It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Dementia II HD is €7, -50% on GG Daily Deal, today.
dementium

[edit] ninjaed.
Post edited January 18, 2014 by lugum
high rated
grviper: Dementia was am old point & click adventure game about a senile granny fighting cookbook-stealing space rabbits.
Holy , You weren't kidding. Every other masochistic adventurer, [url=http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/armed_delirious]vote nao!
Post edited January 18, 2014 by MoP
dyscode: Dementia II HD is €7, -50% on GG Daily Deal, today.
grviper: Dementium II, dammit.
Dementia was am old point & click adventure game about a senile granny fighting cookbook-stealing space rabbits.
Freudian Slip :)
Amazon Deals (All Steam)

Company of Heroes 2 Digital Collectors Edition - $13.59 (If the previous price mistake was an indicator, this won't last long so get it now if you're interested in this game)

2013 Editor's Choice Games List - If it's not on sale, you could wait for it to go on sale before buying it. More games would be added later on.

Gamersgate Deals

Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition - $4.99

Anomaly Ultimate Bundle - $6.25

Legends of Aethereus - $7.50

GreenManGaming Deals (All Steam)

Use this voucher code to get additional 25% off on discounted price: 1WDO6K-KWDFJQ-U1E7AI

Tomb Raider - $12.49

Kerbal Space Program - $18.08

Zack Zero - $3.39
Post edited January 19, 2014 by racerboi101
Masochist? Do you think it should go here?
I meant it more in the "masochistically searching out every adventure game in existence" sense, but I'd never played nor even heard of it before, so You'll probably want to ask grviper.

That trailer mentioning "each screen and puzzle has it's own illogical logic, ordinary objects are used in the most unordinary and unconventional ways" might qualify for some, but from what little I've seen, I'm leaning more towards "quirky and weird" than "so bad it's good".
Post edited January 19, 2014 by MoP
MoP: That trailer mentioning "each screen and puzzle has it's own illogical logic, ordinary objects are used in the most unordinary and unconventional ways"
Same can be said about Day of the Tentacle :)
Anyway, I remember reading about this one in some old CD Action, back when they were one of many gaming magazines here. Really wanted to play it, along with visualy similar Down in the Dumps but never got my hands on them (actually I'm not sure they were ever released in Poland).
Sir, You Are Being Hunted is $10 / £7.50 at GG today, Steamworks.
PenguinJim: Sir, You Are Being Hunted is $10 / £7.50 at GG today, Steamworks.
It is steamworks only as long as it is in alpha/beta. When the game is complete it will also apparently be DRM free. Not sure how it applies to GG, though, working on information from Humble. It is a very good game, though.
Also on GG Midweek:
Skullgirls and Color Palette Bundle, -50% £7.48 + 15% payback of full price (=4057BLC/£2.47), so effectively 30% payback, aka £5. Steam.

the Skullgirls 4 Pack effectively going for less than £10. 8132 BLC Payback.

Also Mount & Blade Collection is 75% off at €8.74
incl.
Mount & Blade €4.99, 75%, Other DRM
Mount & Blade Warband €2.49, 75%, Other DRM
Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars €2.49, 75%, Other DRM
Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword €2.49, 75%, Other DRM

and Jack Orland DC is $1.50 on Shiny Loot.
Post edited January 20, 2014 by dyscode
If any regular GOG-ers are interested in games from the Amazon EC sale, I have plenty of $5 coupons to waste and still gift card balance to use
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/kingdoms-bundle/

Pay only €2.65 for 6 awesome Steam games, saving you 95% off the normal retail price!

* Europa Universalis III Complete
* Hearts of Iron III
* Swords of the Stars Complete Collection
* Magicka
* Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition
* The Kings' Crusade
Oh my Gosh indiegala adds Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage

This bundle seriously kicks ass bigtime, if they can keep the quality for the last 2 games!
Post edited January 20, 2014 by dyscode
Flying Bundle 5
$3.00 min:
BasketBelle
Booster Trooper
CreaVures
Gish
Gravity Badgers
Hamlet
POP: Methodology Experiment One
Mystery Game
---

i recommend it for CreaVures and Gish alone!
Anyone who missed Crysis 3 at 4.99 after voucher code, it's on sale on amazon again. I've heard from several people that it's the best of the trilogy.