It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humble Store flash sale.

Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures (Steam) -92%/€0.79 for 12 more hours.
Meridian sale at BundleStars

$1 for any of
- Avencast: Rise of the Mage
- Wasteland Angel
- Chains
- Crash Time II
- Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
- Gumboy Crayzy Adventures
- Obulis
- Space Trade; merchant Marine
- Tank Universal

and other discounts. All for Steam
Paradox Deals at GreenmanGaming now include some editions and DLC of
- Victoria (I and II) -75%
- Europa Universalis III -75%

apart from some of the games from yesterday.
WB Games weekend on Steam!

Great deals on the fantastic Batman: Arkham games and more from WB.

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY - 5€

Batman: Arkham City GOTY - 5,24€

Batman: Arkham Origins - 5€
madth3: Paradox Deals at GreenmanGaming now include some editions and DLC of
- Victoria (I and II) -75%
- Europa Universalis III -75%

apart from some of the games from yesterday.
Also now Europa Universalis Rome Gold, which I am extremely interested in...come on playfire rewards, update!
Post edited September 20, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
Not sure if it's been posted already or not, but Fallout is on sale for 75% off on Steam this weekend:

The Fallout Classic Collection is $4.99 and Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics are $2.49 each if bought separately.
^
*awaiting angry lynchmob
Sachys: ^
*awaiting angry lynchmob
*hides behind Sachys*

(I joined months too late for the Fallout freebies... I'm sorry, the Evil Empire got me on this one.)
penumbren: Not sure if it's been posted already or not, but Fallout is on sale for 75% off on Steam this weekend:

The Fallout Classic Collection is $4.99 and Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics are $2.49 each if bought separately.
inb4 Bethesda is the Devil!
penumbren: Not sure if it's been posted already or not, but Fallout is on sale for 75% off on Steam this weekend:

Grargar: inb4 Bethesda is the Devil!
MunkiSiren saw the Fallout promo on Steam when we were browsing gaming deals and she said "Oh wow, the Fallout games are great!" She had never seen Fallout 1, 2 or Tactics, and she was "blessed" to hear me rant and rave about how pissed off I was when Fallout 3 was released. Van Buren is Fallout 3. The Bethsaidargh! game entitled Fallout 3 would have been more aptly named "Oblivion with guns" (as Crewdroog mentioned).

It took me years, a heavy price discount and encouragement from MunkSiren to actually finally purchase the rest of the Fallout games, and I still haven't had the courage to download them, let alone play them.
Tarnicus: The Bethsaidargh!
For some reason, I can't help but be reminded of the Castle of Aaargh.
Post edited September 20, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: For some reason, I can't help but be reminded of the Castle of Aaargh.
It's never a bad time to post Monty Python.
Grargar: For some reason, I can't help but be reminded of the Castle of Aaargh.
Ragnarblackmane: It's never a bad time to post Monty Python.
Yes! I watched that film in my childhood and loved it, still watch their sketches on YouTube now and then too.
Grargar: inb4 Bethesda is the Devil!
Tarnicus: MunkiSiren saw the Fallout promo on Steam when we were browsing gaming deals and she said "Oh wow, the Fallout games are great!" She had never seen Fallout 1, 2 or Tactics, and she was "blessed" to hear me rant and rave about how pissed off I was when Fallout 3 was released. Van Buren is Fallout 3. The Bethsaidargh! game entitled Fallout 3 would have been more aptly named "Oblivion with guns" (as Crewdroog mentioned).

It took me years, a heavy price discount and encouragement from MunkSiren to actually finally purchase the rest of the Fallout games, and I still haven't had the courage to download them, let alone play them.
:( plaaaay. One of us! One of us!

I mean, I know they aren't like the original fallouts, but they are still fun, especially if you like sandbox RPGs. Though, I'd say go New Vegas over FO3. It's much better, and the RPG aspect is much more satisfying.
YavorN: WB Games weekend on Steam!

Great deals on the fantastic Batman: Arkham games and more from WB.

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY - 5€

Batman: Arkham City GOTY - 5,24€

Batman: Arkham Origins - 5€
Is Origins any good?