It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bollocks!
Just found out GG are doing 4 for the price of 3 on their sale and I bought three games earlier!
GAGH!
Pheace: So does the Humble Store give you a Steam key or does it link you straight through like the bundles do these days?
No key, you can redeem the game directly to your Steam account. Just bought something a couple of hours ago in the Humble store.
gyokzoli: No key, you can redeem the game directly to your Steam account. Just bought something a couple of hours ago in the Humble store.
Thanks
gyokzoli: No key, you can redeem the game directly to your Steam account. Just bought something a couple of hours ago in the Humble store.
Pheace: Thanks
Or, if it's really a friend that you're sending an activation to and you're not restocking CheapLatverianGames.com, then you can disconnect your Steam ID from Humble. Then have your friend connect theirs, activate the game, and disconnect again. Should the license provide a little giftbox button, you could click that, too.

In on-topic news, I don't think anybody really captured how much the Humble Store has on sale right now. There are 9 pages of games on sale, and one page at regular price. As for the two bundles that are live right now, can you tell which one is DRM FREE? Funny how they've dropped the icon for that, almost like they want to get away from that old-n-busted brand.
pen_sq: In on-topic news, I don't think anybody really captured how much the Humble Store has on sale right now. There are 9 pages of games on sale, and one page at regular price. As for the two bundles that are live right now, can you tell which one is DRM FREE? Funny how they've dropped the icon for that, almost like they want to get away from that old-n-busted brand.
Humble has its own thread if people want to post deals, but thats up to them since this is a general deal thread
Impaler26: Winter Sale in the Humble Store - most games are on sale:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store
serpantino: Dust: An Elysian Tale for $3.75 is a real bargain. Been keeping an eye on it and not seen it that low anywhere before.
Man this price is so difficult to resist. I would highly prefer it on GOG, but Steam beating it by 50% is tough. Man...so tempted right now, arrgh.
serpantino: Dust: An Elysian Tale for $3.75 is a real bargain. Been keeping an eye on it and not seen it that low anywhere before.
dal4fsu: Man this price is so difficult to resist. I would highly prefer it on GOG, but Steam beating it by 50% is tough. Man...so tempted right now, arrgh.
The way I see it is once a game has a steeper discount on one vendor it's more likely we'll see a similar price drop on GOG. For example, Shadow Warrior was $9.99 on Steam and then Humble Store followed by being $9.99 on GOG in first day of Christmas sale. I take Humble Store's price as a hint that Dust will see a deeper discount during the GOG winter gale... I could be wrong, fingers crossed.
pen_sq: ...As for the two bundles that are live right now, can you tell which one is DRM FREE? Funny how they've dropped the icon for that, almost like they want to get away from that old-n-busted brand.
All of the Android bundle games are DRM free but none of the Atlus/Etc weekly sale bundle games have DRM-free editions (Steam only).
Post edited December 17, 2013 by undeadcow
dal4fsu: Man this price is so difficult to resist. I would highly prefer it on GOG, but Steam beating it by 50% is tough. Man...so tempted right now, arrgh.
undeadcow: The way I see it is once a game has a steeper discount on one vendor it's more likely we'll see a similar price drop on GOG. For example, Shadow Warrior was $9.99 on Steam and then Humble Store followed by being $9.99 on GOG in first day of Christmas sale. I take Humble Store's price as a hint that Dust will see a deeper discount during the GOG winter gale... I could be wrong, fingers crossed.
I sure hope so! I would rather give my money to GOG than steam at this point even though the game is supposed to be DRM-Free on Steam as well. Just a preference I guess.
undeadcow: The way I see it is once a game has a steeper discount on one vendor it's more likely we'll see a similar price drop on GOG. For example, Shadow Warrior was $9.99 on Steam and then Humble Store followed by being $9.99 on GOG in first day of Christmas sale. I take Humble Store's price as a hint that Dust will see a deeper discount during the GOG winter gale... I could be wrong, fingers crossed.
pen_sq: ...As for the two bundles that are live right now, can you tell which one is DRM FREE? Funny how they've dropped the icon for that, almost like they want to get away from that old-n-busted brand.
undeadcow: All of the Android bundle games are DRM free but none of the Atlus/Etc weekly sale bundle games have DRM-free editions (Steam only).
Yeah we keep forgetting its the devs who agree to the discounts, so your probably going to be right. If the dev agreed to that discount on one store, i guess they are open for a bigger discount on others ...like here.. so people hold on :D

Looks like Amazon's sale will launch Dec 19th and sales go through to 3rd Jan 2014. Some nice deals at launch and 24/25 one day deals...
Post edited December 17, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: Looks like Amazon's sale will launch Dec 19th and sales go through to 3rd Jan 2014. Some nice deals at launch and 24/25 one day deals...
Is there a source for the Amazon sale information, or game title/price list? ...Other than $2 Colonial Marines?
Theres a spreadsheet the amazon rep emailed to people on cheapass gamers but it isnt online just yet - link i mean

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316950-amazon-pcdd-11-gta-trilogygtav-iv-749-gta-iv-complete-249-fallout-3-679-fall-out-3-goty-20-rayman-legends/?p=11360715

Thats the resorted links by a CAGger as official link isnt up yet.
Post edited December 18, 2013 by nijuu
Impaler26: Winter Sale in the Humble Store - most games are on sale:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store
One of the best games on Steam

AND

Unbelievably good once you realize it was made by only one guy.
Titan Quest Gold is 80% Off €2 on GG, if someone still does not have it.
DRM Free /Serial Check

Trackmania United Forever is 75% off for £5, ~2100BLC cheaper than most GG.EU regions.
Ubisoft does not state specific DRM, So I guess it's uPlay.

on desura for FREE Mr Red's adventure in The Missing Balls. Just take a look at it!

and indiegamestand has Knytt Stories from Nifflas
BTA (~$2)to unlock Ynglet+, Bonus Level: Gustav's Daughter, Knytt
Why did i see that just now? only 20h to go.
Steam, GOG, Desura Keys as they become available.
Post edited December 18, 2013 by dyscode
http://blog.playfire.com/2013/12/playfire-rewards-beta.html

Play games earn gmg credit!
dyscode: Titan Quest Gold is 80% Off €2 on GG, if someone still does not have it.
DRM Free /Serial Check
It says Other DRM, not DRM FREE...