It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

expopower: Just in case anyone forgot - it's 9AM PST, so the 3-hour windows for the Groupees VN2 preorder is...
...almost live. According to chat, they're running a bit behind but it's still going to happen. Be ready.
Preorder is live. ;)

edit: geez, double ninja'd :D

edit: from Groupees chat - 100 bundles sold so far
Post edited July 24, 2015 by triock
triock: Preorder is live. ;)

edit: geez, double ninja'd :D

edit: from Groupees chat - 100 bundles sold so far
Looks like the bumped the sale back an hour, so there's a 3 1/2 hour window now. $18 will be the highest tier in this bundle.

6 games total, 2 per tier, so... (guessing based on chat)
2 - $3
2 - $10
2 - $20

edit: revised
Post edited July 24, 2015 by PincushionMan
Pheh, so it's rly $8, oh well... next time...

PincushionMan: Looks like the bumped the sale back an hour, so there's a 3 1/2 hour window now. $18 will be the highest tier in this bundle.

2 - $3
2 - $10
2 - $20

Wasn't it 2 - 3 - 1?
Post edited July 24, 2015 by Trid
And here comes another one:

Summer Time Fun Bundle 5 Games + 3 Albums, $1 minimum Starts in23h9m53s

Preorder $1.-
Jonny CappuccinoGroupees HQ:
2 GL, 3 Steam
believe all new to bundles
platform, casual, adventure, music/action
Post edited July 24, 2015 by gixgox
PincushionMan: Looks like the bumped the sale back an hour, so there's a 3 1/2 hour window now. $18 will be the highest tier in this bundle.

2 - $3
2 - $10
2 - $20

I'm a bit confused. So the $8 preorder gift key I bought isn't all the games?

EDIT: I ask, because below the preorder button it reads "Pay $8 minimum, and you will get a full bundle when it starts."

DOUBLE EDIT: Clearly I am confused, because you're probably talking about the prices when it goes live. Nevermind me. :)
Post edited July 24, 2015 by IAmSinistar
expopower: Just in case anyone forgot - it's 9AM PST, so the 3-hour windows for the Groupees VN2 preorder is...
...almost live. According to chat, they're running a bit behind but it's still going to happen. Be ready.
IAmSinistar: It's up now. Weirdly, it has two $8 choices, and the adjustable field contains $18.
I believe they've done that for a while now for preorders, making both the first and second options the preorder price. It may have stemmed from complaints about when they were only putting the preorder price on the first option (with the second option being a higher, tier 2 price), and people accidentally overpaid for their preorders since the second option is the default selection.

(Just speculation though, I never saw a lot of talk about this myself.)
Post edited July 24, 2015 by expopower
expopower: I believe they've done that for a while now for preorders, making both the first and second options the preorder price. It may have stemmed from complaints about when they were only putting the preorder price on the first option (with the second option being a higher, tier 2 price), and people accidentally overpaid for their preorders since the second option is the default selection.

(Just speculation though, I never saw a lot of talk about this myself.)
Interesting theory, thanks!
The JAST USA VN bundle is live!

https://groupees.com/vn2

For a minimum of $3 you get

Yo-Jin-Bo ~ The Bodyguards
The Sagara Family (Adult content)

For a minimum of $10 you also get

Moero Downhill Night (Adult content)
My Girlfriend is the President (Adult content)
Cosplay Fetish Academy (Adult content)

For a minimum of $20 you also get

School Days HQ (Adult content)

The key provided for this product, needs to be registered via http://www.jastusa.com/ Simply use the key in the Game Code section to unlock the game

Game download is DRM-Free
Something tells me the "Adult Content" is being used the say way as "It has Steam cards".... :)
triock: The JAST USA VN bundle is live!
Wasn't a bad preorder, but I'll probably still give a couple of the games away. I prefer "adult content" games to have a sense of humour and fun, rather than be straight-on perving, so likely will have to winnow the list.
Nvm
Post edited July 25, 2015 by Trid
DIG GreenLight Bundle 2

$1.49 for 8 DRM-Free games (via Itch.io)

- Stage Presence (Greenlit)
- Redemption (Greenlit)
- XNemesis SandBox
- Collisions
- Rise of the Ancients
- Moonbase 332
- Incitement 3
- Porradaria 2

All games on Greenlight. You'll get Steam keys if/when the game is greenlit.

BTA for two bundles.
triock: The JAST USA VN bundle is live!
IAmSinistar: Wasn't a bad preorder, but I'll probably still give a couple of the games away. I prefer "adult content" games to have a sense of humour and fun, rather than be straight-on perving, so likely will have to winnow the list.
I bought it, primarily to annoy my wife. Going to fire up "Fetish Cosplay Academy" and see how it goes over. :)
IAmSinistar: Wasn't a bad preorder, but I'll probably still give a couple of the games away. I prefer "adult content" games to have a sense of humour and fun, rather than be straight-on perving, so likely will have to winnow the list.
yogsloth: I bought it, primarily to annoy my wife. Going to fire up "Fetish Cosplay Academy" and see how it goes over. :)
The most with "sense of humour and fun" would be My Girlfriend is the President I guess. Apart from School Days (that I don't know much about) most of them are simple visual novels with the typical story that will lead you to adult content.
Apart from Yo-Jin-Bo as it's otome game.
yogsloth: I bought it, primarily to annoy my wife. Going to fire up "Fetish Cosplay Academy" and see how it goes over. :)
Trid: The most with "sense of humour and fun" would be My Girlfriend is the President I guess. Apart from School Days (that I don't know much about) most of them are simple visual novels with the typical story that will lead you to adult content.
Apart from Yo-Jin-Bo as it's otome game.
I don't know what most of that means, but if the President one is funnier, I'll go with that. Although I'm not sure I'll make it past the title screen, so I was really going for the one-liner kind of joke. :)