It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KHASN: And does everyone that buys Bioshock 2 on steam or GMG get Minerva's Den for free?
Minerva's Den was added for users who bought Bioshock 2 before it went Steamworks.

All the other customers have to purchase it separately unless it's a pack.
SlipSlot: Snip.
You seem to have the same username as the "founder" on the forum over there ...
SlipSlot: Snip.
nmillar: You seem to have the same username as the "founder" on the forum over there ...
lol yeah, and..

Group: Founder
Member No.: 2

He totally "came across this site a few days ago". Should've just been honest about it to begin with.. or at least used a different username if he was gonna lie about it ;)
Post edited February 09, 2014 by spoderman
low rated
please delete
Post edited February 09, 2014 by SlipSlot
Remember - there's a downvote and report as spam button in his post. Use it. :)
Post edited February 09, 2014 by Foxhack
nmillar: You seem to have the same username as the "founder" on the forum over there ...
SlipSlot: Yeah, I copied and pasted a paragraph a customer and now friend of mine has been using to promote our store. Kinda should have edited the text to explain it from my own point of view.
Yeah, that sounds _totally_ honest now ... the founder of a site promotes it elsewhere and _accidentally_ makes it look like he wasn't affiliated with his own site. Completely convincing. /sarcasm

SlipSlot: We've been a gaming community for 2 years and a clan for over 10 and have just launched our store to cover some of the more expensive fees we've been tackling since the opening of the website, .co.uk and .com purchases and podcast hosting prices. That's how we're able to keep the prices as low as we have :)
Okay, so the reason for cheap prices is that what you just listed, it is _not_ that you are reselling keys obtained from elsewhere? And if I contact, say, Sega and ask them if "Opiumpulses" is a legitimate shop that is one of their business partners and is authorized to still sell a pre-order copy of CoH2, Sega will tell me that this is correct?

I mean, you certainly wouldn't follow up on one failed make-belief story with another one, right? Right?
Post edited February 09, 2014 by Psyringe
low rated
please delete
Post edited February 09, 2014 by SlipSlot
SlipSlot: snip
And on the "great" prices part - nice try I can tell you at least 5 with better prices in the last 10 days.

Nothing bad in trying to promote your site,just don't false advertise it.

p.s.And to be clear on that:
Grid 2 - free with a promo not so long ago
Injustice Gods Among Us (Ultimate Edition) - was on sale on GMG 3-4 days ago with price tag of 7.5$
Hitman Absolution - for 2.5$ on Amazon(on 31st of January)

On top of that the bundle keys .....

Do I have to continue?
Post edited February 09, 2014 by spinefarm
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
€10.18
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-FELH/fallen-enchantress-legendary-heroes
Please note that you have to be in Poland to take advantage of this deal

I decided to post it anyway because there are some people from Poland here and perhaps they are not aware of it.

cdp.pl organizes Giermasz. Visit your local Biedronka to buy retail version of games for 9.99zł. Or visit cdp.pl for digital games for 9.99zł as well (but different titles!)

One of the most amazing deals: Gothic Universe: Gothic 1 + 2 (with expansion) + 3 (without expansion but who cares, it was terrible anyway) for 9.99zł. That is like 3.26$ Crazy...
ShinyLoot is having a somewhat anti-Valentine's Day promo with The Forever Alone Sale. "170 Single Player Games Up to 80% Off" according to the email, so some solo bargains to be had for the solitary gamer.
chezybezy: Game.co.uk Digital Downloads:
http://www.game.co.uk/en/batman-arkham-origins-244846

Batman : Arkham Origins - £9.99
I guess you heard it going around: The Devs just said they won't be fixing the massive bugs this game has, instead they are focussing on the DLC [and then move on to the next project].
Post edited February 10, 2014 by dyscode
Ghorpm: Please note that you have to be in Poland to take advantage of this deal

I decided to post it anyway because there are some people from Poland here and perhaps they are not aware of it.

cdp.pl organizes Giermasz. Visit your local Biedronka to buy retail version of games for 9.99zł. Or visit cdp.pl for digital games for 9.99zł as well (but different titles!)

One of the most amazing deals: Gothic Universe: Gothic 1 + 2 (with expansion) + 3 (without expansion but who cares, it was terrible anyway) for 9.99zł. That is like 3.26$ Crazy...
Non-Polish can get Gothic Universe for $4 from Bundlestars...
dyscode: I guess you heard it going around: The Devs just said they won't be fixing the massive bugs this game has, instead they are focussing on the DLC [and then move on to the next project].
I also read that at various sites and makes me upset as a customer and consumer, there has to be something to safeguard us consumers.
They have all the assets/code there, why not try to fix the major bugs only, for now.
Not sure if WB is aware of this, but they should not let a lower tier part of thier company hurt thier band image.
I don't want to think about it anymore, to depressing.
Ghorpm: One of the most amazing deals: Gothic Universe: Gothic 1 + 2 (with expansion) + 3 (without expansion but who cares, it was terrible anyway) for 9.99zł. That is like 3.26$ Crazy...
Catshade: Non-Polish can get Gothic Universe for $4 from Bundlestars...
The Gothic Complete Collection is also half-off at ShinyLoot. Not as cheap as these other listings, but still a good deal. This edition is DRM-free, I don't know about the other offers.