It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: It would have been funnier had he not sold it to me blindly as a DRM-free game! :)
That was the best part, though! You can copy that .jpg as many times as you want! lol. Actually that whole bundle was shit. I do have the regret on that one.
high rated
budejovice: It would have been funnier had he not sold it to me blindly as a DRM-free game! :)
yogsloth: That was the best part, though! You can copy that .jpg as many times as you want! lol. Actually that whole bundle was shit. I do have the regret on that one.
It really really was...

Though I have a terribly long memory for wrongdoing (looking at you Top Pot Donuts!), Jonny is lucky in that I also have a terrible weakness for buying games that I'll never play. ;)

EDIT: The Top Pot story is cute. In 2003 or 2004 they yelled at my girlfriend at the time for using the restroom at 6am without buying anything. After I had just told them our apartment around the corner had just burned to the ground...
Post edited August 05, 2015 by budejovice
yogsloth: That was the best part, though! You can copy that .jpg as many times as you want! lol. Actually that whole bundle was shit. I do have the regret on that one.
That bundle alone made me walk away from groupees for almost 2 monthes, and is the source of most of my derision with them.

In the end the BAGB's lured me back. And some git's metal bundle.
The Bundle Star bundles Vigilante and Adventure Heroes bundle have maybe one game I'd like, so I'm debating buying the whole bundle for just one game and gifting the rest.
BundleStars Banzai Bundle
9 Anime/Manga Styled Games - All Steam Keys ($2.99 / £2.49)

100% Orange Juice
ManaCollect
Midnight's Blessing
CAFE 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ Deluxe
Train of Afterlife
Cubicle Quest
Alpha Kimori: Great Doubt - Episode 1
Final Dusk
WAKFU + Novice Pack

Most games have been bundled before, ManaCollect is new to bundles and looks pretty good, described as an "action-packed take on the classic Minesweeper as an action/puzzle game."
Hmmm...
IGS deal is Data Hacker: R3b00t

with Corruption & Initiation as BTA ($1.75)
all Steam.
Post edited August 06, 2015 by dyscode
Just a heads up, bunch:

Adblock Plus (Fanboy's List) effectively hid the Steam requirement for the recent IGS deal.

Filter:
/images/*steam.png

First time I've noticed as much. Pablodusk posted the deal in the IGS thread last night, and I was left scratching my head as I couldn't find the Steam requirement he mentioned anywhere. I mention it here so others won't get tripped up in future.
No weekly HB today ! It will be back on 8/13.
high rated
MaxFulvus: No weekly HB today ! It will be back on 8/13.
Steam pulled it for too much DRM-free. ;)
Groupees Eye for an eye bundle preorder (less than 3600 bundles remaining) - $1 minimum

https://groupees.com/eye4eye

edit: 3 steam games, 3 GL/DRM-free
Post edited August 06, 2015 by triock
dyscode: IGS deal is Data Hacker: R3b00t

with Corruption & Initiation as BTA ($1.75)
all Steam.
All three also come with DRM-free downloads, and Corruption and Initiation also have Desura keys.
triock: Groupees Eye for an eye bundle preorder (less than 3600 bundles remaining) - $1 minimum

https://groupees.com/eye4eye

edit: 3 steam games, 3 GL/DRM-free
Treasures of Arcana looks like $1 worth to me.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=466413114&searchtext=treasure
siulebuo: Hmmm...
Ack! Sorry about that. I thought it was weird that the deal hadn't been posted yet... turns out I was just blind.
Well, as I cant seem to make a new thread regarding it, I'll post this here (as well):

Little heads up for those of you that (like me) use paypals "pay by credit / debit card" option. Groupees has now also been added to the increasing list of companies that no longer have a currency conversion option when you try to pay this way - meaning you'll be hit with bank charges far higher than the cost of the purchase you make.

Tried several browsers, two computers and two different net connections - same thing. Might be regional of course, but thats no help.

Before you ask why I dont use paypal - cant - bank wont connect to it due to the debit thingy (ie it draws money when it feels like it) and besides... I dont want a paypal account.

for me this only leaves companies that charge in regional currency as an option. Arses!

If any of you feel like spreading that info to anyone you know similar... I'm sure they'll appreciate it.