It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humble Bundle E3 Digital Ticket

Full versions:
* MX vs ATV Reflex (Steam)
* Anomaly 2 (DRM Free, Steam)
* Sid Meier’s Civilization III: Complete (Steam)

DLC: (Steam)
* PAYDAY 2 Orc and Crossbreed masks
* SMITE, Almighty Zeus skin
* Company of Heroes 2 DLC
* Total War: ROME II, Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack
* 1-week closed beta key for Landmark
* E3 Robe in Magicka: Wizard Wars.

DLC and others (Non-Steam):
* EVE Online Starter Pack and Rifter Krusual Skin
* Warframe Booster Pack
*1-month subscription to Twitch Turbo

BTA:
* Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection.

Edit: Some of the extra content is not for Steam. Thanks to Chean for catching that.
Post edited June 09, 2014 by madth3
Stooner: Indie Gala - Monday Bundle

$1.49 (First 24h)
- Tree Simulator 2013 (Desura)
- Captain morange and the Golden Turtle (Steam)
- Interplanetary (Steam)
- Montas (Steam)
- They Breathe (Steam)
- Sentinel (Steam)
When I click the "Monday" tab, the site just refreshes the "Encore" tab. I can't look at (or buy) the current Monday bundle. Is it only me?
Psyringe: When I click the "Monday" tab, the site just refreshes the "Encore" tab. I can't look at (or buy) the current Monday bundle. Is it only me?
Nope. Happens to me too.
madth3: https://www.humblebundle.com/twitche3]Humble Bundle E3 Digital Ticket[/url

DLC's: (Steam)
* EVE Online Starter Pack and Rifter Krusual Skin
$1.00 for 30 days of Eve seems like a great deal. I don't play it put if someone was curious I don't think its going to get better than that.
Psyringe: When I click the "Monday" tab, the site just refreshes the "Encore" tab. I can't look at (or buy) the current Monday bundle. Is it only me?
Grargar: Nope. Happens to me too.
Yeah, something is up. I looked an hour ago and it worked fine and now its not.
Post edited June 09, 2014 by worlddan
I just grabbed this bundle and posted some DLC here.
Post edited June 09, 2014 by Impaler26
Small correction: the EVE, Warframe and Landmark things are (like the Twitch sub.) not for Steam. So, you might indeed get those for just $0.01 rather than the $1 minimum req. for Steam keys.
edit: key taken.
Post edited June 09, 2014 by worlddan
worlddan: IBPOB-PWN4O-XSQQ1-WU57L-JZROG

Tree Simulator on Desura from the Indie Gala bundle.

Reverse the last two letters for the correct key.
Thanks for the game!
Grargar: Nope. Happens to me too.
Seems to be resolved now. :)
Grefrin: (snip)
4. Get the Gold version (game + expansion + new decks). That's all content and no unlocks/cosmetic fluff.
Psyringe: Thanks for the quick & competent answers! :) Gold version bought. :)
Also should pass on the warning given to me when I got the 2012 Edition: The Foil add-on texture is irreversible and can slow frame rate on lower-end PCs (especially Laptops).
New batch of Steam Weeklong Deals:

48 items discounted. Some of the higher discounts by percentage:

- Indie Puzzle Package $0.99 (90%) with Chains, Gumboy: Crazy Adventures, Obulis and Vigil: Blood Bitterness
- Insecticide Part 1 $0.29 (90%)
- Velvet Assasin $0.74 (85%)
- Waking Mars $1.99 (80%)
- Earth 2140 $0.99 (80%)
- Nethergate: Resurrection $0.99 (80%)

Software:
- MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2014 Plus $59.99 (40%)
mwb1100: It should go without saying that I'm not buying a bundle with Woodcutter Simulator unless it also includes Tree Simulator.

(prays that no-one actually puts together such a bundle)
When X-Wing came out, not long after my buddy and I were saying how cool it would be if they came out with a "Tie Fighter" game. Then they came out with Tie Fighter. Not long after, my buddy and I were saying how cool it would be if they added the ability to play multiplayer between the two games. Then they came out with X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter and later X-Wing Alliance.

Well... How cool would it be to have multiplayer between Wood Cutting Simulator and Tree Simulator? It's only a matter of time now...
skeletonbow: When X-Wing came out, not long after my buddy and I were saying how cool it would be if they came out with a "Tie Fighter" game. Then they came out with Tie Fighter. Not long after, my buddy and I were saying how cool it would be if they added the ability to play multiplayer between the two games. Then they came out with X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter and later X-Wing Alliance.

Well... How cool would it be to have multiplayer between Wood Cutting Simulator and Tree Simulator? It's only a matter of time now...
Trees vs Woodcutters?
Awesomenauts - Desperado Penny for -$0.01 (yes, negative) O__o
genkicolleen: Awesomenauts - Desperado Penny for -$0.01 (yes, negative) O__o
Negative prices happen from to time on Steam. Steam never allows you to buy one of those products, though. Usually the pricing error gets fixed eventually.