It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rise of the Triad 2013 75% off on Steam, €3.49
Another free android game:
Monkey Boxing, on Amazon

The Humble Weekly Sale, hosted by Destructoid:
$1
Little Inferno
Super Hexagon
Natural Selection 2

$6:
Critter Crunch
PixelJunk Monsters Unltimate
Hotline Miami
Post edited April 03, 2014 by Stooner
fartheststar: This seems like an April Fools joke, but I laughed anyhow.

Goat Simulator
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/simulation/goat-simulator/
cmdr_flashheart: That's a real game, and you can totally buy and play it. No jokes, check steam.
It's actually the top seller on steam right now as I type this....
fartheststar:
Personally, I like that people have a sense of humour ^^

That said, I don't want to spend $10 on that, lol. But looking forward to when/if it goes down in price.
Ardania promo 75% on GamersGate till April 7.
fartheststar:
cmdr_flashheart: Personally, I like that people have a sense of humour ^^

That said, I don't want to spend $10 on that, lol. But looking forward to when/if it goes down in price.
yes, for a fiver I'd get it asap but $10 is a bit steep imho.
carnival73: Steam has

Ride Hell Retribution + DLC collectively for $2.39 (it can't be THAT bad not to gamble this much)
kip68: Oh man, I will have to get this! Recently got Guise of the Wolf on a Groupees bundle. I'm a sucker for bad games. LOL
I played for a half hour - it's not really a bad game if you realize the developers' intention was 'Interactive Story' and not Triple A action game - here's my first impression:

There's something very "3DO" about it.

----
26 Minutes in so review will definitiely be updated. Felt the urgency to report back now while the game + DLC can still be purchased for under $2.50

The biggest criticism this game received was for the really bizarre opening that jumped around to different combat segments with no story or head way as to what was going on - Simply put this is just the five or so minute opening before the title is presented. It's depicting various events happening before the story actually starts 8 days prior - explaining what led up to those segments. Often times this would've just been a brief FMV sequence but the developers wanted to make the excerpts interactive.

The story itself isn't too bad but it uses a lot of cliches - There are some comments or one-liners delivered that were surprisingly well thought out or clever but most of the script is derivative & depicts the character your playing, the folks he's interacting with, and the overall world around him as morbidly stupid - Beyond lack of intelligence that is credible to the stupidity in real life.

I can't quite say what time or place the story hosts itself in other than that it is coming off to me as "post apocalyptic" but instead of nuclear disaster, metal heads and biker gangs have screwed everything up.

This game is mostly focused on story however. If I were to guess intetions it looks as if the developer was trying to author a novel through interactive media there for interaction in the game has been very limited and systematic like arcade mini games that serve as segway before the next FMV story event takes place.

From the half hour I've played, this game is definitely not 'bad' but, it sure isn't worth the intial price the devs were asking on its release. From what I've seen now I wouldn't value this title plus it's DLC past ten dollars and even then would've waited for a $7,50 sale.
Post edited April 03, 2014 by carnival73
kip68: Oh man, I will have to get this! Recently got Guise of the Wolf on a Groupees bundle. I'm a sucker for bad games. LOL
carnival73: .
I played for a half hour - it's not really a bad game if you realize the developers' intention was 'Interactive Story' and not Triple A action game - here's my first impression:

There's something very "3DO" about it.
Unfortunately, things came up and when I got back the game was no longer on sale. I definitely would have snagged it at that low price. Oh well.
What the heck, wasn't RTH a weekly? It got pulled early?
Full Steam Ahead Sale on ShinyLoot.

They're changing their stance and allowing Steam-only games (I believe this is our resident SL thread in case anyone has thoughts).
MoP: Full Steam Ahead Sale on ShinyLoot.

They're changing their stance and allowing Steam-only games (I believe this is our resident SL thread in case anyone has thoughts).
Very disappointing. Even more disappointing is that they have games like the Alan Wakes, which are already DRM-Free on GOG and Humble, only available as a Steam key.
Foxhack: What the heck, wasn't RTH a weekly? It got pulled early?
It wasn't part of the weekly sales....Steam 'sneaks' things into the sale list each week (at least for a few months now) so you have to keep an eye on the entire sale list on the right side of the browser.

Also...I don't know why but sometimes there will also be an unlisted sale that isn't in that sale list but under the Specials tab on the left where new releases are listed.
Rehearsals and Returns is free for 1 day to celebrate it's release -

http://rehearsalsandreturns.peterbrinson.com/
Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass = $17.50 on Get Games

http://www.getgamesgo.com/specialoffers
carnival73: Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass = $17.50 on Get Games

http://www.getgamesgo.com/specialoffers
Season Pass by itself for $5 on gameagent.com (though apparently you may have to wait an hour or more to receive the key).