It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crysis 3 is 6.94€ with the 25% coupn on GMG too.
nijuu: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-D3REIN/disciples-reincarnation

$7.49 (Steamworks) and oddly enough its not on steam store ....

Werent some saying this is the best version of the third Disciples game thats almost never on sale?. Heres your chance....
... and I still stand by my word.:)
BTW It was discountd like that through the whole GG Sale.
But as I had to learn it has a nasty and triggerhappy third party 3 Limit Activation ACT Control DRM, even on STEAM. I already left some info on it here in this thread:

BUT according to this Steam Thread ACT Control applies only to the editor, not the game, as I learned just now.

As Steam just recently (November) patched the ACT Control out of the Game as stated in this Steam thread.

EDIT:
I just reinstalled it and there is no trace of a third party DRM to the game anymore that I can find.
Before you were asked to Activate the game, now not anymore.
Post edited January 05, 2014 by dyscode
Where can I find the game Fuel(digital download; I can't seem to find it on steam)?
Coelocanth: Perhaps you're right, but I still don't understand the comment. I clearly stated in my original post that 'anyone even mildly interested' in the game that doesn't already own it should grab it at that price. I'm not sure why anyone would chime in by saying it's not game X, since i never suggested it was better than or worse than any other game. Just seems a complete non sequitur to me.
Azilut: I think he was responding to your comment "It must be a mistake". I.e. "No, it's not a mistake to price Trine 2 at $2, it's just not as popular as a very popular game like COD Ghosts, which is popular."

Not saying I agree or disagree, but read that way it's at least understandable.
I think it's rather obvious that some developers are giving heavy discounts for their games if they have been bundled already. I noticed this with multiple titles which had been in a Humble Bundle before, usually with 90% discounts.
alexbowwow: Where can I find the game Fuel(digital download; I can't seem to find it on steam)?
Most places don't have it anymore, but it looks like [url=http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/en/pc/games/racing/fuel/ ]Green Man Gaming[/url] still have keys for it. $9.99 right now, but use voucher code GMG25-0YUM5-VKMVU for 25% off.

Alternately it has been in a few game bundles, hit up the Classifieds thead and see if anyone has a key they're willing to trade.
alexbowwow: Where can I find the game Fuel(digital download; I can't seem to find it on steam)?
ABH20: Most places don't have it anymore, but it looks like [url=http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/en/pc/games/racing/fuel/ ]Green Man Gaming[/url] still have keys for it. $9.99 right now, but use voucher code GMG25-0YUM5-VKMVU for 25% off.

Alternately it has been in a few game bundles, hit up the Classifieds thead and see if anyone has a key they're willing to trade.
Thanx, I found it on kinguin also for 1 euro and I'm going to buy it from there.
Also I noticed that the game is not on steam anymore, but they sell steam keys. Can the game still be activated on steam even though it's not on sale on steam?
The first Bonus for Groupees Holiday Helpings Bundle has been unlocked:

- Doctor Who: The Adventure Games - Episode 5
- Gentlemen! OST
- Ethan: Meteor Hunter OST
- Q.U.B.E. OST
- The Chair (COMIC)
ABH20: Most places don't have it anymore, but it looks like [url=http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/en/pc/games/racing/fuel/ ]Green Man Gaming[/url] still have keys for it. $9.99 right now, but use voucher code GMG25-0YUM5-VKMVU for 25% off.

alexbowwow: Thanx, I found it on kinguin also for 1 euro and I'm going to buy it from there.
Also I noticed that the game is not on steam anymore, but they sell steam keys. Can the game still be activated on steam even though it's not on sale on steam?
Yep, I activated Fuel two days ago and had no problems.
alexbowwow: Thanx, I found it on kinguin also for 1 euro and I'm going to buy it from there.
cich: Yep, I activated Fuel two days ago and had no problems.
How did you get past the gfwl account?
How do you make a gfwl account?
I can't save without one...

LE nvm solved!
Post edited January 05, 2014 by alexbowwow
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is around 5.5 bucks on gmg if you add that 20% off voucher from the main page. If you've been itching to get it I think this is as cheap as it's going to get for a while now, pretty sweet deal.
morciu: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is around 5.5 bucks on gmg if you add that 20% off voucher from the main page. If you've been itching to get it I think this is as cheap as it's going to get for a while now, pretty sweet deal.
With Microsoft shutting down GFWL in July this year allegedly, all games that use GFWL will cease to function anymore unless they have been patched and updated to remove GFWL. Mortal Kombat series is one of those games and I haven't seen any word on them planning to patch it, so if you buy it keep in mind you might only have 5-6 months to play it within without resorting to using a crack or something.

I'd be very leary of buying any games using GFWL DRM at this point unless their developer/publisher have patched it out already or indicated publicly somewhere that they are going to patch it out before GFWL goes dead.

Just a public service announcement to help folks avoid future frustration.

http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/The_Big_List_of_3rd_Party_DRM_on_Steam#Games_for_Windows_Live
Post edited January 05, 2014 by skeletonbow
morciu: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is around 5.5 bucks on gmg if you add that 20% off voucher from the main page. If you've been itching to get it I think this is as cheap as it's going to get for a while now, pretty sweet deal.
skeletonbow: With Microsoft shutting down GFWL in July this year allegedly, all games that use GFWL will cease to function anymore unless they have been patched and updated to remove GFWL. Mortal Kombat series is one of those games and I haven't seen any word on them planning to patch it, so if you buy it keep in mind you might only have 5-6 months to play it within without resorting to using a crack or something.

I'd be very leary of buying any games using GFWL DRM at this point unless their developer/publisher have patched it out already or indicated publicly somewhere that they are going to patch it out before GFWL goes dead.

Just a public service announcement to help folks avoid future frustration.

http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/The_Big_List_of_3rd_Party_DRM_on_Steam#Games_for_Windows_Live
This is Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition also known as Mortal Kombat 9.
It doesn't use GFWL.
dyscode: I just reinstalled it and there is no trace of a third party DRM to the game anymore that I can find.
Before you were asked to Activate the game, now not anymore.
Great to know! Guess it's time to pull the trigger then. Wish I'd known that while my 20% discount was still active. :p
Not PC gaming related, but you can get a new copy of Metroid: Other M for ~$7.50 USD + Shipping and handling for the Wii on amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002BSC4ZS/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
Post edited January 05, 2014 by Leucius
10 hours to go until the Groupees Holiday Helpings bundle and the GamersGate winter sale are over and 8 for ShinyLoot Christmas sale.