It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cute Things Dying Violently is free for some time:

http://www.desura.com/games/ctdv

To add to your account, click download and it should stay here, then you can cancel download if you want.
cmdr_flashheart: Cute Things Dying Violently is free for some time:

To add to your account, click download and it should stay here, then you can cancel download if you want.
Do I need to download and install Desura ??? (WTF is that, I didn't know Desura had a client)
cmdr_flashheart: Cute Things Dying Violently is free for some time:

OldFatGuy: Do I need to download and install Desura ??? (WTF is that, I didn't know Desura had a client)
Yeah, they do, but the game is also DRM-free in that it comes with a standalone installer; if you go to the store page after clicking download, you'll see a box there for "Full EXE Installer", soundtrack is also available.
www.paywuw.com (all steam games)
$1:
Steel Storm Complete Edition (base game + 2 dlc)
Frozen Hearth Gold (base game + 1 dlc <soundtrack and artbook>)

$4:
How to Survive
OldFatGuy: Do I need to download and install Desura ??? (WTF is that, I didn't know Desura had a client)
If I'm not terribly mistaken, the only way to add free games to your account is to use the Desura client. If you download the standalone installer, the game is not added to your game library.

Maybe someone with more experience with their client can confirm?
[url=https://www.indiegala.com/weeklyhttps://www.indiegala.com/weekly[/b[/url]] $1.89 first 24 horus <$2.99> nromal
A Valley Without Wind
A Valley Without Wind 2
C-RUSH
Duke Nukem Manhattan Project
Tobe's Vertical Adventure
Crystal Story II (Greenlight, Desura)
HypersomniacLive: If I'm not terribly mistaken, the only way to add free games to your account is to use the Desura client. If you download the standalone installer, the game is not added to your game library.

Maybe someone with more experience with their client can confirm?
That might well be true because I have zero free games in my library there, only ones I purchased show up.

Not gonna load another client just for free games though to find out though, so someone else would have to confirm. This was the first time I ever tried to download a free game, and it insisted a install a desura, so, no free game for me.
Post edited April 07, 2014 by OldFatGuy
No good deal lately....
OldFatGuy: snip
No, when you click to download a free game, a new window will pop up, here click on"download direct"
OldFatGuy: snip
triock: No, when you click to download a free game, a new window will pop up, here click on"download direct"
nm
OldFatGuy: I've clicked on both and never, ever get an option to just download direct. So you must need the client installed.
You do, you can cancel the download though so you don't have to install the game.

Edit: Oops, I meant for linking it to your account.
Post edited April 07, 2014 by Smannesman
Do you see this?
Attachments:
desura.jpg (28 Kb)
Yes, you guys are right, there is a little clickable link in small print that I never noticed before. My bad and sorry.

Sorry, jeebus, I already felt like a damn fool for not seeing the little link in small print, then tried to edit my post no less than 10 TIMES and I kept clicking on POST MY MESSAGE, and refresh, and same old original "I'm an idiot" post remains.
OldFatGuy: Thank you very much.

I guess I still don't really know what it means, but at least now I know what it was supposed to mean. That's what I thought it meant, but when I looked on my Borderlands 2 game and didn't see many, many of the available DLC listed on my copy, I thought I had completely misunderstood what it meant.

So, in essence, it does usually mean what I thought it meant, just not in my case I guess.

Anyone else purchase Borderlands 2 Season Pass at Steam and checked their game lately as compared to the unbelievable number of DLC's there are available for that game??? If anyone else purchased it but finds their Steam copy does include it all, perhaps there's a problem with mine. For now I'll just assume it's a misunderstanding and in Borderlands 2 case it didn't mean all available DLC.
carnival73: Techinically it's meant to provide you with all future expansions to game content - Thus meaning extra levels, side stories, missions. They usually don't include cosmetic DLC like character skins (Borderlands 2) or weapon skins (Black Ops II).

-----------

El Matador

- a tad old and has been floating around Green Man for awhile

Now on Steam for a measly $4 until April 11th

http://store.steampowered.com/app/289280/?snr=1_7_7_204_150_3
Hey! This is one of the ones that's still a broken download on my Groupees account - I hope they put a Steam code on there...
Damn, all that trouble to download it, getting frustrated with the edit function here (which DID NOT work right, I admit it's possible on a couple of those edit attempts I inadvertently clicked on cancel instead of Post this message, but I was absolutely careful the last several times and it just simply would NOT edit my post. And I know it wasn't just what was being "seen" on screen as opposed to actually in the database too because each time when I clicked on edit again, the same, original text was always there. Had it been edited in the database but not onscreen for whatever reason, subsequent edit attempts would've showed the new text. It NEVER did. For whatever reason, I was not allowed to edit my post.)

And then I install it, and discover..... no built in gamepad support. Keyboard only and when I try to use the in-game "mapping" function, it of course won't recognize when I press a key on my gamepad to assign it in game.

You have got to be shitting me, a platformer, and a port to boot, that only has keyboard support. (At least I think it's a platformer, it sure looks like one in the screenshots.)