It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here's something I've never seen before - A publisher sale for only DLC. No discounts on the base games, just the DLC.

Steam midweek madness sale - offer ends on the 14th.
Capcom DLC Sale - Up to 75% on select DLCs
Includes -
75% off all DMC DLC
75% off all RE:6 and RE: Revelations DLC
50% off all SSF4 DLC
50-75% off all Street Fighter X Tekken DLC
75% off Lost Planet 3 DLC (map packs not discounted)
75% off Remember Me DLC

(Sorry about any errors, I'm a bit out of it right now.)
Post edited February 11, 2014 by AdamR
Vitek: So it looks unless you want achievements or play multiplayer than the game doesn't require GFWL at all.
which reminds me i must finish my last halo 2 xbox achievement off before GFWL closes!
and as shuch it now reminds anyone else! :D

AdamR: Here's something I've never seen before - A publisher sale for only DLC. <snip>
hmm thats a new idea!
Anyone know if the " Remember Me: Combo Lab Pack DLC" is worth it?
Post edited February 11, 2014 by chezybezy
Vitek: So it looks unless you want achievements or play multiplayer than the game doesn't require GFWL at all.
chezybezy: which reminds me i must finish my last halo 2 xbox achievement off before GFWL closes!
and as shuch it now reminds anyone else! :D

AdamR: Here's something I've never seen before - A publisher sale for only DLC. <snip>
chezybezy: hmm thats a new idea!
Anyone know if the " Remember Me: Combo Lab Pack DLC" is worth it?
First, thanks AdamR!
2nd. chezybezy, all I can I say is: it was worth a dollar for me. I just bought it because I, was hovering over it for some time now. I guess 3 new/more stylish moves in brawler game is ok for $1, I'd never pay $4 for it.
Post edited February 11, 2014 by dyscode
AdamR: Here's something I've never seen before - A publisher sale for only DLC. No discounts on the base games, just the DLC.

Fucking Capcom.
AdamR: Here's something I've never seen before - A publisher sale for only DLC. No discounts on the base games, just the DLC.

Foxhack: Fucking Capcom.
whats up?
Foxhack: Fucking Capcom.
chezybezy: whats up?
Selling DLC for games that will very likely no longer be functional due to GFWL being shut off and them not bothering to fix the games.

Fucking Capcom.

Edit: Huh. The header for the page originally had Frank West, but he's gone now. I guess they pulled the DLC because they definitely won't be updating that game.
Post edited February 11, 2014 by Foxhack
chezybezy: whats up?
Foxhack: Selling DLC for games that will very likely no longer be functional due to GFWL being shut off and them not bothering to fix the games.

Fucking Capcom.

Edit: Huh. The header for the page originally had Frank West, but he's gone now. I guess they pulled the DLC because they definitely won't be updating that game.
I agree with you and your previous post(s) on capcom.
I think they only fixed one of their many gfwl games, street fighter.
And if I recall correctly, they are quoted "looking into" fixing their other games.
I don't have enough faith in capcom to fix all their gfwl.

Do we get full refunds if our games stop working? (i never read the 'Ferengi' print so to speak)
Foxhack: Selling DLC for games that will very likely no longer be functional due to GFWL being shut off and them not bothering to fix the games.

Fucking Capcom.

gbaz69: I agree with you and your previous post(s) on capcom.
And if I recall correctly, they are quoted "looking into" fixing their other games.

Do we get full refunds if our games stop working? (i never read the 'Ferengi' print so to speak)
Ferengi print. That's awesome. This is the term I will use from now on.
gbaz69: Do we get full refunds if our games stop working? (i never read the 'Ferengi' print so to speak)
Ferengi Print, yeah! Spot on! :D

PS:
Fortunately Remember Me, RE:Revelations, RE:6, DMC, and LP3 do not use GFWL.
But Capcom is borked, still.
Post edited February 11, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: PS:
Fortunately Remember Me, RE:Revelations, RE:6, DMC, and LP3 do not use GFWL.
ty for that reassures me, seriously sucks for the rest though!

gbaz69: Do we get full refunds if our games stop working? (i never read the 'Ferengi' print so to speak)
love the Ferengi print comment i can not believe ive not used it myself before!
Indie Royale: The Meteorite Bundle

Not The Robots - Steam
Arcane Worlds - Steam, Desura
Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition - Steam, Desura
Bleed - Steam, Desura
No Time to Explain - Steam
Bad Smell - Desura
Mystery Game

Bonus album: Big Steel Wheels, for $8 or more.
Stooner: Indie Royale: The Meteorite Bundle

Not The Robots - Steam
Bleed - Steam, Desura
Bad Smell - Desura
Mystery Game

it doesn't have that mouse game, how can it not have that mouse hunter game with it begin called the meteorite bundle? ethan something?
hmm anyone played Not the Robots?

e: oh whoops forgot to say thanks stooner! - got carried away with my how can it not have that game thought :p
Post edited February 12, 2014 by chezybezy
chezybezy: it doesn't have that mouse game, how can it not have that mouse hunter game with it begin called the meteorite bundle? ethan something?
hmm anyone played Not the Robots?
Maybe the mystery game?

and sorry I can't help, still wanting to play Not the Robots...

Fucking Capcom.

gbaz69: I agree with you and your previous post(s) on capcom.

I thought up a campaign.

---
To Capcom:

Refund the money we paid for these games that will become non-functional in a few months... or update them to remove GFWL. Paying the amount it costs to remove GFWL from these games, ensuring that they will continue to make a profit for you, is nothing compared to the millions of dollars you'll lose refunding every game purchase.
---

But I'm too much of a wuss to actually do this.
Stooner: Indie Royale: The Meteorite Bundle

Not The Robots - Steam
Bleed - Steam, Desura
Bad Smell - Desura
Mystery Game

Thaaaanks! Finally I got "Not the Robots" and "No Time to Explain" :)