It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Holy shit. EUIV for $10?! Already? Going to have to grab that.
Argh, forget about buying Dust: An Elysian Tail from Humble Store. I just read the game description and apparently the Windows version is Steam only:

"Please note: Dust is currently available for linux and mac, DRM-free and Windows on Steam. Mac and Linux will be available via Steam on Thursday, Dec 19th."
johnki: Holy shit. EUIV for $10?! Already? Going to have to grab that.
Are they going to milk it like CK2?
grviper: Are they going to milk it like CK2?
Yeap. Long tail strategy and all.
JMich: Yeap. Long tail strategy and all.
Agreed. New Dlc: 1870 text font: $9.99 :D
Impaler26: Winter Sale in the Humble Store - most games are on sale:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store
serpantino: Dust: An Elysian Tale for $3.75 is a real bargain. Been keeping an eye on it and not seen it that low anywhere before.
The art in that game looks fantastic. I'm tempted.
serpantino: Dust: An Elysian Tale for $3.75 is a real bargain. Been keeping an eye on it and not seen it that low anywhere before.
TheSupremeForce: The art in that game looks fantastic. I'm tempted.
Me too. But I am trying not to buy anything before sales starts on Thursday.
There will be some crazy/interesting deals and this is definitelly not on the top of the wishlist.
New Bundle at Indie Royale - The Nutcracker Bundle:

- PixelJunk Monsters
- Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold
- Prime World: Defenders
- Dungeon of Elements
- Legend of Fae

Current Minimum: 3.54€
Sachys: Couple of bits I picked up cheap today at GamersGate:

The Last Remnant £2 / $2.50 (steam key)
and
SOTS: The Pit GOLD £2.25 / $3.25 (DRM free download and a steam key too)
Tempted to buy The Pit. Wanted that from the bundle on GOG yesterday, but the other games in the bundle kept me from purchasing it.
johnki: Holy shit. EUIV for $10?! Already? Going to have to grab that.
Wait. Whoa. What? Milk CK2? Huh?

Putting out DLC adding entirely new mechanics but still giving everyone who owns base CK2 90% of the features through patches is "milking" it?
SSolomon: Tempted to buy The Pit. Wanted that from the bundle on GOG yesterday, but the other games in the bundle kept me from purchasing it.
well, it's hard to argue with the price, and DRM free, but the steam key is a bonus - you can always give it away.
Impaler26: Argh, forget about buying Dust: An Elysian Tail from Humble Store. I just read the game description and apparently the Windows version is Steam only:

"Please note: Dust is currently available for linux and mac, DRM-free and Windows on Steam. Mac and Linux will be available via Steam on Thursday, Dec 19th."
+1 for the warning; but for that, I might have blindly clicked 'Add to cart'. Humble have lost a sale.
Many games up to 80% off over at http://www.newegg.com/Digital-Games/PromotionStore/ID-2126840
Bioshock Infinite $9.99
Bioshock $3.99
Bioshock 2 $3.99
Civ 5 $6.89
Civ 5: brave new world $9.99
The Darkness II $5.99
Mafia II $5.99
XCOM: enemy unknown $9.99
XCOM: enemy within $19.99

though most still more expensive then the amazon sales that long expired.
So does the Humble Store give you a Steam key or does it link you straight through like the bundles do these days?
gbaz69: Many games up to 80% off over at http://www.newegg.com/Digital-Games/PromotionStore/ID-2126840
Bioshock Infinite $9.99
Bioshock $3.99
Bioshock 2 $3.99
Civ 5 $6.89
Civ 5: brave new world $9.99
The Darkness II $5.99
Mafia II $5.99
XCOM: enemy unknown $9.99
XCOM: enemy within $19.99

though most still more expensive then the amazon sales that long expired.
and the amazon sale coming up soon might be better to wait on some games