It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Was gonna grab SOTS the Pit dlc, but seems that (for the UK at least) PayPal is yet again forcing you to make an account, rather than just pay by Debit Card.
Just in case anyone else refuses to have a PP account like me!
Grargar: Fret not, for a Pilgrim is waiting for you on your PM.
Oh, thanks Gragar! - damned messages tab wont load properly for me so couldnt reply there, but managed to snatch the code and redeem. :)
Cubetractor is today's deal at IndieGameStand

$1 (DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac)

BTA ($1.87 at the moment) to add Dustforce.
high rated
The new Groupees deal starts now :D

1st tier:
Ludwig, Actua Soccer 3, Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion, Realms of Haunting, Startag

$2 tier:
Wolves of Summer Vol. 1 (comic) and Scattle - Visitors EP

Current bonus:
Dungeon Lurk II - Leona and Dungeon Lurk II OST
madth3: Deals at GamersGate...
RPGs of Wizards of the Coast including the Dungeons & Dragons Anthology
suppose one buys the Anthology and has a friend with all of those on GOG (as the friend bought a similar Anthology on GOG),
Is it considered "fair" for this one to ask for his friend's GOG installers just to have the latest updates*?

* this question is in assumption the GG files aren't updated whenever GOG updates the originals, but I may be mistaken?
high rated
Indie Gala has stopped giving away Frozen Hearth for free, now it's Canyon Capers
https://www.indiegala.com/giveaways
Codemasters Weekend at Steam with up to 75% discount
IAmSinistar: Hmm, tempting! If you check it out, let me know your impression. The screenshot of hex combat is so seductive to an old grognard...
Just had a quick look - I think after reading the manual it will be simple enough, but initially, its a bit confusing. can see where its going though and does look to be a goodun!
Impaler26: Another lame Humble Weekly Bundle full of repeats - my wallet says NO! :D
madth3: Wel, since there repeats, might you recommend something for those who have not gotten those games earlier?
World of Goo was a cool game for me. It's a physics based game where you have to build chains of goo-balls that have certain bond strengths and flexibility.
madth3: Wel, since there repeats, might you recommend something for those who have not gotten those games earlier?
fartheststar: World of Goo was a cool game for me. It's a physics based game where you have to build chains of goo-balls that have certain bond strengths and flexibility.
Yeah, I bought it for full price from 2DBoy when it was released and thought it was well worth the purchase price. Really good game.
Sachys: Just had a quick look - I think after reading the manual it will be simple enough, but initially, its a bit confusing. can see where its going though and does look to be a goodun!
Sounds promising! I may give it a look-in before the clock runs out on this deal. Ta!
Sachys: Just had a quick look - I think after reading the manual it will be simple enough, but initially, its a bit confusing. can see where its going though and does look to be a goodun!
IAmSinistar: Sounds promising! I may give it a look-in before the clock runs out on this deal. Ta!
just enjoy it (check PM in a few minutes - already purchased, but say thanks to Grager for sorting me the SOTS from stinkyloot earlier! :)

Edit: sent. dont argue monkeyfucker! O____i
Post edited September 04, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: just enjoy it (check PM in a few minutes - already purchased, but say thanks to Grager for sorting me the SOTS from stinkyloot earlier! :)

Och, there's raisins to go wit me gruel! Most kind of ya, sirrah. Oi'll save kickin' up a fuss for the next 'un.
Sachys: just enjoy it (check PM in a few minutes - already purchased, but say thanks to Grager for sorting me the SOTS from stinkyloot earlier! :)

IAmSinistar: Och, there's raisins to go wit me gruel! Most kind of ya, sirrah. Oi'll save kickin' up a fuss for the next 'un.
Sharrit ya wazzock!
Back to sCOOL Giveaway by PlayInjector: 3 FREE Back to sCOOL Bundles!!!
http://blog.playinjector.com/2014/09/back-to-scool-giveaway-by-playinjector.html
xplay1989: Back to sCOOL Giveaway by PlayInjector: 3 FREE Back to sCOOL Bundles!!!
http://blog.playinjector.com/2014/09/back-to-scool-giveaway-by-playinjector.html
Noooo! I'm never going back to school, as it isn't conducive to learning :P