It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

alexkoti: Deals in Amazon Casual Games:

Point and Click:
Sinking Island $2.49
Yesterday $4.99
Louisiana $2.49
Adam's Venture $1.25
Adam's Venture 2 $1.25
Adam's Venture 3 $1.25
snip
Does anyone know if these are DRM-free*? And if yes, does one need to install an additional app/ client to download?

*Yesterday not counting as it clearly states it's tied to Steam.
alexkoti: Deals in Amazon Casual Games:

Point and Click:
[url=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00895AP1M/ ]Sinking Island [/url] $2.49
Yesterday $4.99
Louisiana $2.49
Adam's Venture $1.25
Adam's Venture 2 $1.25
Adam's Venture 3 $1.25

Steam games:
DLC Quest $0.99
Magrunner: Dark Pulse $6.79
Mars: War Logs $6.79
merow: +
Haunted 3,5$
Dracula 3 2,5$
Lost Chronicles of Zerzura 3,5$
Culpa Innata 3,5$
Sinking Island 2,5$
Zeno Clash 2 5$
Sanctum 2 5$

I can recommend Yesterday!

Does anybody know how long these sales will be available?

found it: http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/wiki/amazon/sale#wiki_11.2F22.2F13

Greets!
There's also this Mystery Masters: 10-Pack Adventure Bundle for $10.20, which is missing from the spreadsheet and contains
Haunted
Lost Chronicles of Zerzuza
The Rockin' Dead
Black Mirror 3
Gray Matter
Black Mirror 2
Alter Ego
Mata Hari
Memento Mori
So Blonde
Euro Truck SImulator 2 69% off, $6.24 for a Steam code.

Still not sure if people really like this, or ironically like this.
Bioshock Triple Pack $14.99
schmea: As for how reliable they are? I probably wouldn't risk it. Even if the modder is trustworthy, and I do believe he is, his website or his host could have been hacked at some point. I'll email Greyfiend and let him know, in the hopes he has no idea and can clean it up. I'll also remove the link until further notice. Thank you for letting me know.

I'm really sorry for recommending something that turned out to potentially have a virus. It's an incredible shame, since I've had so much fun with his mod over the years!
Psyringe: I think it's more likely to be a false positive - mods sometimes do things that are similar to the behavior of viruses. But if you could ask the modder, that would be great!

The link that triock posted here might be useful. It shows which antivirus programs see which kind of threat in the file.
I sent him an email with Triock's link. Hopefully the file is safe, but better to let him know I think. It really is an incredible mod... makes the game a truer homage to the original XCom than the actual reboot, in my opinion.
Just a note, Gray Matter is currently on sale on Amazon, and the downloader appears to install DRM-free. Not 100% sure though.
innerring: There's also this Mystery Masters: 10-Pack Adventure Bundle for $10.20, which is missing from the spreadsheet and contains
Haunted
Lost Chronicles of Zerzuza
The Rockin' Dead
Black Mirror 3
Gray Matter
Black Mirror 2
Alter Ego
Mata Hari
Memento Mori
So Blonde
I purchased this one a while back, it's a good value for the 10 games you get.

You can get Black Mirror 1 on amazon also to complete the set.

***** ALSO *****

uPlay is having a special promotion where, if you buy any of the listed Bethesda games on sale you can buy Splinter Cell: Blacklist for just $15.00

<span class="bold">Click Here</span>

And yes, it's sort-of DRM... just a heads-up
Post edited November 24, 2013 by YellowAries
Does anyone know if Chaos on Deponia on Amazon is DRM-free?
Leucius: Does anyone know if Chaos on Deponia on Amazon is DRM-free?
It should say at the top of the product page.. can you link me the page in a PM?
Leucius: Does anyone know if Chaos on Deponia on Amazon is DRM-free?
YellowAries: It should say at the top of the product page.. can you link me the page in a PM?
Sure thing.

EDIT: Apparently Chaos on Deponia is DRM free on Amazon, for those looking to pick it up on sale.
Post edited November 24, 2013 by Leucius
schmea: As for how reliable they are? I probably wouldn't risk it. Even if the modder is trustworthy, and I do believe he is, his website or his host could have been hacked at some point. I'll email Greyfiend and let him know, in the hopes he has no idea and can clean it up. I'll also remove the link until further notice. Thank you for letting me know.

I'm really sorry for recommending something that turned out to potentially have a virus. It's an incredible shame, since I've had so much fun with his mod over the years!
Psyringe: I think it's more likely to be a false positive - mods sometimes do things that are similar to the behavior of viruses. But if you could ask the modder, that would be great!

The link that triock posted here might be useful. It shows which antivirus programs see which kind of threat in the file.
Got a reply from the developer, it looks like it's a false positive:

"Hello.

Thanks for information. I investigated it a bit.
1) The files on the site are original as they were made, so no any malware injection there.
2) Symantec and ByteHero causes alarm because of xbig.exe - I think you know this common utility for ET. I can't do anything with it.
3) Other antiviruses causes alarm because I use upx to decrease a size of my packages… as well as hackers do it for their stuff, yep. Theoretically I could to waive it for my exe's, but it saves traffic for my site so I'll use it as ever.

UPDATE.
I tried to use the last version of upx and number of alarms was decreased. Surprisingly even Symantec and ByteHero are OK now. A certain Bkav is paranoidal still…
But I'm unable to make more. False alarms due to upx are well known in ages. -_-

--
Best regards,
Sergey. "

So for those of you who bought the bundle with UFO Extraterrestrials Gold in it, I recommend you give the mod a shot. The game is much improved for it, becoming in my opinion the truest homage to the original XCom game yet released... including the recently released reboot.
Post edited November 24, 2013 by schmea
YellowAries: It should say at the top of the product page.. can you link me the page in a PM?
Leucius: Sure thing.

EDIT: Apparently Chaos on Deponia is DRM free on Amazon, for those looking to pick it up on sale.
When you buy this game on GOG you get Deponia 1+2 for free. Is that a GOG deal only or is that a standard promotion for the publisher? In other words, one game or three games for $4?
worlddan: When you buy this game on GOG you get Deponia 1+2 for free. Is that a GOG deal only or is that a standard promotion for the publisher? In other words, one game or three games for $4?
The buy Deponia 3, get 1 and 2 for free deal on GOG (only GOG) was time limited and is now over.
Post edited November 24, 2013 by undeadcow
schmea: Got a reply from the developer, it looks like it's a false positive:
Thanks for following up on this - also, kudos to the modder for replying quickly, and addressing the issue as good as he could! :)
Leucius: Sure thing.

worlddan: When you buy this game on GOG you get Deponia 1+2 for free. Is that a GOG deal only or is that a standard promotion for the publisher? In other words, one game or three games for $4?
Chaos on Deponia is Deponia 2 :)