It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bundle Central - Debut Bundle

$1.99:
- Expeditions: Conquistador
- Humanity Asset
- Thunder Wolves
- Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection

$4.99 or moret:
- Rain Blood Chronicles: Mirage

All Steam.
blotunga: Bethesda sale @GMG. I have 8.91 gbp credit so with about 4 gbp I could buy either Skyrim Legendary or Dishonored GOTY. Any advices?
youll love Skyrim Legendary.

especially if you havnt played the vanilla game.
blotunga: Bethesda sale @GMG. I have 8.91 gbp credit so with about 4 gbp I could buy either Skyrim Legendary or Dishonored GOTY. Any advices?
ErekoseDM: youll love Skyrim Legendary.

especially if you havnt played the vanilla game.
I've played yhe vanilla without DLCs. That was before I decided to give up pirating. This is why I've never tried Dishonored. But I thubk I'll get Skyrim. Too bad the extra vouchers don't stack anymore with the GMG credits.
http://www.legacygames.com/static/exclusivePromos
wy4786: Is Magic the gathering 2014, worth the $3?
I enjoyed it, but 2015 will be out soon, so the player base will shrink substantially. Also, I mostly quit playing after I found Hearthstone. I really enjoy Hearthstone.
Toni Tough and Maupiti Island are 60% off on DotEmu this weekened. (€3.20 / €1.15), DRM Free.
Post edited June 07, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: Toni Tough and Maupiti Island are 60% off on DotEmu this weekened. (€3.20 / €1.15), DRM Free.
Alright the name is cool and the Droopy detective is neat and it's a nice price.
Would be a nice addition to GOG, I'm going to check the wishlist for it.
Question regarding Magic: The Gathering 2014:

There are four different editions listed on the product page, and I'm slightly confused about the contents.

- Base game, 2.50 €
- Special Edition, 4.74 € - seems to contain only fluff bonus material (soundtrack, ebooks, etc.)
- Gold Game, 4.99 € - contains the base game and an expansion, as well as three "Deck Packs"
- Gold Game Complete, 7.99 € - same as Gold Game, plus lots of "Deck keys" and "Foil Conversion keys"
- Addiionally, there are several "Sealed Slot packs"

Questions:

1. What are the "Deck keys" in Gold Complete, are those different from the "Deck Packs" in the Gold Edition?

2. What are "Sealed Slot Packs" for?

3. Are "Foil Conversions" anything other than fluff?

4. I'm interested in a single player campaign (multiplayer not so much), and want to have access to all game mechanics and all the cards. I don't care about fluff for this game and I don't need "cheater DLC" which just gives you immediate access to content that you're supposed to unlock in the game anyway. Which edition should I get?
Psyringe: Question regarding Magic: The Gathering 2014:

There are four different editions listed on the product page, and I'm slightly confused about the contents.

- Base game, 2.50 €
- Special Edition, 4.74 € - seems to contain only fluff bonus material (soundtrack, ebooks, etc.)
- Gold Game, 4.99 € - contains the base game and an expansion, as well as three "Deck Packs"
- Gold Game Complete, 7.99 € - same as Gold Game, plus lots of "Deck keys" and "Foil Conversion keys"
- Addiionally, there are several "Sealed Slot packs"

Questions:

1. What are the "Deck keys" in Gold Complete, are those different from the "Deck Packs" in the Gold Edition?

2. What are "Sealed Slot Packs" for?

3. Are "Foil Conversions" anything other than fluff?

4. I'm interested in a single player campaign (multiplayer not so much), and want to have access to all game mechanics and all the cards. I don't care about fluff for this game and I don't need "cheater DLC" which just gives you immediate access to content that you're supposed to unlock in the game anyway. Which edition should I get?
1. "Deck keys" unlock the decks in the game. However the decks unlock throughout the game as you play. There is no reason to buy them unless you want those decks available from the very beginning.
Deck packs add new decks to the game.

2. "Sealed Slot Packs" add new slots to the sealed deck portion of the game. (From what I can tell, it is separate from the main single player campaign.) The slots allow you to create your own decks, extra slots let you make more decks.

3. Foil Conversions: All this does is a sparkly edge to some of your cards. Purely cosmetic.

4. Get the Gold version (game + expansion + new decks). That's all content and no unlocks/cosmetic fluff.
Grefrin: (snip)
4. Get the Gold version (game + expansion + new decks). That's all content and no unlocks/cosmetic fluff.
Thanks for the quick & competent answers! :) Gold version bought. :)
Uplay store has an E3 sale on right now until 15/6, some stuff is up to 75% off. There's daily deals as well.

Nothing really seems like a great bargain so far, but maybe there will be something good in a daily deal. Maybe.

EDIT: 70% off sale at Origin as well. There's an E3 sale in the Playstation store too.
Post edited June 07, 2014 by ABH20
Grefrin: (snip)
Psyringe: Thanks for the quick & competent answers! :) Gold version bought. :)
Just a bit to note: if you bought a pack that includes unwanted DLC on Steam, you can now switch off individual DLC packs on the game's dlc tab.
Grargar: ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 9

-Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
Asa promotion for their Kickstarter for Kaptain Brawe 2, the developer is giving away "A Brawe New World" for free:

http://www.kaptainbrawe2.com/#free-download
Post edited June 07, 2014 by mwb1100
mwb1100: Asa promotion for their Kickstarter for Kaptain Brawe 2, the developer is giving away "A Brawe New World" for free:

http://www.kaptainbrawe2.com/#free-download
If I recall correctly, they only give away the first part of the first game.
Indiegala has Disciples III:Resurrection for $3.95, but my understanding is there are several versions of this game. Anyone now which is the best one?