It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GMG Summer Sale Day 10 - Button Mash. Action/Fighting/Beat-em-up type games today.

Ultra Street Fighter IV, Skullgirls Bundle, DmC: Devil May Cry and Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles Of Mystara have the Free Mystery Game offer.

Don't forget to use coupon GMGSUM-MERSAL-E20OFF for an extra 20% off.

Worth noting that even with the 20% off coupon, USF4 is still cheaper on sale at Steam right now.
ABH20: GMG Summer Sale Day 10 - Button Mash. Action/Fighting/Beat-em-up type games today.

Ultra Street Fighter IV, Skullgirls Bundle, DmC: Devil May Cry and Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles Of Mystara have the Free Mystery Game offer.
I got Papo & Yo as a mystery game gift for buying chronicles of mystara... Are they random, or does everyone get the same game per sale day?
ABH20: GMG Summer Sale Day 10 - Button Mash. Action/Fighting/Beat-em-up type games today.

mchack: I got Papo & Yo as a mystery game gift for buying chronicles of mystara... Are they random, or does everyone get the same game per sale day?
I do believe it's random, they've done that in a previous sale. Most of the games are those that are usually in bundles so i hope that no one has high hopes for a surprise.
That's the way it is now whenever there's a free game giveaway at places like GMG or Indie Gala - the game is typically something that's been bundled multiple times. Chances are most people will have it already. Doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad game.
Gamesplanet UK has The Witcher 3 for 26GBP. I think it's the lowest I saw it so far.
Post edited July 19, 2015 by blotunga
IndieGala Every Monday Bundle

$1.99 for about 24h.

- Double Dragon: Neon
- Double Dragon Trilogy
- Will Fight for Food: Super Actual Sellout - Game of the Hour
- Stay Dead Evolution
- Dusty Revenge: Co-Op Edition

Bundle Stars Cryptic Bundle 2

- Weird Park Trilogy
- The Emptiness Deluxe Edition
- Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts
- Princess Isabella
- Escape The Lost Kingdom: The Forgotten Pharaoh
- Culpa Innata
- Dreamscapes - The Sandman - Premium Edition
- Sister's Secrecy: Arcanum Bloodlines - Premium Edition
Post edited July 20, 2015 by siulebuo
( Can't find if this was already posted )

RainBlood Chronicles: Mirage is listed as $0.99 USD on Steam, but not as a timed sale. And it doesn't look like a glitched price, because it has been like this for days (original price: $9.99 USD).
GMG Summer Sale Day 11 - Out Of This World. Games set in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

Offworld Trading Company, Alien Rage, Galactic Civilizations III and Sins Of A Solar Empire: Rebellion have the Free Mystery Game offer.

Don't forget to use coupon GMGSUM-MERSAL-E20OFF for an extra 20% off.
<span class="bold">Humble NEOGEO Mobile Bundle</span>

$1
METAL SLUG X
METAL SLUG 2
THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97
BLAZING STAR
GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES

BTA
METAL SLUG 3
SAMURAI SHODOWN II
FATAL FURY SPECIAL

$29.99
NEOGEO 25th Anniversary Metal Slug T-Shirt
WHERE IS MY HUMBLE KAIROSOFT MOBILE BUNDLE GOD DAMMIT!!!

Meh, does anyone even play these games with the touchscreen?
GamersGate deals:

Sid Meier's Pirates (SecuROM) daily -75%.

Lost Planet 3 (Steam) Midweek -75%.

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (Steam) -75%.
ABH20:
Ah crap, X-Rebirth is 8 GBP. I must stay strong. The game is said to be crap anyway :)
Cyraxpt: WHERE IS MY HUMBLE KAIROSOFT MOBILE BUNDLE GOD DAMMIT!!!

Meh, does anyone even play these games with the touchscreen?
Does anyone play them with a touchscreen? Yes. Should they Hell to the no but they shouldn't be played with keyboard either and people do so IMHO not much difference.
cecil: Does anyone play them with a touchscreen? Yes. Should they Hell to the no but they shouldn't be played with keyboard either and people do so IMHO not much difference.
Not really, you still have some control with the keyboard, now, touchscreen? Your fingers block some of vision and the lack of buttons makes for some weird choices (i'm currently playing Wayward Souls and i have to swipe up or down for some special attacks).
Now, fighting games with a touchscreen? I can't even imagine...
cecil: Does anyone play them with a touchscreen? Yes. Should they Hell to the no but they shouldn't be played with keyboard either and people do so IMHO not much difference.
Cyraxpt: Not really, you still have some control with the keyboard, now, touchscreen? Your fingers block some of vision and the lack of buttons makes for some weird choices (i'm currently playing Wayward Souls and i have to swipe up or down for some special attacks).
Now, fighting games with a touchscreen? I can't even imagine...
MK on iPhone is a joke... a sad and gory one at that... But FPS on mobile is worse I think then a fighting game.
Mirror's Edge and prince of persia did work surprisingly well and who'd have thought a platformer was a good idea on mobile.