It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blotunga: I think the GMG version doesn't has the new Tomb Raider, while the steam one does. But 14 euros right now for me is too much.
undeadcow: The Steam Tomb Raider Collection does not include the new (just) Tomb Raider. Otherwise it would have been a steal.

Steam TR Collection... "Includes 10 items: Tomb Raider: Legend, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Tomb Raider: Underworld, [Tomb Raider], Tomb Raider I, Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider V: Chronicles, Tomb Raider VI: The Angel of Darkness, Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider III"
There.

That's also why the pack's listed when you go to the Tomb Raider store page. I got this pack for the GF last time.
Post edited December 03, 2013 by Pheace
undeadcow: The Steam Tomb Raider Collection does not include the new (just) Tomb Raider. Otherwise it would have been a steal.

Steam TR Collection... "Includes 10 items: Tomb Raider: Legend, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider I, Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider V: Chronicles, Tomb Raider VI: The Angel of Darkness, Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider III"
This should be TR 2013.

edit: ninja'd
Post edited December 03, 2013 by innerring

Steam TR Collection... "Includes 10 items: Tomb Raider: Legend, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider I, Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider V: Chronicles, Tomb Raider VI: The Angel of Darkness, Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider III"
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/26663/ - it does have the new one.
Pheace: .
Post edited December 03, 2013 by blotunga
GamersGate has the Crusader Kings II Collection (base game plus most DLC) for 75% off (20 $/€).

This could be the last chance to get a Steam-free version of CK2. Paradox has announced that they plan to discontinue the Steam-free version, and give the people who purchased it Steam keys. Hence I'm buying it now, which will give me the Steam-free version now and Steam keys later.

Caveat: It's a bit of a gamble since Paradox has not stated whether the Steam-free version will keep working afterwards, but I hope there's a way to install it now and make a reusable backup. In any case, if you want both the Steam and Steam-free versions, I'd recommend this deal.

If you have about 60$ to spare, you could also combine it with 3 other games and benefit from the "get 4, pay 3" promo.

Edit: Apparently there's a problem with displaying all the DLC. This collection has 21 DLCs, but some people only see 4. To see all, go to your profile settings and switch "Platforms" from "Automatic" to "All".
Post edited December 03, 2013 by Psyringe
Psyringe: GamersGate has the Crusader Kings II Collection (base game plus all DLC) for 75% off (20 $/€).

This could be the last chance to get a Steam-free version of CK2. Paradox has announced that they plan to discontinue the Steam-free version, and give the people who purchased it Steam keys. Hence I'm buying it now, which will give me the Steam-free version now and Steam keys later.

Caveat: It's a bit of a gamble since Paradox has not stated whether the Steam-free version will keep working afterwards, but I hope there's a way to install it now and make a reusable backup. In any case, if you want both the Steam and Steam-free versions, I'd recommend this deal.

If you have about 60$ to spare, you could also combine it with 3 other games and benefit from the "get 4, pay 3" promo.
The game will most likely work just fine, but if what happened to King Arthur is anything to go by, they will probably remove the ability to download it through GG.
Psyringe: GamersGate has the Crusader Kings II Collection (base game plus most DLC) for 75% off (20 $/€).

Edit: Apparently there's a problem with displaying all the DLC. This collection has 21 DLCs, but some people only see 4. To see all, go to your profile settings and switch "Platforms" from "Automatic" to "All".
WOW, Thanks for the notice!

blotunga: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/26663/ - it does have the new one.
blotunga:
Yep, it definitely has the new one. I had to pick it up for $13.99. Also got the complete DLC pack for the 2013 Tomb Raider for $3.99. Even if some of the games aren't great, at about $1.40 a game that was too hard to pass up!
Psyringe: Edit: Apparently there's a problem with displaying all the DLC. This collection has 21 DLCs, but some people only see 4. To see all, go to your profile settings and switch "Platforms" from "Automatic" to "All".
Yes, they had put OS-Awareness into their site, I had two tickets with GG one asking that I can download my gams again no matter on what platform (kudos, Psyringe for that!),
and a second one for have them showing game requirements, again, no matter on what OS you are surfing and also making the web devs implement a default display option available when you logged into you account. At least that was the solution they came up with, I was just complaining - strongly.

BTT :)
Post edited December 03, 2013 by dyscode

blotunga: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/26663/ - it does have the new one.
blotunga:
Ah no Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light? otherwise a complete collection. Steam has some nice sales.
Arcane Worlds is sold for $1 minimum at groupees - http://groupees.com/spotlight1
[Humble Bundle] Humble Jumbo Bundle

All game comes with Steam keys!

Pay a minimum of $1 to get this:

- Natural Selection 2
- Sanctum 2
- Magicka + DLC

Pay more than the average to also get this:

- Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack
- Garry's Mod
- Serious Sam 3: BFE

More games to be added later for BTA buyers.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

[IndieRoyale] The Gaming Tuesday Bundle

Supporting the Gaming Tuesday initiative (charity)

Games in this bundle are:

- Rush Bros. (Steam)
- Bad Bots (Steam)
- Who's That Flying?! (Steam)
- Defy Gravity (Steam)
- Aeternum (Desura, DRM Free)

http://www.indieroyale.com/

[Amazon] Daily Flash Sale (All Steam)

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - $29.99

Rocksmith 2014 - $32.90

There are other deals still on going in Amazon, click here to see them.

amok: Arcane Worlds is sold for $1 minimum at groupees - http://groupees.com/spotlight1
Mildly interested in Arcane Carpets. Thanks.
racerboi101: [Humble Bundle] Humble Jumbo Bundle

In fact, the bundle is Steam-only.
The steam daily deals from yesterday are still live and will run for another 20 hours. Tomb Raider Collection 80% off, Dust 75%, Shadow Warrior etc.
racerboi101: [Humble Bundle] Humble Jumbo Bundle

Pay a minimum of $1 to get this:

- Natural Selection 2
- Sanctum 2
- Magicka + DLC
LOL!
I bought Natural Selection(4 pack) in the Steam Flash, only 17 hours ago. Glad I paid only $ 4.5 :P