from my bank... about £2.17p
blotunga: Holy ****. And if you create a paypal account and register your CC into it?
yup!
cant do anything - like i said the bank refuses to connect to it due to the direct debit conditions.
besides, I dont want a paypal account, so why should I be forced into having one?!
blotunga:
and just to clarify (for anyone really), its not a currency conversion fee I get hit with, but an international banking fee.
IAmSinistar: Cool, thanks. Will that also be included DRM-free do you know?
Well, Greenlight games are usually DRM-Free, but with Gruopees you can never be 100% sure. :D
blotunga:
Sachys: and just to clarify (for anyone really), its not a currency conversion fee I get hit with, but an international banking fee.
Maybe its a misunderstanding on my part, but I use paypal with a credit card (mastercard) and my statement reads exactly the same as the gog game page price.
Sachys: and just to clarify (for anyone really), its not a currency conversion fee I get hit with, but an international banking fee.
Shadowflight: Maybe its a misunderstanding on my part, but I use paypal with a credit card (mastercard) and my statement reads exactly the same as the gog game page price.
I'm not on about gog as I can pay in £s here.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post59493
Shadowflight: Maybe its a misunderstanding on my part, but I use paypal with a credit card (mastercard) and my statement reads exactly the same as the gog game page price.
Sachys: I'm not on about gog as I can pay in £s here.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post59493
My bad sorry for the interruption, carry on :)