It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Is that the fault of the Blue Coins or what? ;)
Punished_Snake: I wanna take it for free XD
waiting for at least 33% discount on XCOM enemy within, here.

but yeah, some games rarely seem to get a dscount.
dyscode: waiting for at least 33% discount on XCOM enemy within, here.

On Steam it was discounted at 50%, I hope they will do the same on GG for X-mas
Punished_Snake: On Steam it was discounted at 50%, I hope they will do the same on GG for X-mas
When? XCOM:EW came out less than two months ago, when did it go 50% off?
Punished_Snake: On Steam it was discounted at 50%, I hope they will do the same on GG for X-mas
JMich: When? XCOM:EW came out less than two months ago, when did it go 50% off?
Castle of Illusion :)
Punished_Snake: Castle of Illusion :)
Ok, misunderstanding on my part :)

XCOM:EW 21$
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/pl/en/pc/games/strategy/xcom-enemy-within/
TAREM-598HC-6O8XK
Get Games Go, Far Cry 2 -75% - http://getgamesgo.com/category/far-cry-3

Far Cry 3 - £4.00
Far Cry 3 Digital Deluxe Edition - £6.24

UPlay
nijuu: When u put it in, hit return .*do not hit redeem gift* it should tell u the game and whether or not if its been redeemed
Right, sorry, I meant before you hit "Continue". When I put in a code I just get a continue box and when I click that (once the code has been redeemed at least) I just get "code already used" (or some message like that).

I'm assuming this must just only work before it is redeemed.
nijuu: When u put it in, hit return .*do not hit redeem gift* it should tell u the game and whether or not if its been redeemed
deryni: Right, sorry, I meant before you hit "Continue". When I put in a code I just get a continue box and when I click that (once the code has been redeemed at least) I just get "code already used" (or some message like that).

I'm assuming this must just only work before it is redeemed.
No, a code can "be in use" by someone checking to see what it is, and it locks up for a few minutes before being able to be redeemed properly if not redeemed by that person.
Leucius: No, a code can "be in use" by someone checking to see what it is, and it locks up for a few minutes before being able to be redeemed properly if not redeemed by that person.
Ah, I see. It appears I have just always hit that case then.

I just tried with a fallout code I gifted someone (so I knew it wouldn't be in use anywhere) and I did see that result.

Thanks for the explanation.
dyscode: Scrapland is 80% off for €2 on GG, DRM Free
I've been looking for that game for a long time, but I keep hoping it'll show up here. :|
dyscode: Scrapland is 80% off for €2 on GG, DRM Free
Foxhack: I've been looking for that game for a long time, but I keep hoping it'll show up here. :|
wow that looks fun :)
Leucius: No, a code can "be in use" by someone checking to see what it is, and it locks up for a few minutes before being able to be redeemed properly if not redeemed by that person.
deryni: Ah, I see. It appears I have just always hit that case then.

I just tried with a fallout code I gifted someone (so I knew it wouldn't be in use anywhere) and I did see that result.

Thanks for the explanation.
No worries.
How about that 'Tales of might and magic' deal coming soon. Is that good enough?

Asmo2: XCOM:EW 21$
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/pl/en/pc/games/strategy/xcom-enemy-within/
TAREM-598HC-6O8XK
I am waiting specifically on a discount on GG, got some Blue Coins to spent before the expire. :)

PS: Man the GOG's 'personal' daily surpise box offered me nothing but stuff I have not the slightest interest in or I already have. Nothing in Between yet. :-/
Post edited December 17, 2013 by dyscode