It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Greenman Gaming</span> is having a Black Friday sale and has a lot of great deals on, including a continuously rolling 4-hour long flash sales with games and game bundles up to 75% off. If you buy a game from the flash sale promo, they throw in a free copy of "The 39 Steps" as well, however be sure to register the key within 4 hours as apparently it is only valid for 4 hours after your purchase.

<span class="bold">Grand Theft Auto Complete</span> $12.49 - 75% off (Contains all GTA games 1, 2, 3, Vice City, San Andreas, IV, IV Liberty City even though it does not explicitly state GTA 1&2 are included, they are as I just bought it.

<span class="bold">Bioshock Infinite</span> $9.99 - 75% off (DLC available discounted also)

<span class="bold">Chivalry: Medieval Warfare</span> $6.24 - 75% off

<span class="bold">Company of Heroes 2</span> $19.99 - 50% off

All pretty awesome deals. I picked up the GTA bundle and discovered after that it also includes GTA 1&2 even though that is not advertised or mentioned anywhere - it showed up on my Steam account after registering the game. If you buy anything, be sure to register the free game 39 Steps right away as the code for it is only valid for 4 hours apparently!

Enjoy!
Some good deals to be had, surely.
skeletonbow: <span class="bold">Grand Theft Auto Complete</span> $12.49 - 75% off (Contains all GTA games 1, 2, 3, Vice City, San Andreas, IV, IV Liberty City even though it does not explicitly state GTA 1&2 are included, they are as I just bought it.
Can you please also check if it contains GTA Londo: 1969 and 1961? Thank you. (But I guess Rockstar tries GTA's non-US history...)
The-Business: Can you please also check if it contains GTA Londo: 1969 and 1961? Thank you. (But I guess Rockstar tries GTA's non-US history...)
Nothing shows up as individual steam titles in my list, are those addons to one of the games? If so, which game? Not sure how to check without installing everything unless it says on one of the individual game pages. :)
grviper: Is the double pack of Manhunt 1&2 worth $4?
http://www.amazon.com/MANHUNT-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00GJ1X1SM
IMO yes, but I like both games.
Any idea if GOG will have a sale?
New Humble Weekly sale:

"The Humble Weekly Sale features a new deal every Thursday. Be sure to jump on this amazing offer before it’s gone! This week, pay what you want for the retro-style shmup, Jamestown, the mysterious puzzle-platformer, Closure, the intergalactic shooter, S.P.A.Z., and the frantic brick-breaking game Shatter. If you pay $6 or more, you’ll unlock the action-RPG game, Dungeon Defenders, and the highly addictive tower defense game, Defense Grid Gold! "

Pay what you want:
Jamestown
Closure
S.P.A.Z.
Shatter

Pay $6 or more to also get:
Dungeon Defenders
Defense Grid Gold

"Your purchase will get you six DRM-free games on Windows with select games also available for Mac, Linux and Android. A purchase of a $1 or more will let you add these games to your Steam account."

Also includes the soundtracks.
trusteft: Any idea if GOG will have a sale?
Besides the one they just had? Probably not till Christmas.
skeletonbow: If you buy anything, be sure to register the free game 39 Steps right away as the code for it is only valid for 4 hours apparently!

Enjoy!
Are you sure? I think you just get a Steam key right? Aren't you confusing this with the notion that this free game will only be available to get while the current 4 games for 4 hours deal is going on, and then it will switch to another?
The-Business: Can you please also check if it contains GTA Londo: 1969 and 1961? Thank you. (But I guess Rockstar tries GTA's non-US history...)
skeletonbow: Nothing shows up as individual steam titles in my list, are those addons to one of the games? If so, which game? Not sure how to check without installing everything unless it says on one of the individual game pages. :)
1969 is an add-on for GTA 1 and 1961 on for 1969. Thanks.
skeletonbow: If you buy anything, be sure to register the free game 39 Steps right away as the code for it is only valid for 4 hours apparently!

Enjoy!
Pheace: Are you sure? I think you just get a Steam key right? Aren't you confusing this with the notion that this free game will only be available to get while the current 4 games for 4 hours deal is going on, and then it will switch to another?
That could be the case, the language was ambiguous and I wasn't about to leave the game code sit for 4 hours to see if I lost it. :)
skeletonbow: That could be the case, the language was ambiguous and I wasn't about to leave the game code sit for 4 hours to see if I lost it. :)
I'll take one for the cause then, we'll see :p
skeletonbow: Nothing shows up as individual steam titles in my list, are those addons to one of the games? If so, which game? Not sure how to check without installing everything unless it says on one of the individual game pages. :)
The-Business: 1969 is an add-on for GTA 1 and 1961 on for 1969. Thanks.
I think 1961 can still be obtained from http://www.rockstargames.com/gtalondon/public/intro/index.html

Of course, it's useless unless you have 1969.
<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls Anthology</span>, Amazon lighting deal, $24.99 (includes DLCs)

The shipping + taxes kills me... *sigh*
The 20% off voucher TAREM-4PLAY-VOUCH works in conjunction with the Bioshock Infinite deal over at GMG

Brings it down to £5.00

e: oh i couldn't see the voucher mentioned in the previous posts, the other voucher doesn't work in conjunction (GMG30-4IMHC-3C8ST).
Post edited November 28, 2013 by chezybezy