It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whats the go with bundle stars? they keep churning these bundles like there is no tomorrow... sheesh...
I count 11 bundles all running currently just from them......
Post edited April 15, 2014 by Niggles
Indie Gala Last Dream Bundle

$1
Cafe 0 Deluxe - Desura
Jazz Trump's Journey - Desura
Samphi - Desura

FIRST 24 HOUR DISCOUNT
$3.89 (instead of $5.19)
Threadspace : Hyperbol - Steam
Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix - Steam
Last Dream - Steam
The 7th Guest - Steam
Imagine Me - Steam (Early Access)
Jolly Rover - Steam
Evil Quest - Steam

2 Steam games to unlock for all BTA buyers later. At a guess, one of them is The 11th Hour.
Groupees Spotlight has Motte Island for $1
Is anyone able to confirm for me that a supposedly Steam-only title from Uplay is actually Steam only?

As examples: Skyrim: Legendary Edition & Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

By the way, use the code 10thanks for 10% off!
Dzsono: By the way, use the code 10thanks for 10% off!
At Steam? I don't even see a place to put in a promo code ^_^; Thanks either way!

I can't help with your other questions. My dad and bro have Skyrim, but they bought it retail.
Dzsono: By the way, use the code 10thanks for 10% off!
genkicolleen: At Steam? I don't even see a place to put in a promo code ^_^; Thanks either way!
The promo code is for the Uplay store, not Steam. The games, however, are supposed to activate on Steam.
Dzsono: Is anyone able to confirm for me that a supposedly Steam-only title from Uplay is actually Steam only?

I bought Call of Juarez: The Cartel from there. Got a Steam key.

So yes. Steamworks games are Steamworks keys.
Dzsono: Is anyone able to confirm for me that a supposedly Steam-only title from Uplay is actually Steam only?

Foxhack: I bought Call of Juarez: The Cartel from there. Got a Steam key.

Confirmed, I just got a Steam key as well! Cheers :)

Edit: All they give you is a key with no mention of how to use it. They even recommend you download Uplay, even though it's useless. Very confusing for the uninitiated...
Post edited April 16, 2014 by Dzsono
Foxhack: I bought Call of Juarez: The Cartel from there. Got a Steam key.

Dzsono: Confirmed, I just got a Steam key as well! Cheers :)

Edit: All they give you is a key with no mention of how to use it. They even recommend you download Uplay, even though it's useless. Very confusing for the uninitiated...
Uplay is hitting me with a new form of region-restriction - it's not telling me that I can't purchase the games because I am outside the USA but rather is forcing an Australia-Specific page on me with Australian, Gamestop-Competitive, pricing.

Which defeats the purpose of the sale....for that price I'd just walk into my local EB Games and scoop up a hard copy...erm if I tripped, bonked my head and went stupid enough to pay that much for a PC game.
dyscode: Groupees Spotlight has Motte Island for $1
Looks good! I assume it has a direct download that is DRM-free? If so, definitely getting it.

EDIT: Dang, maybe not. It doesn't have the unlocked padlock symbol. So might be DRM-only. That sucks.
Post edited April 16, 2014 by IAmSinistar
deleted
the_voivod: Was Unreal 2 on sale yesterday here at GOG (well, the whole range)? Man, I've wanted that game for ages and was waiting for a sale, and I miss it by a single day? If so, so much rage. Hah, sorry, just wanted to vent.
Yep, Unreal Gold, Unreal 2 and Unreal Tournament GOTY were on sale yesterday for $2.49 each.
the_voivod: Was Unreal 2 on sale yesterday here at GOG (well, the whole range)? Man, I've wanted that game for ages and was waiting for a sale, and I miss it by a single day? If so, so much rage. Hah, sorry, just wanted to vent.
Isn't it amazing how we on this thread keep track of sales from even the tiniest of "I'm gonna run an indie bundle website offa my Seagate NAS drive, ayup" sites? And GOG just completely blows right by us.

I think it's a testament to how awful GOG's constantly shifting sale formats are. No customer can take what they learned and regret missing from the last sale event to figure out how to hit up the next sale. Steam Sales don't have anything magical about their rhythm, but I've had several chances to learn it and always come away from one satisfied and poor. I could write a "Making the Most out of Steam Sales for Dummies" book, but GOG sales just leave me cold with more regrets on missed deals than winning moments.
pen_sq: Isn't it amazing how we on this thread keep track of sales from even the tiniest of "I'm gonna run an indie bundle website offa my Seagate NAS drive, ayup" sites? And GOG just completely blows right by us.

*snip*
I think the lack of GOG sale posts in this thread account for this being a GOG forum. Many who frequent the forums regularly are already aware of GOG's sales. That's my take at least.
Post edited April 16, 2014 by foxworks
pen_sq: Isn't it amazing how we on this thread keep track of sales from even the tiniest of "I'm gonna run an indie bundle website offa my Seagate NAS drive, ayup" sites? And GOG just completely blows right by us.

*snip*
foxworks: I think the lack of GOG sale posts in this thread account for this being a GOG forum. Many who frequent the forums regularly are already aware of GOG's sales. That's my take at least.
mine, too.