It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: <span class="bold">Space Hack</span>, FREE for 24h on Steam.

"FREE FOR 24 HOURS! In celebration of the Merdian4 10-Year Anniversary, Space Hack is free to all customers for 24 hours. Offer ends August 6th at 10AM Pacific."
thanks for this!
The Expendabros is also free on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/312990/
<span class="bold">The Humble Mobile Bundle 6</span>

PWYW
Eliss Infinity
Duet Premium
Combo Crew Special Edition

BTA
Threes!
Mines of Mars
Joe Dever's Lone Wolf: Full Game

Includes soundtracks for all games.
[Edit: Ninja'ed.]

Meh again. The only thing that looks inviting is Mines of Mars.
Post edited August 05, 2014 by Getcomposted
I can at least get a bit further on this (I can get to the point where it asks to link to my steam account) but when I click it just hangs up and nothing happens :S

Suppose today isn't my day for trying these promotions! East india company free would have been sweet as hell
Getcomposted: [Edit: Ninja'ed.]

Meh again. The only thing that looks inviting is Mines of Mars.
You obviously didn't read Joe Dever's Lone Wolf game books(similar to Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone's Fighting Fantasy series) in the 80s! :)
CptFandango: I can at least get a bit further on this (I can get to the point where it asks to link to my steam account) but when I click it just hangs up and nothing happens :S

Suppose today isn't my day for trying these promotions! East india company free would have been sweet as hell
I've gotten the same experience with all the promotions we have both tried.

"FREE FOR 24 HOURS! In celebration of the Merdian4 10-Year Anniversary, Space Hack is free to all customers for 24 hours. Offer ends August 6th at 10AM Pacific."
Thank you indeed for this, according the Steam specials page you just saved me $199.99! Thanks heaps lol
Post edited August 05, 2014 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: You obviously didn't read Joe Dever's Lone Wolf game books(similar to Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone's Fighting Fantasy series) in the 80s! :)
Oh, I did!
That's why I'm afraid to go there, in case it tarnishes my memories of it! ;)
Tarnicus: You obviously didn't read Joe Dever's Lone Wolf game books(similar to Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone's Fighting Fantasy series) in the 80s! :)
Getcomposted: Oh, I did!
Ahem! :-)
Reposting this:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_humble_mobile_bundle_6/post5

(Check especially the PS part-my guess is that there's quite the tarnishment...)
Post edited August 05, 2014 by Treasure

Tarnicus: Thank you indeed for this, according the Steam specials page you just saved me $199.99! Thanks heaps lol
lol You're welcome! :)
(saved R$ 339,99 for me!)
Post edited August 05, 2014 by Stooner
Treasure: Ahem! :-)
Reposting this:

(Check especially the PS part-my guess is that there's quite the tarnishment...)
Exactly. I also watched the trailer, and all I felt was, "Meh".
Tarnicus: I've gotten the same experience with all the promotions we have both tried.
Aye bullshite aint it! Not to bad though. His holiness gave me universe simulator and I have been throwing betelgueses at earth :D
CptFandango: Aye bullshite aint it! Not to bad though. His holiness gave me universe simulator and I have been throwing betelgueses at earth :D
I did manage to get hold of East India Company.
Perhaps if you try at an unpopular hour?
realkman666: I think you have to refresh often in these things until you get in. It's like registering to classes in a way.
CptFandango: refreshing just removes the non functioning click here text so you have to re click the frozen hearth icon which makes the non functioning click here text reappear.

The game had poor reviews but it looked interesting and was online co-op also. Ah well. Spent enough time now on this ridiculousness, I give up. cheers for trying to help anyway tho +1 :)
I had the exact same thing with Frozen Hearth. I even sent them an email about it.
I didn't get a reply yet, but I just logged out of my account (after I had clicked the link in the email and the frozen hearth icon had appeared in my inventory obviously), checked about an hour later and the link had appeared.

Hope it'll work the same for all you guys that are still waiting...
CptFandango: I can at least get a bit further on this (I can get to the point where it asks to link to my steam account) but when I click it just hangs up and nothing happens :S

You people probably already know this, but these things often require your steam profile to be set to public.
Mine usually isn't but for these promos I set it to public, link the games and then set it back to private. Takes just a couple of minutes.
Post edited August 05, 2014 by skimmie
Getcomposted: Oh, I did!
Treasure: Ahem! :-)
Reposting this:

Thank you very much for your post, especially the link the Lone Wolf books!! I used to own almost all of them(multiple times) and I gave them away in 2010 with the rest of my stuff. Some great nostalgia I'm looking forward to playing there :)
Humble Store Daily Deal: Binary Domain -75%/€3.74
CptFandango: Aye bullshite aint it! Not to bad though. His holiness gave me universe simulator and I have been throwing betelgueses at earth :D
One question; did you set your dlh profile's language to German? It apparently requires it:

"NOTE: You need to create an account and link it to your Steam account to redeem the game. Also, the profile language should be “German” for the short period of time."
Post edited August 05, 2014 by Grargar