It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
the_voivod: The Unreal series doesn't tend to go on sale very often, does it? I guess I'll try and keep a better eye out, next time. Too bad these are only 24 hour flash sales. Ah well.
Make an account on isthereanydeal.com, and it will send you an email notification when that happens.
At least a few of the Unreal games were on sale within the past few months. I purchased Unreal Tournament 2004 in November 2013 when it was discounted, iirc this was part of a First Person Shooter themed promo and included a few of the Unreal games. It's likely they will go on sale again soon (if nothing else will probably be 50% off in July's GOG Summer Sale).
Post edited April 16, 2014 by undeadcow
IAmSinistar: Looks good! I assume it has a direct download that is DRM-free? If so, definitely getting it.

EDIT: Dang, maybe not. It doesn't have the unlocked padlock symbol. So might be DRM-only. That sucks.
Opened the page, saw "Redeemable on Steam" only, closed page.

To paraphrase Julius Caesar - I came, I saw, they failed :-P
HypersomniacLive: Opened the page, saw "Redeemable on Steam" only, closed page.

Quite so. A real shame, as fresh horror games are a nice thing to have. Still, I'm not exactly short of games to play. :)
dyscode: Groupees Spotlight has Motte Island for $1
IAmSinistar: Looks good! I assume it has a direct download that is DRM-free? If so, definitely getting it.

EDIT: Dang, maybe not. It doesn't have the unlocked padlock symbol. So might be DRM-only. That sucks.
You can play it DRM-free essentially. It's one of the DRM-free Steam games.
cmdr_flashheart: You can play it DRM-free essentially. It's one of the DRM-free Steam games.
Steam is DRM in my book, so no go on this one for me.
HypersomniacLive: Opened the page, saw "Redeemable on Steam" only, closed page.

IAmSinistar: Quite so. A real shame, as fresh horror games are a nice thing to have. Still, I'm not exactly short of games to play. :)
Well, this one isn't exactly new and you probably already know about it, but if you don't, try Fiend, a survival-horror game by Frictional Games from way before Penumbra and Amnesia. It's completely free, and it might be worth a while to any one with a top-down survival horror itch to scratch.
IAmSinistar: Quite so. A real shame, as fresh horror games are a nice thing to have. Still, I'm not exactly short of games to play. :)
A real shame as it's on Desura and last updated a month ago (i.e. still actively supported by the devs).
groze: Well, this one isn't exactly new and you probably already know about it, but if you don't, try Fiend, a survival-horror game by Frictional Games from way before Penumbra and Amnesia. It's completely free, and it might be worth a while to any one with a top-down survival horror itch to scratch.
Oo, ta, I didn't have that one. Cheers!

HypersomniacLive: A real shame as it's on Desura and last updated a month ago (i.e. still actively supported by the devs).
Tch, their loss then. :/
Post edited April 16, 2014 by IAmSinistar
carnival73: Uplay is hitting me with a new form of region-restriction - it's not telling me that I can't purchase the games because I am outside the USA but rather is forcing an Australia-Specific page on me with Australian, Gamestop-Competitive, pricing.

Which defeats the purpose of the sale....for that price I'd just walk into my local EB Games and scoop up a hard copy...erm if I tripped, bonked my head and went stupid enough to pay that much for a PC game.
... "A new form"? This is exactly what Uplay and Origin do. If there's a regional page, you get redirected to it, and if there's no sale in your region then you're out of luck.
Did anyone post about the latest Chiptune bundle on Groupees?

This Week in Chiptune - A bundle of chiptune music from TWIC, curated by Dj CUTMAN

For a minimum of $1:
Shirobon - Back Tracking (MP3 & FLAC)
Auxcide - Pixel (MP3 & FLAC)
DJ CUTMAN - Chiptune Hero Vol. 2 (MP3 & FLAC)
Mega Flare - Maverick (MP3 & FLAC)
Professor Shyguy - Rhythm & Bloops (MP3 & FLAC)
Note! - color mechanica (MP3 & FLAC)
Zantilla - Encounters (MP3 & FLAC)

Six bonuses planned, first one when $1,000 total is reached:
Mega Flare - Zephyr Zone
HypersomniacLive: Did anyone post about the latest Chiptune bundle on Groupees?
Speaking of Groupees, there is also a new Clash of the World Bundles. This time: United Kingdom.

For a minimum of $1 you get:

Gun Monkeys (Steam, Windows/Mac)
Master Reboot (Steam/Desura, Windows/Mac)
Ultratron (Steam/DRM-Free, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Home Sheep Home 2 (Steam/Desura, Windows)
Shirobon - Distant Reality (MP3/FLAC)
Ed Zealous - Wired (MP3/FLAC)
Mojo Fury - Collection (MP3/FLAC)

Bonus 1 of 2
Jibs Arcade @ 1500 bundles.
Post edited April 16, 2014 by Grargar
carnival73: Uplay is hitting me with a new form of region-restriction - it's not telling me that I can't purchase the games because I am outside the USA but rather is forcing an Australia-Specific page on me with Australian, Gamestop-Competitive, pricing.

Which defeats the purpose of the sale....for that price I'd just walk into my local EB Games and scoop up a hard copy...erm if I tripped, bonked my head and went stupid enough to pay that much for a PC game.
Foxhack: ... "A new form"? This is exactly what Uplay and Origin do. If there's a regional page, you get redirected to it, and if there's no sale in your region then you're out of luck.
Ah, I thought Origin was just simply overpriced everywhere.
carnival73: Ah, I thought Origin was just simply overpriced everywhere.
Cute.

It wasn't overpriced here. I loved seeing older games for $2-$4 USD, and newer ones for $5-$10 during the sales. But of course now they charge us in US Dollars so the prices went up and I don't expect Origin to stick around for long down here.