It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

YavorN: WB Games weekend on Steam!

Great deals on the fantastic Batman: Arkham games and more from WB.

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY - 5€

Batman: Arkham City GOTY - 5,24€

Batman: Arkham Origins - 5€
Niggles: Is Origins any good?
It is more Arkham City. If you are not sick of it yet it is good.
Crewdroog: I mean, I know they aren't like the original fallouts, but they are still fun, especially if you like sandbox RPGs. Though, I'd say go New Vegas over FO3. It's much better, and the RPG aspect is much more satisfying.
I'm replaying F:NV right now on the Xbox. Picked up the complete edition recently. Honestly, of the two I still like F3 better. I prefer a ruined metropolis over a desert for my apocalyptic setting. And the radio stations are better. :)
Crewdroog: I mean, I know they aren't like the original fallouts, but they are still fun, especially if you like sandbox RPGs. Though, I'd say go New Vegas over FO3. It's much better, and the RPG aspect is much more satisfying.
IAmSinistar: I'm replaying F:NV right now on the Xbox. Picked up the complete edition recently. Honestly, of the two I still like F3 better. I prefer a ruined metropolis over a desert for my apocalyptic setting. And the radio stations are better. :)
Hmmm. Yes, there is something to be said about wandering a destroyed D.C. However, the subway system drove me bananas. I haven't played FO3 in a good bit (two years?), maybe I should pick it up again. But radio stations? NV has Tabitha and Rhonda! Beware the battle cattle!
I haven't seen this posted: 75% off the special editions and bundle of the first two games in the Monkey Island series. I just nabbed them.

The bundle for $3.75
The first game for $2.50.
The second game for $2.50.
In case you missed Steam's Just Cause Collection sale, you still have a chance at grabbing it at a more expensive price (€6.25 as opposed to Steam's €3.79) on GamersGate's Daily Deal. Keep in mind that the first Just Cause is only available DRM-Free and won't offer a Steam key.
Post edited September 21, 2014 by Grargar
Crewdroog: Hmmm. Yes, there is something to be said about wandering a destroyed D.C. However, the subway system drove me bananas. I haven't played FO3 in a good bit (two years?), maybe I should pick it up again. But radio stations? NV has Tabitha and Rhonda! Beware the battle cattle!
It was probably different for me since I was navigate the real-life Metro system on an almost daily basis at that time. :)

And yes, the Black Mountain broadcasts are worth tuning in for. :D
Last day of the Humble Store End of Summer Sale. Today's flash sales are:

Stronghold HD (DRM-Free/Steam) -84%/€0.79 for 12 more hours.

Postal 2 (Steam) -75%/€1.99 for 8 more hours.
Grargar: Last day of the Humble Store End of Summer Sale.
Also, remember tomorrow is the last freebie and they'll have an encore
Good catch.
Pataphysician: I haven't seen this posted: 75% off the special editions and bundle of the first two games in the Monkey Island series. I just nabbed them.

The bundle for $3.75
The first game for $2.50.
The second game for $2.50.
And it's gone. where is the wishlist to bring those to GOG?
BlackThorny: And it's gone. where is the wishlist to bring those to GOG?
Try HERE
Voted on all that is relevant :) Need more votes people, come on, these are the pinnacle of classic!
Grargar: Last day of the Humble Store End of Summer Sale.
madth3: Also, remember tomorrow is the last freebie and they'll have an encore
Nothing up yet, probably later today. I did find a couple good deals on DRM-free games that I hadn't noticed before though. </span> and <span class="bold">[url=https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/glare_storefront]Glare look like they have potential, might pick them up today.
GamersGate deals.

Binary Domain Daily -75%. Steam-only.

Warhammer 40000 Midweek -75%. Mostly Steam-only, with the exception of Dawn of War: Platinum, which uses offline serials and Dawn of War: Soulstorm, which uses SecuROM, but also carries a Steam key as well.

Anuman Week 3 -50%. Everything is DRM-Free and there are also Android games in the mix.

Giana Sisters Midweek -80%. DRM-Free.

Sniper Elite Midweek -75%. Steam-only, with the exception of Berlin 1945, which is DRM-Free.
Indie Gala: Every Monday Bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/weekly

Pay $1.89 or more to get these games before price increases:

All Steam with the exception of Triera

The Journey Down: Chapter One
4PM
Gumboy Tournament
Bird Assassin
Echo of the Wilds
Triera (Desura)

FPS Redux Bundle

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/fps-redux-bundle/