It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Civ 5 GE $12.95USD is really a good price on Dec.3, but it's $49.99 now.
I found Sid Meier's Civilization V $13.94 on Amazon.
Will the Gold Edition on sale again?
eloyd243: Civ 5 GE $12.95USD is really a good price on Dec.3, but it's $49.99 now.
I found Sid Meier's Civilization V $13.94 on Amazon.
Will the Gold Edition on sale again?
Probably on the Steam winter sale. It wasn't quite that cheap on Steam though. I got Civ V Gold + Brave New World (so, EVERYTHING) for $19.99 from Amazon, now its $79.99! Quite a bargain.
marsrunner: I got Civ V Gold + Brave New World (so, EVERYTHING)
Gold + Brave New World is not everything, you'd lack the "Scrambled Continents" and "Scrambled Nations" DLCs.
I only just realised IndieGameStand has an IndiGameStore! I went to the current sales tab and there are a few in there I wouldn't mind picking up.
X Blades Currently on sale for $2.
- This is a good, low budget, action game. You play as a tough and cute treasure hunter who in her eagerness to acquire an artifact accidentally unleashes some pretty nasty stuff. She then sets out to put things right. That's all the story you need which is fortunate as it is all the story you get. The rest is "walk into room, kill everything, walk to nest room" fare. You can change armor for different traits and upgrade skills etc. I played the xbox360 versions of this game a lot and really enjoyed it. Just don't expect the AAA levels of.. well.. anything really and as long as you like this type of game you should get plenty of fun out of this one as well.

I'm thinking about buying the following two games for my mum. If anyone has played them I would appreciate some feedback.
Proteus for $3.33
Eternal Rune for $1

Also, how do I find the DRM status of the game on IndieGameStand?
marsrunner: I got Civ V Gold + Brave New World (so, EVERYTHING)
Psyringe: Gold + Brave New World is not everything, you'd lack the "Scrambled Continents" and "Scrambled Nations" DLCs.
Gold+ BNW would be the main ones though. Are the Scrambled DLC's worth it?
Psyringe: Gold + Brave New World is not everything, you'd lack the "Scrambled Continents" and "Scrambled Nations" DLCs.
nijuu: Gold+ BNW would be the main ones though. Are the Scrambled DLC's worth it?
I'm not the best person to answer that question since I didn't play those DLCs and actually think that the entire game isn't worth it no matter how it's priced. ;) Hopefully someone else can answer the question. :)
A few more nice games on sale at ShinyLoot including Septerra Core for $2 and X-Blades for $2 (download version with one time key validation):

http://www.shinyloot.com/sales
HeDanny: I'm thinking about buying the following two games for my mum. If anyone has played them I would appreciate some feedback.
Proteus for $3.33
Eternal Rune for $1

Also, how do I find the DRM status of the game on IndieGameStand?
Proteus is not really a game. It a seasoning landscape you can visit and experience. There is a lot to explore however and it has a very relaxing, even contemplative tone to it.

DRM Status is on the bottom of the sales page.

SALE:
Indiegamestand is FootLOL: Epic Fail League. Weirdo non-Football game.
Post edited December 06, 2013 by dyscode
Any decent recommended games off GG's sale aside from Aliens vs Predator 2000?
nijuu: Any decent recommended games off GG's sale aside from Aliens vs Predator 2000?
I'd recommend the following games from GG's sale:

A Day In The Woods for 1.25€
- It's a great puzzle game and well worth trying even if you're not into puzzle games.

Grotesque Tactics 2 – Dungeons and Donuts for 2.50€
- Very nice and funny strategy game. The first game is also on sale for 2.24€ but unfortunately it has SecuROM DRM.

Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead for 2.50€
- A nice spin-off of the Grotesque Tactics games.

Gunlok for 1.98€
- An interesting action shooter from Rebellion.

Divinity II - Developer's Cut for 5.00€
- Great RPG for a good price.

The Inner World for 3.50€
- A funny point and click adventure, worth a try if you like the Deponia games.

Costume Quest for 3.37€
- Interesting and funny looking indie RPG. I bought it but it won't run on my PC with integrated graphics so i don't know if the gameplay is any good.

Arson & Plunder for 1.25€
- Funny looking indie brawler, haven't played it yet though.
2 quick GamersGate questions.
1. What is the DRM on Mercanaries 2? - http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-MERCS2/mercenaries-2-world-in-flames-uk
2. What DLC adds to single player game play for Magicka?

Thank-you in advance
DotEmu Weekend sale - a few nice games for only 1.60€:

http://www.dotemu.com/en/pc-games/discounted
Is kinguin an ok site? I found bioshock infinite at a very low price there(8.5 euros).
alexbowwow: Is kinguin an ok site? I found bioshock infinite at a very low price there(8.5 euros).
It was 7,5€ during the steam Thanksgiving sale. If I were you I would wait for the xmas steam sale.
nijuu: Gold+ BNW would be the main ones though. Are the Scrambled DLC's worth it?
eh, what about god and kings or something?