It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chean: Heh, reminds me of when Bundlestars had the Tropico 4 complete bundle for $4.99 -- mere days after the Steam glitch pricing the same thing at ~$0.40 left the trading market flooded with gift copies.

[url=http://Edit:]Edit:[/url] Actually, that's not the same game -- Humble has Postmortem: One Must Die (2013), while the one on Bundlestars is Post Mortem (2002). Latter is also on GOG, former is not.
Ah, good on you for clarifying then:)
I didn't see this mentioned yet...

Everything is Awesome!Everything is great when you're part of a team...all LEGO titles 75% off at GG.

I personally own LEGO:Lord of the Rings and find it really amusing and quirky.
Post edited September 05, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
Ragnarblackmane: Hmm...guess they must be counting on people not realizing Post Mortem can be had for a mere trifle from Bundlestars with the Arctic Bundle.
chean: Heh, reminds me of when Bundlestars had the Tropico 4 complete bundle for $4.99 -- mere days after the Steam glitch pricing the same thing at ~$0.40 left the trading market flooded with gift copies.

Edit: Actually, that's not the same game -- Humble has Postmortem: One Must Die (2013), while the one on Bundlestars is Post Mortem (2002). Latter is also on GOG, former is not.
As it happens both can be picked up from Bundle Stars, Postmortem: One Must Die is in the Judgement Bundle.
*lol*

The last game of the Indie Gala August Heat bundle has been unlocked - Lifeless Planet. It must be really shitty when it's already bundled 3 months after release! :D

Edit: Actually, that's not the same game -- Humble has Postmortem: One Must Die (2013), while the one on Bundlestars is Post Mortem (2002). Latter is also on GOG, former is not.
JJjoinut99: As it happens both can be picked up from Bundle Stars, Postmortem: One Must Die is in the Judgement Bundle.
Ah, touché. Another good value bundle from the looks of it, though I already have everything I'd want from it.
Impaler26: *lol*

The last game of the Indie Gala August Heat bundle has been unlocked - Lifeless Planet. It must be really shitty when it's already bundled 3 months after release! :D
Bloody Hell!

and that was in a $15 humble tier not long ago.

well, at this rate it'll hopefully be bundled again soon (can only hope for a groupees with gog key).

What exactly did you expect from a game called Lifeless? :P
Ragnarblackmane: Just saw this a bit ago myself, very nice bundle but I've spent my self-allotted amount for the first half of this month.:) Mostly want it just for Wiz8 and SS2 anyhow.
Alright so after posting that, Monsieur Foxworks apparently decided to gift me those two codes. After ensuring they weren't intended for personal use (he has them here on gog) I gratefully accepted. Please visit this link:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3_giveaways/post7147

And uprate his post:)

Once again Monsieur Fox a very gracious thank you.

Grargar: What exactly did you expect from a game called Lifeless? :P
Not much! :D
Some Trainz packs, Men of War games and DLC are discounted at BundleStars (which means Steam). Some 90% and 80%, lots of 75%.
Ragnarblackmane: Everything is Awesome!Everything is great when you're part of a team...all LEGO titles 75% off at GG.

I personally own LEGO:Lord of the Rings and find it really amusing and quirky.
I can also recommend Marvel Super Heroes and Batman 2, although I'm a little bummed a bit by the talking. And DLC for the Marvel game.

As for their older titles, I can recommend Harry Potter (they tell the whole story with pointing and grunting) and the Pirates of the Caribbean (if you are a Jack Sparrow fan).

I'm guessing all these titles are Steamworks? The versions I've seen all have steam achievements.

Also, Amazon had a better deal last year for Christmas or Black Friday: Hairy Batman bundle: Both HPs and Batman 2 for $7.50 (Steam, US only)
Guild Wars is 50% off at Steam
PincushionMan: I can also recommend Marvel Super Heroes and Batman 2, although I'm a little bummed a bit by the talking. And DLC for the Marvel game.

As for their older titles, I can recommend Harry Potter (they tell the whole story with pointing and grunting) and the Pirates of the Caribbean (if you are a Jack Sparrow fan).

I'm guessing all these titles are Steamworks? The versions I've seen all have steam achievements.

Also, Amazon had a better deal last year for Christmas or Black Friday: Hairy Batman bundle: Both HPs and Batman 2 for $7.50 (Steam, US only)
1. Yep, all Steam

2. Well it's nay Xmas anymore nae issit?! ;)
PincushionMan: Also, Amazon had a better deal last year for Christmas or Black Friday: Hairy Batman bundle: Both HPs and Batman 2 for $7.50 (Steam, US only)
Ragnarblackmane: 1. Yep, all Steam

Well, it is less than 3 months away. Horseshoes and hand grenades and all that ;)
Ragnarblackmane: 1. Yep, all Steam

PincushionMan: Well, it is less than 3 months away. Horseshoes and hand grenades and all that ;)
I doubt they'd run the exact same deal twice but if they do...well...I'll gift you a game on sale or from a bundle:P.

Sachys: Bloody Hell!

and that was in a $15 humble tier not long ago.

well, at this rate it'll hopefully be bundled again soon (can only hope for a groupees with gog key).
I think they just wait until I buy it at full price. That sends the signal that it's ready to be bundled. Look for MIND: Path to Thalamus in a bundle soon!