It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As I was posting in the other thread, if GOG is starting around the same time as last year, won't it clash? Or are GOG's Summer Sales going to be much later this year or will there sadly be no sale?
Post edited June 11, 2014 by Nicole28
wolfskinx: Steam Summer Sale 19th June - 30th June
http://puu.sh/9oOfE/d5e126c6e8.jpg
Thanks. GOG must know about that from the publishers and delay their sale to July.
wolfskinx: Steam Summer Sale 19th June - 30th June
http://puu.sh/9oOfE/d5e126c6e8.jpg
innerring: Thanks. GOG must know about that from the publishers and delay their sale to July.
That won't be good for GOG. It's far better to schedule any sales before Steam, otherwise people will shop what they want from there first.
innerring: Thanks. GOG must know about that from the publishers and delay their sale to July.
Nicole28: That won't be good for GOG. It's far better to schedule any sales before Steam, otherwise people will shop what they want from there first.
You are right but in that case GOG's sale should start tomorrow and there haven't been any "leaks" as far as I know.
Crewdroog: snip
Attachments:
soon.jpg (30 Kb)
Post edited June 11, 2014 by lemuria
lemuria:
lol. so long monies!!!
lemuria:
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/0/334/2642575-nyyqguh.png

http://i.imgur.com/gC6tCLs.jpg

:P
Thank you.
"Rebublique" (itunes.apple.com/us/app/republique/id687888390?mt=8) is currently free.
Quick description:
"Developed over 4 years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid 4, Halo 4, F.E.A.R., Black & White 2, SOCOM), RÉPUBLIQUE is an intense, thrilling, and topical, stealth-action game that explores the perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age. "
It is an iOS game and is probably available only in selected countries but if you have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch try to get it.
I couldn't post a link. This happened to me yesterday, too. Is it because I have a low rep?
crazy_E_fan: I couldn't post a link. This happened to me yesterday, too. Is it because I have a low rep?
Yes. GOG anti-spam measure prevent the posting of a link until a minimum rep is reached. Assuming you participate in the forums, you should be ok in a week or so.
From experience I don't think people here care very much, but for that one person that is slightly above indifferent: DriveThru is selling some anniversary bundles.

- Fiction Bundle $10
- Comics Bundle $10
- RPG Bundle #1 $10
- RPG Bundle #2 $10

What's in them and DRM status and all that you'll have to look up for yourself, there's just too many for me to copy-paste and check the DRM status of.
Post edited June 11, 2014 by Smannesman
crazy_E_fan: I couldn't post a link. This happened to me yesterday, too. Is it because I have a low rep?
JMich: Yes. GOG anti-spam measure prevent the posting of a link until a minimum rep is reached. Assuming you participate in the forums, you should be ok in a week or so.
Got it. Thanks.
"Infinity Blade II" (itunes.apple.com/us/app/infinity-blade-ii/id447689011?mt=8) is (also) temporarily free.
This is a widely praised RPG made for iOS devices. It may be available only in certain countries but if you have an Apple device try to get it.
I posted about another App Store freebie earlier so read that in you haven't yet.
crazy_E_fan: "Rebublique" (itunes.apple.com/us/app/republique/id687888390?mt=8) is currently free.
PS: Free = Episode 1 is Free,

Season Pass for Ep. 2-5 is €14, Episode 2 just came out recently, episode 3-5 are still in development.
BTW: this is among the highest production value games in the App Store. It's a stealth game and it's amazing.
For 11 more hours, GamersGate is doing a Sacred sale.