It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stalker

£2.72 and DRM free on Gamers Gate
undeadcow: To spread awareness, GOG just announced Telltale Games can't retain the Wallace & Gromit license so GOG must remove Wallace & Gromit from GOG's catalog and are in the process of doing so... last call for Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventure on GOG at $2.99.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/weekend_promo_adventures_now/post150
Already been pulled from Steam, Gamersgate and Green Man Gaming so act fast!
undeadcow: To spread awareness, GOG just announced Telltale Games can't retain the Wallace & Gromit license so GOG must remove Wallace & Gromit from GOG's catalog and are in the process of doing so... last call for Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventure on GOG at $2.99.

Thanks for pointing that out! I just grabbed it! :)
pigdog: Stalker

£2.72 and DRM free on Gamers Gate
Dang, it's S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky. I already have that. Was hoping it was the original game on special offer. :/

Though I'd still much rather have it on GOG, hint hint...
Puzzle Quest Galactrix -90% (€0.99/$0.99/£0.59) on Steam

I also fell over this amazing offer in the weeklong deals...
Attachments:
Post edited January 13, 2014 by Pidgeot
IAmSinistar: Dang, it's S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky. I already have that. Was hoping it was the original game on special offer. :/

Though I'd still much rather have it on GOG, hint hint...
There was some speculation the STALKER games would come to GOG; iirc the developer hinted about it recently with mention in the "unofficial" announcement thread here.
undeadcow: There was some speculation the STALKER games would come to GOG; iirc the developer hinted about it recently with mention in the "unofficial" announcement thread here.
T'would be a lovely thing if so.

just picked it up this weekend from GOG and owned the GG-Version for along time, but thx!!
Post edited January 13, 2014 by dyscode
For those of you in the UK, you may want to check your nearest Tescos - they've massively dropped the price of loads of xmas sale stuff since saturday - mostly stuff they're discontinuing.
Bagged Tomb Raider 2013 and Hitman Absolution on disc for less than £2.50 each. The manager stated some of the larger stores in each region may continue to further discount them if they don't shift.
Other games I spotted included MW3 and Skyrim.

Hope you manage to bag summat!

GODDAMNIT. Yet another Telltale game I won't be able to get from their store to get the free DVD they used to give.

Ugh.
PuzzleQuest: Challenge of the Warlords is also 90%.
But it is the original game if you go story continuity wise.
Absolutely love the soundtracks to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games.

I bought the Wallace & Gromitt, Bone, Monkey Island (with treasure map) and Sam & Max games from Telltale's official site a few years back. They came with physical copies of those series in addition to digital versions..

This is another 'Deadpoo'l debacle if all the digital distrubition channels are losing the license..
What's next, the 'Freespace" series?

Just checked my account at Tellale. I can still download my copy of Wallace and Grommitt (4 individual episodes). Nice to see Telltale didn't wipe my digital set.

IAmSinistar: Dang, it's S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky. I already have that. Was hoping it was the original game on special offer. :/
Post edited January 13, 2014 by u2jedi
u2jedi: But it is the original game if you go story continuity wise.
Absolutely love the soundtracks to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games.

I bought the Wallace & Gromitt, Bone, Monkey Island (with treasure map) and Sam & Max games from Telltale's official site a few years back. They came with physical copies of those series in addition to digital versions..

This is another 'Deadpoo'l debacle if all the digital distrubition channels are losing the license..
What's next, the 'Freespace" series?

Just checked my account at Tellale. I can still download my copy of Wallace and Grommitt (4 individual episodes). Nice to see Telltale didn't wipe my digital set.

u2jedi:
I spent years waiting for the Bone games to go on sale there. Then I found out that they quietly pulled the games so I can't grab them - or the physical copies - anymore.

Phooey. Guess they're too busy swimming in all that Walking Dead money to care.
Post edited January 13, 2014 by Foxhack
Gamer's Gate has Two of the STALKER games listed with DRM. I thought these games went DRM-Free? I've been patiently waiting for them to turn up here because I was sure I read they went DRM-Free. Any confirmation either way any one?

[edit] Oh Oops! Double Post Fail. Sorry. >.>
Post edited January 14, 2014 by HeDanny
Tony has updated the Amazon Editor's Choice Sale over on the SubReddit. Some reasonable stuff still to come, if you still have $5 discount codes.

Highlights for me, if I had the discount codes, are:

1/13-1/16:
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit - $5
NFS-HP Complete DLC Bundle - $7

1/24– 1/26:
Crysis 3 - $5

1/26 – 1/31:
Burnout Paradise Bonus Vehicles Pack $2