It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Hmm, a little sorry I didn't pick up a gifty copy of Eldritch when it was on sale. Just played the first world of it, and it's better than it looks. The graphics may be cartoony and almost silly for a Mythos game, but the gameplay is quite good. Procedural multi-floor dungeons that are just small enough to be manageable but also large enough to reward exploring. And there is some real tension, especially when an indestructible Shoggoth is loose.

The second world seems a lot harder, but more application of stealth should help. And there are some clever enemies in there, including an accursed statue which offers a menace familiar to Doctor Who fans.

There is permadeath, except that any worlds you unlock stay unlocked. And you can also squirrel away money for your next play, for shopping your equipment back up to snuff. Oh, and areas of the dungeon are destructible when you find dynamite, so that adds further strategy, on top of sneaking and using elder powers you gain at shrines.
Glad you like it. I meant to recommend it yesterday, already but forget to do it.
so +1 for your spot on mini review.
PS: and yes don`t get fooled by the graphics, this gameplay is severe and a ton of fun.
Post edited September 23, 2014 by dyscode
olgar: FFHM7-P4X9K-6B695

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky
sebarnolds: Thanks but someone already took it and did not mention it.
Olgar could always look at https://www.gog.com/account/gifts and see who redeemed it
olgar: FFHM7-P4X9K-6B695

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky
shane-o:
sebarnolds: Thanks but someone already took it and did not mention it.
shane-o: Olgar could always look at https://www.gog.com/account/gifts and see who redeemed it
It is a Steam key for the game, not a GOG key. I guess it is from the current FPS bundle (at BundleStars).
GamersGate Daily Deal: Viking Battle For Asgard (Steam) -75%/€3.25.
sebarnolds: It is a Steam key for the game, not a GOG key. I guess it is from the current FPS bundle (at BundleStars).
Arrgh! Didn't notice that
<span class="bold">Humble Bundle: PC and Android 11</span>

PWYW
Thomas Was Alone
Bridge Constructor Playground
Cubemen
Cubemen 2

BTA
Small World 2+Royal Bonus DLC
Blackwell 1: Legacy
Blackwell 2: Unbound
Blackwell 3: Convergence

$11
Surgeon Simulator
Anomaly Defenders

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam Key+Android. In addition, the DRM-Free version of all games also support Mac and Linux. Same case with the Steam version, with the exception of Thomas Was Alone, which doesn't support Linux and the three Blackwell games which only support Windows.

Includes soundtracks for all games, except for Cubemen.
Post edited September 23, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Bundle: PC and Android 11</span>

PWYW
Thomas Was Alone
Bridge Constructor Playground
Cubemen
Cubemen 2

BTA
Small World 2+Royal Bonus DLC
Blackwell 1: Legacy
Blackwell 2: Unbound
Blackwell 3: Convergence

$11
Surgeon Simulator
Anomaly Defenders

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam Key+Android. In addition, the DRM-Free version of all games also support Mac and Linux. Same case with the Steam version, with the exception of Thomas Was Alone, which doesn't support Linux and the three Blackwell games which only support Windows.

Includes soundtracks for all games, except for Cubemen.
Seems pretty cool, and I'm thinking about bta already just to check the blackwells on android, are they good ports?
Also, how can they already have an average when it was just launched now?
edit I just realized Small World 2 is based on one of my favorite board game, so I want it even more! but why I can't find Small World 1 game anywhere online? I wonder what it is I'm missing...
Post edited September 23, 2014 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: Also, how can they already have an average when it was just launched now?
It launches on the dot of the hour, and it does calculate average from the first purchase. Haven't seen it at zero purchases yet though, so I've no idea if the first purchase sets the average or not.
Hmm, not bad up to the BTA tier, might splash out, even though there are really just a few in there that I don't have in one form or another.
genkicolleen: I bought an extra copy to gift/trade back when 1849 was at IndieGameStand. I *think* the code still works if you'd like to try it!

EDIT: It worked, yay~! :D
Nice of you. +1
:-)
madth3: Nice of you. +1
lol~ Well, he forced Hamilton's Great Adventure on me in return, so +1 for Linus, too! ^__^
Ubisoft Deals at GMG have been updated to include the Might & Magic games. Also some Capcom Deals as well like Remember Me at 80% off.
Autumonium! bundle at PlayInjector

All DRM-Free + Desura, for Windows except where noted

$1 for
- Exit:Escape from the Bunker
- Blob From Space (also Steam Greenlight)
- 500 Years Act 1 (also Steam Greenlight)

BTA ($1.12 currently) for
- Super Cyborg (also Steam Greenlight)
- Cyberpunk 3776 (Win, Mac) (also Steam Greenlight)
- Armies of Alamar
- Space Slice + Soundtrack

$5.99 more for
- Pid (DRM-Free, Steam / Windows, Mac)

(And that's the strangest top tier I've seen.)
Post edited September 23, 2014 by madth3
BlackThorny: I just realized Small World 2 is based on one of my favorite board game, so I want it even more! but why I can't find Small World 1 game anywhere online? I wonder what it is I'm missing...
Small World 2 is really just Small World (v2.0), published via kickstarter. Everybody that bought 1.0 got the upgrade for free. Number 2 is an all around upgrade on the incomplete original program, which had left out the larger maps needed for more players.
Post edited September 23, 2014 by pen_sq
genkicolleen: lol~ Well, he forced Hamilton's Great Adventure on me in return, so +1 for Linus, too! ^__^
Oh! The gameplay on that one looked interesting but I've read some bad reviews too. I'd be very interested to hear what you think about it once you get time to play it.