It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: IndieGala Codemasters bundle
http://www.indiegala.com/

Everything is on Steam.

Games for $1:
Damnation
Clive Barker's Jericho™

BTA games (locked at $5.99 for first 8h):
Overlord™
Overlord™ Raising Hell
Overlord II
Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising
Operation Flashpoint Red River
Mystery game - to be unlocked
Hot damn! Wait... Wasn't just bundled on amazon or GG?
the_bard: Hot damn! Wait... Wasn't just bundled on amazon or GG?
No idea.
GreenManGaming: Final 4-Play Climax! (All Steam)

All deals here will last until the end of the day only.

Don't forget to use this voucher to get additional 20% off on discounted price: TAREM-4PLAY-VOUCH

Gun Monkeys - $1.19

Sine Mora - $1.99

PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate - $2.49

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - $2.99

Reus - $2.99

Teleglitch: Die More Edition - $3.24

Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition - $3.39

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - $5.99

Bioshock Infinite - $9.99

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - $6.24

Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2 - $14.99 (Get Nazi Zombie Army 1 for Free)

Warhammer 40000: Space Marine - $7.49

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - $9.99

Omerta: City of Gangsters - $9.99

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition - $10.19

Endless Space Gold Edition - $11.89

Kerbal Space Program - $16.19

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $16.99

The rest of the Deals can be found here!

Amazon: Cyber Monday Deals (All Steam)

Mostly repeats from the BF deals.

Dungeon Siege 3 Pack - $2.99

The Last Remnant - $2.99

Hitman Triple Threat Pack - $3.99

Risen 2 Bundle - $5.99

Max Payne Complete Pack - $6.99

Sacred Franchise Pack - $6.99

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition - $7.49

Shadow Warrior - $9.99

The XCOM Collection - $9.99

Racing Pack (GRID + Dirt 3 + Dirt Showdown) - $9.99

Street Fighter X Tekken Complete Pack - $14.99

Bioshock Triple Pack - $14.99

Sonic Everywhere Pack - $14.99 (17 games)

Direct Link to Amazon Deals Page
Post edited December 02, 2013 by racerboi101
merow: http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/940-xcom-enemy-unknown

xcom enemy unknown 4,8€/ 6,5$

not in my region :(
Would someone be so kind to translate that for me? I don't think I understand the site. "Adicionar ao carrinho" sounds like "Add to cart", doesn't work though. Wanted to get X-Com for a while but was always to cheap, but 5 euro seems reasonable.
Does this allow for the installation of the english version, though, if it worked?
The Indie Gala CodeMasters:

Pay Minimum $1:
Damnation
Clive Barker's Jericho

Pay more than $5.99 to unlock:
Overlord
Overlord Raising Hell
Overlord II
Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising
Operation Flashpoint Red River

-----

Sardor: Would someone be so kind to translate that for me? I don't think I understand the site. "Adicionar ao carrinho" sounds like "Add to cart", doesn't work though. Wanted to get X-Com for a while but was always to cheap, but 5 euro seems reasonable.
Does this allow for the installation of the english version, though, if it worked?
google says that it is indeed add to cart more than that i cant help mate sorry!
ooo wait i think amazon.com had a xcom deal with the old xcoms and the newer one (not the new new one!) for something like 10$... let me see if i can find a link maybe that might help you?

Heres the link but its amazon.com so you'll need one of those US shipping address on your account for it to work im sure someone can walk you through it if need be?
Post edited December 02, 2013 by chezybezy
Sardor: Would someone be so kind to translate that for me? I don't think I understand the site. "Adicionar ao carrinho" sounds like "Add to cart", doesn't work though. Wanted to get X-Com for a while but was always to cheap, but 5 euro seems reasonable.
chezybezy: google says that it is indeed add to cart more than that i cant help mate sorry!
ooo wait i think amazon.com had a xcom deal with the old xcoms and the newer one (not the new new one!) for something like 10$... let me see if i can find a link maybe that might help you?
I missed the region locked part. Bad luck! I saw the amazon deal as well, but I don't have a credit card so I can't buy at .com. Also, it's still 10$ there and I'm currently cheap :]
chezybezy: google says that it is indeed add to cart more than that i cant help mate sorry!
Sardor: I missed the region locked part. Bad luck! I saw the amazon deal as well, but I don't have a credit card so I can't buy at .com. Also, it's still 10$ there and I'm currently cheap :]
nothing wrong with that :)
awh sorry then!
dal4fsu: I pulled the trigger for $4. I had the original edition from years ago, but not expansions. Can't beat that just getting expansions alone.
Best $4 you could spend ;) Steam gives you a CD key for Metaverse access that you can register with Stardock to get a DRM-free download from them, too :D
Spinorial: Best $4 you could spend ;) Steam gives you a CD key for Metaverse access that you can register with Stardock to get a DRM-free download from them, too :D
Curiously does Stardock give DRM-free download access through Metaverse for other titles, like the Fallen Enchantress series?
dal4fsu: I pulled the trigger for $4. I had the original edition from years ago, but not expansions. Can't beat that just getting expansions alone.
Spinorial: Best $4 you could spend ;) Steam gives you a CD key for Metaverse access that you can register with Stardock to get a DRM-free download from them, too :D
ooo i didnt know that! - Thanks :)
*finds pen and paper to make a note*
yarow12: Brütal Legend is on sale for $1.99 on Steam for the next seven hours.
Smannesman: Wow that is pretty good, I think you needed to buy the Humble Bundle BTA back in the day.
It was BTA in the HB Double Fine bundle and in the 'Pay what you want' tier of HB Indie bundle 9.
undeadcow: Curiously does Stardock give DRM-free download access through Metaverse for other titles, like the Fallen Enchantress series?
Don't have them, so can't really say. You can try and see, but I doubt it, given their recent infatuation with Steamworks.
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag will be $29.99 / 50% off on Amazon tomorrow.
Thanks for the headsup.Completely forgot about that myself (cant rightly remember setting up an account on Stardock though....hadnt used my GCII on steam before)
innerring: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag will be $29.99 / 50% off on Amazon tomorrow.
Is it really worth it though?
Post edited December 02, 2013 by nijuu
innerring: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag will be $29.99 / 50% off on Amazon tomorrow.
nijuu: Is it really worth it though?
Haven't played it yet but it's a great deal, it was released two weeks ago after all.