It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Damn! anyone was able to buy Contracts?
shows 404 instead.
Punished_Snake: I bought it, but the discount code didn't worked for me, and the code was sent after 12 hours.
It started to work later on Sat. night, for me. Here, too, the discount was applied in the basket but was cancelled during checkout, anyway €1.50 is a great price! :)
But I recieved my Steam Key immediately after paying.
£20 for either black flag or theif 4 pre-order.... damn running out of time to choose (G2A fyi)
Yay greenmangaming finally released another Voucher, 20% off select games
PH4V4F-33PTVI-5HXNWG

*This voucher is valid until 1600 UTC February 7th 201

Batman Arkham Origins - 66% off $16.99 (voucher don't work)
Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition (NA) 75% off $12.49 (voucher don't work)
Alien Rage Unlimited - 75% off $4.99 (voucher don't work)
Total War series/franchise, voucher works
Post edited February 03, 2014 by gbaz69
gbaz69: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition (NA) 75% off $12.49 (voucher don't work)
Does anyone have any opinions/input on this game? I've read on the Steam forums a lot of hate due to online multiplayer being broken more often than not, but I'm only looking for a fighting game to play locally with my wife, or in single player. This isn't a bad price, if it's decent.

*edit: nevermind, I caved and picked it up after reading some more reviews. I think the single player campaign and occasional local co-op will make it worth it. :)
Post edited February 03, 2014 by akhliber
Bundle Stares: Extreme Sims Bundle - http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/extreme-sims-bundle/

£2.88 for:
Ship Simulator Extremes
Lunar Flight
Dogfight 1942
Bridge It (Plus)
Airport Simulator 2014
Skyscraper Simulator
Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming
Woodcutter Simulator 2013: Gold Edition

All are Steam only. Nice bundle if you want to try out some niche games.
amok: Bundle Stares: Extreme Sims Bundle - http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/extreme-sims-bundle/

£2.88 for:
Ship Simulator Extremes
Lunar Flight
Dogfight 1942
Bridge It (Plus)
Airport Simulator 2014
Skyscraper Simulator

Well, Ship Simulator Extremes, Airport Simulator, Skyscraper Simulator, Agricultural Simulator (which makes a living off of deceivng people that it's actually Farming Simulator) and Woodcutter Simulator are all crimes unto gaming. They really are atrocities.

Bridge It and Lunar Flight are very good though, and Dogfight 1942 - though by no means a simulator - looks really good fun. And for €3.49, you can't really go wrong with those three.
Post edited February 03, 2014 by jamyskis
amok: Bundle Stares: Extreme Sims Bundle - http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/extreme-sims-bundle/

£2.88 for:
Ship Simulator Extremes
Lunar Flight
Dogfight 1942
Bridge It (Plus)
Airport Simulator 2014
Skyscraper Simulator

jamyskis: Well, Ship Simulator Extremes, Airport Simulator, Skyscraper Simulator, Agricultural Simulator (which makes a living off of deceivng people that it's actually Farming Simulator) and Woodcutter Simulator are all crimes unto gaming. They really are atrocities.

Bridge It and Lunar Flight are very good though, and Dogfight 1942 - though by no means a simulator - looks really good fun. And for €3.49, you can't really go wrong with those three.
For that price, I was considering trying them just to see what they are like... but if they are so bad, I guess my time is better spent elsewhere.
amok: For that price, I was considering trying them just to see what they are like... but if they are so bad, I guess my time is better spent elsewhere.
Airport Simulator 2014, Skyscraper Simulator, Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming and Woodcutter Simulator 2013 Gold Edition are all from United Independent Entertainment (short UIE) and they are pretty much synonymous with "crappy and buggy shovelware sims".
If someone is interested in the other 4 titles, sure. But don't go for the last 4 unless you're feeling masochistic...
<span class="bold">Rose &amp; Time</span> 100% off, not sure until when*...

"Rose is desperate to unravel the mysteries of time travel, so she can rescue her parents who are trapped in the past. One day she feels close to an answer, but must be careful to not cause any paradoxes.

This is a puzzle game for Windows, Mac and Linux that combines time-travel and stealth gameplay."

*Edit: ooops "All purchases are 100% off until Saturday at 9:00 PM"
Post edited February 03, 2014 by Stooner
I'm playing Bridge It right now (bought in the Lazy Guys bundle) and it's pretty fun imho - actually quite a bit of fun. A puzzle game built around building bridges using real physics. It was the only game in the bundle that I was interested in though. None of these others interest me much. Some people really like Lunar Flight but I found it so much _not_ fun. I just crashed and died for about 2 hours and quit. Maybe if I put in more time, but my backlog is too long for that.
Post edited February 03, 2014 by fartheststar
Stooner: <span class="bold">Rose &amp; Time</span> 100% off, not sure until when*...
Thanks, I had some interest in this title a while back. Nice to be able to check it out gratis. Can always go back and pay for it if I like it enough.
Stooner: <span class="bold">Rose &amp; Time</span> 100% off, not sure until when*...
IAmSinistar: Thanks, I had some interest in this title a while back. Nice to be able to check it out gratis. Can always go back and pay for it if I like it enough.
Yep. It actually looks interesting...

More freebies:

The Free Bundle 11

He-Man & The Masters of the Universe
Magic Rampage (Android)
Off Guards Thieves
Boson X
Dead Colony
Thanks for that! I have Boson X from earlier, but there are some promising looking titles there. You should crosspost this in the Free thread as well.
IAmSinistar: You should crosspost this in the Free thread as well.
I don't know what you talking about... I have to pay to post here? ;p
I'll search that...

also, their site is acting really clunky right now, for me. And I want to check He-Man!
amok: For that price, I was considering trying them just to see what they are like... but if they are so bad, I guess my time is better spent elsewhere.
Siannah: Airport Simulator 2014, Skyscraper Simulator, Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming and Woodcutter Simulator 2013 Gold Edition are all from United Independent Entertainment (short UIE) and they are pretty much synonymous with "crappy and buggy shovelware sims".
If someone is interested in the other 4 titles, sure. But don't go for the last 4 unless you're feeling masochistic...
Also important to note is that they are not simulators (at least not the games that I've looked at), but rather a set of minigames that somewhat attempts to look like something that can be approximated to the subject-mater. Not actually played them, mind you, just looked at a few youtube videos. Still, calling them simulators is more than a little bit misleading.