It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlackThorny: Anyone visiting the site should take in note I don't see a way to stop the music on site from playing... o.O
Blocking Adobe flash works :)
Just got an email from GG, NeverEnd is on sale. One of the only two games left on my wishlist there, and frankly I'm not even tempted after their recent troubles.
Clicking to start the game also stops the music - funny how the aim of the game is to restart the music you just stopped from playing by starting it... infinite loop ftw.
IAmSinistar: Just got an email from GG, NeverEnd is on sale. One of the only two games left on my wishlist there, and frankly I'm not even tempted after their recent troubles.
What recent troubles?
IAmSinistar: Just got an email from GG, NeverEnd is on sale. One of the only two games left on my wishlist there, and frankly I'm not even tempted after their recent troubles.
Recommended only for die-hard fans of slovak games. :p (btw, it's not available for me on GG)
triock: Recommended only for die-hard fans of slovak games. :p (btw, it's not available for me on GG)
Same here, only available in North America. Fortunately i already have the retail version. Haven't tried it yet but it looks like a somewhat decent RPG. :)
BlackThorny: Anyone visiting the site should take in note I don't see a way to stop the music on site from playing... o.O
Putting up the full version seems to have screwed the game up in some way, so it gets stuck right after the intro. The devs have been notified and will hopefully address this soon. You still have over a month to play it, be patient and revisit in a few days. :-)

triock: Recommended only for die-hard fans of slovak games. :p (btw, it's not available for me on GG)
And apparently only for N. America residents.;-)
spoderman: What recent troubles?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gamersgate_wtf_is_going_on

Yes, I wishlisted it when folks told me how, well, "special" it was. :)

And I figured it was probably only a North America deal. Thanks, Nordic!
Anyone here thinking Lost Planet 3 is worth €7.49? (GMG)

Seems like it has a lot of bugs, I gather from the Steam Discussions and that is much closer to a poor mans Dead Space 3 than LP 1 or 2. Which would still make it an enjoyable game, IMHO ( Loved DS3, just for the book ;) ).
Opinions?
Post edited September 25, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: Anyone here thinking Lost Planet 3 is worth €7.49? (GMG)

Seems like it has a lot of bugs, I gather from the Steam Discussions and that is much closer to a poor mans Dead Space 3 than LP 1 or 2. Which would still make it an enjoyable game, IMHO ( Loved DS3, just for the book ;) ).
Opinions?
Wait for a better sale. It's an ok game, but I don't think it's worth more than I paid.. which was $5. It's nothing like LP1 or LP2, and it's hard for me to compare it to any 1 game because it's super generic.

I think it's worth buying if you like the setting, but not at that price.
Post edited September 25, 2014 by spoderman
Spellforce 2 Dragon Storm on sale at Gamersgate - £2.24 lists as having 'Other DRM'.

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-SF2DS/spellforce-2-dragon-storm
HypersomniacLive: Putting up the full version seems to have screwed the game up in some way, so it gets stuck right after the intro. The devs have been notified and will hopefully address this soon. You still have over a month to play it, be patient and revisit in a few days. :-)
The issue has been fixed. Now go enjoy this unique game! :-)
dyscode: Anyone here thinking Lost Planet 3 is worth €7.49? (GMG)

Opinions?
spoderman: Wait for a better sale. It's an ok game, but I don't think it's worth more than I paid.. which was $5. It's nothing like LP1 or LP2, and it's hard for me to compare it to any 1 game because it's super generic.

I think it's worth buying if you like the setting, but not at that price.
Thanks spoderman, yes I think I might just do that and wait for a €$5-ish sale.
GamersGate deals.

The Wolf Among Us (Steam) Daily -50%/€11.50.

Endless Space Weekend -75%. Steam-only.

Wolfenstein Weekend

Wolfenstein 3D (Steam) -50%/€2.50
Wolfenstein: The New Order (Steam) -30%/€34.99

Nordic Games Weekend. Most games are discounted by 75%, while some are even discounted by 80%. The games are a mix of DRM-Free, Steam-only, Other DRM and a smattering of other DRM schemes.

Bioshock Weekend. Discounts begin at 33% for Bioshock Infinite's DLCs and go up to 75% for the first two games. The games are Steam-only, except for the first Bioshock, which uses SecuROM.
Post edited September 25, 2014 by Grargar
Total War Weekend at Steam

-75% on Total War games and DLCs except Total War Rome II
-50% on Total War Master Collection

Total War Rome II is Free To Play until sunday