It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: No. and No. I am not even sure the Triology does not contain the "From Ashes" DLC is quite essential to the game.
Leroux: Is this the only DLC for the whole trilogy?
HAHA this is Bioware, which mean DLC till you break ;)

ME2 and ME3 have a lot of DLC for Bioware Points that you must buy separately in your Bioware account (that is linked with your ea account anyway). There is like €60 worth of DLC if you buy it all.

ME2: recommendable DLC: Katsumi (Add. Character) and Shadow Broker (ME2 inetrgral link to ME1)
ME3: from Ashes. though Leviathan is not bad either. CItadel and Omega COULD have been good but they missed the chance.

BTW: the Triology Pack includes the DLC for ME1 is. But "Bring down the Sky " is free anyway and "Pinnacle Station" is only a combat training simutalor, not worth buying seperately.

:)

PS: GET the ME3 DLX Version (you WANT "from Ashes"!) over the ME3 Standart version and get the ME2 Standart Version over the ME2 DLX version (nothing essential or helpful content wise)
Post edited November 30, 2013 by dyscode
by mistake
GabiMoro: Is this a regional Eastern Europe pricing or what?
Leroux: Seems like it. Over here it's:

Crysis 3 for 7,99 euro (1 euro more).
Mass Effect 3 for 7,99 euro (4 euros more)
Dragon Age Origins 9,99 euro (7,50 euros more)
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning 3,99 euro (same)
The Saboteur 2,49 euro (same)

Btw, is there a difference between Mass Effect Trilogy and Mass Effect 1-3 bought separately (because in price there is)? Does teh Trilogy package include any kind of DLC?
There is no difference in prices. Crysis 3 for 7,99 euro (I wrote 6,99 by mistake, sorry)
Mass Effect 3 is at 3,99 euro (standard edition) and for 7,99 euro (4 euros more) Digital Deluxe Edition
Dragon Age Origins is 2,49 euro (standard edition) and at 9,99 euro Digital Deluxe Edition.
GabiMoro: by mistake
Leroux: Seems like it. Over here it's:

Crysis 3 for 7,99 euro (1 euro more).
Mass Effect 3 for 7,99 euro (4 euros more)
Dragon Age Origins 9,99 euro (7,50 euros more)
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning 3,99 euro (same)
The Saboteur 2,49 euro (same)

Btw, is there a difference between Mass Effect Trilogy and Mass Effect 1-3 bought separately (because in price there is)? Does teh Trilogy package include any kind of DLC?
GabiMoro: There is no difference in prices. Crysis 3 for 7,99 euro (I wrote 6,99 by mistake, sorry)
Mass Effect 3 is at 3,99 euro (standard edition) and for 7,99 euro (4 euros more) Digital Deluxe Edition
Dragon Age Origins is 2,49 euro (standard edition) and at 9,99 euro Digital Deluxe Edition.
Also Just forget about getting Dragon Age standart version, getting the DLC extra afterwards will make you poor! And you WILL be teased ingame! -> 'This quest in unavailable, Go to 'online-store" to buy...'
(or was that DA2, cannot remember, ... anyway.)
dyscode: Also Just forget about getting Dragon Age standart version, getting the DLC extra afterwards will make you poor! And you WILL be teased ingame! -> 'This quest in unavailable, Go to 'online-store" to buy...'
I already have Dragon Age 1 Ultimate Edition on Steam :). I don't have the second part though.
<span class="bold">Greenman Gaming's Black Friday Quickflash Sale</span> current games list for the next 4 hours posted below. You also get a free copy of Duke Nukem Manhattan Project if you buy any of these 4 games.

In addition, you can save an ADDITIONAL 20% off on any game by using the following discount voucher code during checkout:

20% discount voucher: TAREM-4PLAY-VOUCH

Here are hotlinks to the games:
<span class="bold">Hitman Pack</span> $7.20 (-80% & -20%)

<span class="bold">Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition</span> $8.16 (-66% & -20%)

<span class="bold">Prohibition 1930</span> (-60% & -20%)

<span class="bold">Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara</span> (-50% & -20%)
Post edited November 30, 2013 by skeletonbow
nijuu: ... (what happened to all the sports games FIFA stuff aside???)
There was a class action lawsuit here in the US against EA regarding their sports titles.
dyscode: Also Just forget about getting Dragon Age standart version, getting the DLC extra afterwards will make you poor! And you WILL be teased ingame! -> 'This quest in unavailable, Go to 'online-store" to buy...'
GabiMoro: I already have Dragon Age 1 Ultimate Edition on Steam :). I don't have the second part though.
sorry the comment was meant as a general advice :)
Concerning DA2, I guess it's safe to say you really won't miss much.
It's not inherently bad, reused maps from DA:O and awkward quests aside, but there are much better time wasters.

BTW:
SALES: The Origin Sale has the lowest price for Remember Me for now by €16
But it does not say anything about DRM. I am hard pressed to think it's Origin.

and on Indie Game Stand Store X-Blades is $3, Steam Key
GabiMoro: There is no difference in prices. Crysis 3 for 7,99 euro (I wrote 6,99 by mistake, sorry)
Whoops, my bad, sorry. Dunno how this happened, maybe I need to sleep more. ;)
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition + Gods & Kings Expansion Pack + Tons of Add-on Content - 12,5$

https://stacksocial.com/sales/sid-meier-s-civilization-v-gold-edition?rid=337414
http://groupees.com/indie
A $1 minimum campaign with support to charity. Game titles include QuestRun + Soundtrack, Sky Nations, 99 Levels to Hell, Cognition Episode 1 and 2, 99 Spirits + Soundtrack, Frayed Knights:The Skull of S'makh-Daon, Asteria.

Lots of repeats, from this I only want 99 Spirits, but I doubt it will be in $1 tier.
triock: http://groupees.com/indie
A $1 minimum campaign with support to charity. Game titles include QuestRun + Soundtrack, Sky Nations, 99 Levels to Hell, Cognition Episode 1 and 2, 99 Spirits + Soundtrack, Frayed Knights:The Skull of S'makh-Daon, Asteria.

Lots of repeats, from this I only want 99 Spirits, but I doubt it will be in $1 tier.
This looks decent. When does it kick off
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/940-xcom-enemy-unknown

xcom enemy unknown 4,8€/ 6,5$
triock: http://groupees.com/indie

Highly recommend this bundle. I won Asteria from the Spud's Quest guy on Twitter and it is awesome. It's got a few Terraria-like elements (by which I mean some crafting and you can place dirt blocks) but it's much more of an infinite Metroidvania than it is a sandbox.

Sky Nations is also pretty cool if you don't already have it. Same for Frayed Knights.
Does anyone know when these deals on amazon.com expire?
Haunted 3,5$
Dracula 3 2,5$
Lost Chronicles of Zerzura 3,5$

Greets!
merow: Does anyone know when these deals on amazon.com expire?
Haunted 3,5$
Dracula 3 2,5$
Lost Chronicles of Zerzura 3,5$

Greets!
Dracula 3 expires on the 2nd. Can't find the other games in the spreadsheet but they should expire on the 2nd too.

List of the deals on reddit
Post edited November 30, 2013 by innerring