It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Couple more deals at GMG:

LA Noire The Complete Edition is 75% off.
Max Payne games are 75% off.
ABH20: Couple more deals at GMG:

It seems gmg has changed to gbp for me and everything got super expensive. I should have used up my credits while it was in usd as they've disappeared.
Post edited February 05, 2014 by blotunga

blotunga: It seems gmg has changed to gbp for me and everything got super expensive. I should have used up my credits while it was in usd as they've disappeared.
Welcome to the new "awesome" GMG :)
http://blog.playfire.com/2014/02/psa-currency-changes-on-gmg.html

blotunga: It seems gmg has changed to gbp for me and everything got super expensive. I should have used up my credits while it was in usd as they've disappeared.
Prices are in pounds now and although I had today a mail from GMG stating I have 1,5$ credit, it disappeared from me too. Must be a glitch :)
Indiegala Interstellar Bundle
$1

- Interstellar Marines
- Cubicity
- Rush Bros.
BTA
- Interstellar Marines: Spearhead Edition
- Beast Boxing Turbo
- Sang-Froid: Tales Of Werewolves
- PixelJung Shooter
+ more games later

the FIRST 12 HOURS the FULL bundle for is ONLY $4 then $6.
piwer: Welcome to the new "awesome" GMG :)
They should change to BRL here too...
dyscode: Indiegala Interstellar Bundle
$1

- Interstellar Marines
- Cubicity
- Rush Bros.
BTA
- Interstellar Marines: Spearhead Edition
- Beast Boxing Turbo
- Sang-Froid: Tales Of Werewolves
- PixelJung Shooter
+ more games later

the FIRST 12 HOURS the FULL bundle for is ONLY $4 then $6.
That's worth it for PixelJunk Shooter alone.
GabiMoro: Prices are in pounds now and although I had today a mail from GMG stating I have 1,5$ credit, it disappeared from me too. Must be a glitch :)
Why the fuck are people being charged in UK currency? I thought everyone used Euros by now.

Still. Price jumps all over, GMG just signed its own death sentence.
GabiMoro: Prices are in pounds now and although I had today a mail from GMG stating I have 1,5$ credit, it disappeared from me too. Must be a glitch :)
Foxhack: Why the fuck are people being charged in UK currency? I thought everyone used Euros by now.

The day im forced to use Euro's for everything is the day I move to a country that doesn't use Euro's.
ABH20: Max Payne games are 75% off.
Hm, Steam only offers the German language version of Max Payne 2 to Germans; I wonder what would happen if I bought a key of GMG (which says the game is in English) and redeem it with my Steam account? Would I be able to play the game in English then or will it still give me the German version thanks to my IP (or even worse, don't accept the key at all)?

Also, how does GMG work? Can I sign up with e-mail address only and use PayPal without having to provide additional personal data?
Post edited February 05, 2014 by Leroux
piwer: Welcome to the new "awesome" GMG :)
I see ppl coming to GOG!
Haha. The only reason I used GMG was because it charged me in $. Bye bye GMG! was nice knowing you.
Foxhack: Why the fuck are people being charged in UK currency? I thought everyone used Euros by now.

Its more expensive for everyone now. Bundlestars has been charging in pounds since launch
Talking about Bundle Stars - they are offering a free Steam key of PID until they run out.

http://giveaways.bundlestars.com/

Edit: Of course, they want you to sign up to their mailing list. There's always a catch ;)
Post edited February 05, 2014 by Dzsono
Aningan: Haha. The only reason I used GMG was because it charged me in $. Bye bye GMG! was nice knowing you.
Eh, me too. Very often they had the best deals! Now, they're having some of the worst.
I mean, 30% increase in price across the board? This is brutal.