It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: I don't know what most of that means, but if the President one is funnier, I'll go with that. Although I'm not sure I'll make it past the title screen, so I was really going for the one-liner kind of joke. :)
Well, My Girlfiend is the President have funny settings (alliens, girl as president of Japan/Russia, superpowers :P), tbh now I'm little sad that I was not able to get this tier just cuz of that game.

The rest of them are just simple story of everyday life of main character (with twists like alternate world where girls dress different way, or car races).

And otome game... well it's simple game where main character is a girl and you hook up with boys. :)
Post edited July 25, 2015 by Trid
Sorry, what was that again? I didn't quite get it.

;)
Post edited July 25, 2015 by yogsloth
Gog went super retarted on me wtf...

Fixed it.
Post edited July 25, 2015 by Trid
siulebuo: IndieGala Summer InSUNity Bundle

- The Impossible Game
- Devil's Dare
- Insanity's Blade
- Adventures of Bertram Fiddle - Episode 1: A Dreadly Business
Is now $2.49 and it also has

- Raptor: Call of The Shadows - 2015 Edition

Still, another game coming
on Gamesplanet.com /[url=https://uk.gamesplanet.com/]UK
AC IV Black Flag , 75% off, uPlay (5€)
AC IV Black Flag DLX, 75% off, uPlay (7,49€)
Watchdogs DLX, uPlay, -68% (12,99€)
Grand Theft Auto V is on sale on Steam, with a discount of -33%. But the final price is different depending of each region. For example, here in South America the sale price is $33.49 USD.
Azrael360: Grand Theft Auto V is on sale on Steam, with a discount of -33%. But the final price is different depending of each region. For example, here in South America the sale price is $33.49 USD.
That's really odd. I just looked at the game a few hours ago and it definitely wasn't on sale. Plus, it says mid-week madness, so I wonder if someone jumped the gun a bit and it wasn't supposed to start until next week.
Well, that VN bundle went pretty damn fast...

GOG curators, you seein' this? ;-)
At the Mountains of Madness, an HP Lovecraft adventure, is the new indiegamestand's deal.
PWYW for the alpha version, beat the average for Cordura, soundtrack, game trailer and bonus content.
Post edited July 25, 2015 by MaxFulvus
Nuuvem has a 2K sale. LA Noire Complete 2.7 USD, May Payne Complete Bundle 4.77 USD, GTA Complete Collection 4.47 USD and some more deals from others. Since nuuvem is now international, can these be region locked? Also the GTA Complete does it come with separate keys or only one key?
Edit: Looks like LA Noire shows up as unavailable for me, so that might be region locked.
Post edited July 25, 2015 by blotunga
yogsloth: I bought it, primarily to annoy my wife. Going to fire up "Fetish Cosplay Academy" and see how it goes over. :)
Was the experiment a roaring success? Or are you now in hospital, recovering from something terrible being done to you with a kitchen implement? ;)

I redeemed three of the games and are happy to give away the others if folks want them. The titles on offer are:

Cosplay Fetish Academy
Moero Downhill Night
The Sagara Family
dyscode: AC IV Black Flag , 75% off, uPlay (5€)
Don't suppose the game would work for over here in the US?
the.kuribo: Well, that VN bundle went pretty damn fast...

GOG curators, you seein' this? ;-)
Yep, it sold out faster than expected. I'm glad that i pre-ordered it. :D
dyscode: AC IV Black Flag , 75% off, uPlay (5€)
Fantasysci5: Don't suppose the game would work for over here in the US?
I have yet to see a region restricted uPlay Key, I activated uPlay keys from Europe and US in Japan with no problem, so I guess it works the other way around too. That was at least my experience, so far.
Azrael360: Grand Theft Auto V is on sale on Steam, with a discount of -33%. But the final price is different depending of each region. For example, here in South America the sale price is $33.49 USD.
jcosmocohen: That's really odd. I just looked at the game a few hours ago and it definitely wasn't on sale. Plus, it says mid-week madness, so I wonder if someone jumped the gun a bit and it wasn't supposed to start until next week.
And now it's over. Definitively someone's mistake... or it was the quickest mid-week ever (:P)